What's wrong with eating oats? It's more than just horse food

What's wrong with eating oats? It's more than just horse food.

Attached: 1539193283978.jpg (400x400, 20K)

How do you eat your oats, leaf-friend? I like mine with cinnamon and slices of banana. I prefer a solid consistency. I only put enough water to wet the oats. They taste disgusting when they're too watery.

I dont eat any grain with my diet, but for the few times I tried it was with greek yogurt and blackberry jam when my mother was doing something similar, its pretty good.

Brother...

Attached: oatsbrother.jpg (428x337, 24K)

I eat them in many forms, milk oatmeal with maple syrup is my personal favorite.

But I like oats, based Scots.
More or less the same here, and I hate it when it is flooded with water as well. I like it when it is thick.

I only make oatmeals with milk.
Its very good and filling, but you digest it super fast too.

Good man. There was a thread not long ago with Euros shitting on oats, calling them blend and only good for feeding livestock.

Attached: vaches-montbeliarde.jpg (600x450, 68K)

its very good and delicious and you can feel the energy exploding from every oat as it travels down ur throat, but it gets bland if you eat it everyday..

in france oat is labelled as the poorfag's food, my mother and grandmother (starving savoy peasants) were eating oats 24/7 because it was the only food they could buy

i love oats, i dont need to mix it with milk to eat it

Oats with whole milk, cinnamon, some brown suger, and sliced apples is a fine breakfast when it is cold outside and the sun has not yet risen.

Just ate some oatmeal myself.
I just make it with water and a pinch of salt, I have abandoned the idea of eating as pleasure and now view it as a wholly utilitarian exercise.

Attached: neutral guy futurama.jpg (353x270, 21K)

>eating oats cooked in water instead of milk

Attached: 584.jpg (680x680, 161K)

Don't appreciate you talking smack about my oatmeal preparation techniques but I do appreciate those quads.

it just makes the consistency creamier and give a milky taste, just perfect for cold days

>were eating oats 24/7
Non-stop? They probably looked like this

Eat oatmeal brewed on milk every morning.
Feels great.

Absolutely disgusting.
Pic is the only way to eat oats if you aren't making negroballs.

Attached: havregrynsgröt.jpg (600x400, 23K)

oats is not cornflake, it's natural food, you need to brew it.

>tfw i eat 1 liter of oat meal purrodge every day and its literally called horse meal

I dont know what hunger or starving is.

Attached: a7ba60f5-538e-4501-8972-d4c065b8c6cd.jpg (1680x750, 126K)

Oats more smell than rice (。•́︿•̀。)

Attached: 800px-Mugimeshi.jpg (800x600, 61K)

that is very small amount of oats
It might be enough for small framed swedes, but not enough calories for a proper man

He probably mean the amount of hot water/milk. Some people eat their oats like a soup.

oat is best grain

bröther yöu dröpped yöur ö

>the danes mind is not developed enough to realize ýou can't always fit all the food you make on one plate.

What kind of man has time for tiny faggy oats plates like yours? A good meal is served once.

>lets fill this plate with oats so when we fill it with milk, it overflows.

Attached: v543g46wv654er6.jpg (586x525, 36K)

I just add milk nothing more

when I make pizza, I mix oats in with the tomato and then the oats dont get too dry because the cheese protects them

what's wrong with the smell?

How should I say...
That smells like a building material desu
In Japan, 麦飯 barley rice has been called 臭い飯 (stinking rice) since long ago

wow fuck japan
oats did nothing wrong

Yes
But actually barley rice smell bad... (。-´ェ`-)

What's barley rice? Barley? Barley and oats both smell delicious.

same here

I prefer horse steack

>not having huge bowl plates for proper meals

Attached: 1543999887323.jpg (900x1211, 138K)

>barley rice smell bad
barley rice smell good
japan man nose smell bad. SAD!

Attached: 1538012591816.png (720x960, 926K)

t. horse

What's wrong with eating Horses? It's more than just a ride.

I have eaten oats in some form every day since I was a child. They are the perfect staple.

Based

No, really. It's fucking tasty! Ask another Borat poster or Kyrgyz or any other Turkic people and they will tell you there's no meat better than that of a horse!

Horse is good but reindeer is way better

>t. horse archer
You won't foul us, we know all you eat is horse blood mixed with mare milk

MMMMMM.... Horse blood with kumis... makes me water my mouth just thinking about it.
I should try it some day.

Mares eat oats, and does eat oats, but little lambs eat ivy.