Do you ever feel bad for other countries?

Pic related made me chuckle and feel bad at the same time :) :(

Attached: desperation.png (633x618, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tyareh.org/
aina.org/books/ako.pdf
jelleverheij.net/monuments/patriarchal-church-of-the-church-of-the-east.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and redpilled

Bit sad innit

wtf based gonna go follow the armenia twitter brb

my well thought out threads never gains traction...

Attached: 1543766197174.png (320x371, 175K)

Hey what is that brown state called Yaguid? :)

your ancestors

turks are such insects

well.. at least he ainĀ“t a turk

True...

Attached: 3e62d652f3ff0cece494a2eee7ce68d3.jpg (400x400, 20K)

that's sad

>angry white hands wrote this

SEETHE MORE

Attached: 1541851021720.jpg (1000x750, 105K)

insects>wh*Te subhumans

w-what the fuck ??

If I could wipe one group of people of the face of the world it would definitely be the fucking turks

>Khazar milkers

did you found your grandfather's bones yet, yarrakyan? :DD

They would play as Armenia in 1066 AD

Think about how often you've seen the image you just posted without one person in months daring to say "hey guys, aren't you beating a dead horse? Isn't this getting stale?" and you'll understand why a well thought out thread doesn't gain traction here. You'll understand things are even worse than they seem to be.

This thread would be fun...if OP wasnt a t*rkish faggot

no one is even trying to participate in the thread. they are just insulting my country, what can i do? :(

Attached: 1543960426400.png (481x360, 224K)

Didn't have to, my mother's and father's family fled to Syria before shit went down.

>Fled to Syria

heh

Pathetic armenoids

you can clean your room

serious question: what's sad about it exactly? Is it that Armenia is too small or what?

its sad that armenians have nothing left but to larp in a video game

I'm a child of german immigrants so turks helped me not live in niggerified germany with clearing away ancient m*gyars and gave me validity to act like a victim and be allowed to call niggers niggers and chimp out about mudslimes

all hail the genocidal turk

Being reduced to having to use video gaymes to live out their fantasies of getting back at the le tirqroach because they can't do shit irl

I mean it was my grandfather's parents who fled to Syria, so a long time ago. Then we came to Sweden and now we're Swedish :DDD

I like the Ghana start more with the new dlc and the African faces dlc. You can black every family in Europe with it. And for some reason the vikings really like my black princesses.

Attached: 1mr7XbL.gif (375x375, 1.99M)

made me remember the good old days desu

does Armenia have an official Sonic OC as well?

Armenia didn't deserve this fate.

I feel bad for Turks because in real life the young ones want to be considered white and European while the losers on Jow Forums LARP as black

true. they deserved worse

Don't insult your ancestors.

Turks are subhumans and are the only group who's extinction would be an objective positive
Turks have contributed nothing to the world

Ugh...

Attached: 1515965412611.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

Id rather chop my dick off.

Attached: 1474307505357.png (750x375, 42K)

GroB

Armenia's fate wasn't even the most severe case. For Arameans/Assyrians, besides getting the recognition in the name taken by nationalist Armenians, they were semi-independent while both Greece and Armenia were Ottoman-ruled, now Armenia and Greece have governments while Arameans/Assyrians/etc. have been in several genocides since Armenia became independent, in 1930s, 1970s/80s (Saddam), 2003, I. S. I. S., etc.

tyareh.org/
aina.org/books/ako.pdf
jelleverheij.net/monuments/patriarchal-church-of-the-church-of-the-east.html

Bump

This. When I was in Armenia last year I even had multiple people tell me "it could be worse, at least we're not Assyrian"

The best part about Armenia is how its mere existence sends T*rks into a frothing rage.

Attached: 1528420129114.jpg (680x798, 168K)

>The best part about Armenia is how its mere existence sends T*rks into a frothing rage.
Yes, it's Turks who have to resort to video game fantasies to fulfill their fantasies about getting back at the big bad armenigger

This is true, Syriac here. We got fucked real bad.

I always become vassal of Byzantine Empire, get elected as Emperor and rename it GroBgeorgiums anyways. Its far easier. Of course unless you get ousted by your vassals and have your balls and eyes cut off...

arent syriacs just assyrians?

Rare as fuck, but not exactly. Our spoken language is different, but both are still a dialect of Aramaic. Our written language is still the same though. I don't know that much about our history but there was a split I believe Assyrians belong to the church of the east while Syriacs belong to the church of the west.

>He mains Armenia

gabriel...

Ja?

hej

Attached: 1522624280691.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Hejsan :D

This is . When the word "Assyrians" became popularized for a specific modern people especially by Anglicans - for the reason that the previously primary term Nestorian was a denominational term that both included people outside the ethnicity and excluded people within it - it did not include the Syriac Orthodox or 'Jacobites' from midsouthern Turkey. Rather, it included those among the so-called "Chaldean" or "Persian" Churches, which does not include that region, who follow the traditions and language that are not shared with the neighboring Armenian and Arab Christians who in Iraq are also distinguished by residing in cities rather than native old villages. Nevertheless, because of contemporary ideology, the word Assyrian has been spread in the English speaking world to the Jacobites and all sorts of people, which many of them are hesitant to accept.

On the other hand, both of these groups are considered Syrian or Syriac, and have been for centuries. Again because of contemporary ideology, the word Syrian has retracted in the English speaking world.

Also bump, as it is page 10. If I go on, I won't be able to post this.

To continue. I am not sure if by "written language" is referring to the writing system, or the ancient Syriac dialect as used by churches. The forms of Syriac script used by them are slightly different, and the pronunciation is also different reflecting the difference in the modern spoken language - seyfo and seypa. The "Syriacs" by which you likely mean the Tur Abdin people were only part of the 'Church of the West' for one generation before the Council of Chalcedon. The Jacobites today are those who followed the Monophysite, or Miaphysite direction, rather than remain with the so-called Church of the West.

>that twitter is ran by the official government of Armenia

Attached: 1489961544197.jpg (1462x1462, 295K)

Wew

Attached: image.png (1000x1000, 93K)

The colours on these maps never make sense, does the UK control Denmark too?

they contributed more than you, juan

It appears to be the "default" map the game has set for that date. In this game developer's strategy games, you start sessions with a map where you can move the adjacent calendar's date with the map set approximately to what it was on that year or day. Thus, Denmark is presumably separate and seems to have a different shade of red, but due to its size the name either doesn't show or disappears after zooming out, like other places on the map.

It is funny when descendants of indoeuropian nations feel sad about one little nation which lost all shit in the past. You guys (and me, I guess) are grandchildren of real bloody killers and mad warriors who made disappear hundreds of different such "armenias" in period of thousands years. It is just life, what else could we say?
t. Slav living in nothern Russia, actually finnish land

Damm being a turk on Jow Forums and irl must feeel so bad.
Like everytime you say retarded stuff people insult your country and then yoi resort to do damage control by posting black guys you saved on your folders

I mean, is not their fault, they got raped by literally every single neighbor they have +more. And everyone has the wish to see how the world would look like if x won or if x never happened. It's kinda sad, really.

Attached: Where I belong.jpg (1272x428, 149K)

I mean, is not their fault, they got raped by literally every single website they have +more. And everyone has the wish to see how the Internet would look like if x won or if x never happened. It's kinda sad, really.

Attached: 1507272329959.png (1361x580, 521K)

I dont see how its sad desu its just a country innocently shilling history games

Denmark usually ends up as a british satellite in vicky , so I can understand why paradox didn't bother with making the colour more distinguishable.

>finnish land
no such thing

That ad made up 30% of Armenia's GDP for 2018.

They are arameans, the ones in Iraq are Assyrians. Lebanese Maronites also spoke aramean-Canaanite language till the 1300s.

What do Armenians/Assyrians/Syriac's think of the Kurdish - Turkish conflict?

I'm Armenian, I hope Kurds gain independence from turkey, and we form trade deals with them so they lift the embargo.

more like "Beating 1.5M Dead Armenians" am i right???

But Kurd's claim all of the Armenian lands in Turkey as Kurdistan + some parts of the republic of Armenia as well

It's based on the shades of red on the countries' respective flags

Attached: retard registry.png (210x243, 72K)

We will never get that land back except through conquest and expulsion of the people living there like what Israel did to the Arabs in Palestine. The UN will not allow that to ever happen, it doesn't matter anymore.

The Kurds in Armenia are loyal to the Armenia and are yazidis. They won't want to leave the country and I doubt Kurds would go to war with Russia over that small peace of land

what the fuck

idk anymore, when I was there Kurds seemed to be nice people (except for one mountainous village but that's a story of its own), in some villages they even preserved some of our churches, even though their ancestors most likely killed and raped us. Also when reading history I see kurds sometimes being 10 times worse than turks.shit's complicated as fuck I just don't care anymore, so I try to be more individualistic.

I feel bad for countries with no significant history
Significant countries by my understanding:
Italy
Persia
India
China
Turkey
Greece
France
Spain
Portugal
UK
Germany
Netherlands
Russia
USA
Egypt
Iraq
Syria
Israel

>no Japan
>no Poland
>no Austria

I suppose austria is a good one
I don't think poland and japan are significant though
Poor fuckers

Yeah well I don't think the UK is significant so try that one on for size

Wtf why no Morocco or Tunisia?

Japan was pretty isolated until we told them to knock that shit off but their internal history is pretty interesting
Poland was also extremely influential in that they kept the Turks from expanding further

Ok
I've got to draw the line somewhere
Austria and the holy league was the main reason for preventing the spread of the ottomans

>Austria
No
>the holy league
Who's supreme military commander was the Polish king

What did poland do?
All i hear about is the winged hussars and saving the day at vienna in 1683

You include Iraq and Syria who spent half their history subordinate to the Ottomans/Persians though?

I dislike French people, but I kinda feel bad with their situation rn. It's something like pity, very strange.

>They are arameans, the ones in Iraq are Assyrians.
They are both Aramaic speakers from Assyria. In fact the "Syriac"/Jacobite/Western group is geographically more Assyrian than "Assyrians" from Iran.

>Lebanese Maronites also spoke aramean-Canaanite language till the 1300s.

It was the majority till then, but it was spoken in the borders of current Lebanon until maybe 1900.

The last remaining groups from Syr./Aram./Ass./Chal. community in Southeast Turkey after the World War I events were scattered, apparently due to this conflict. The Wikipedia page for Kurdish genocide in the 1980s does not mention that it greatly affected the Assyro-Chaldeans as well and villages of them were demolished. Wikipedia's page of Dooreh, Iraq states that its ancient church was demolished during this Kurdish genocide and 'Al-Anfal' campaign by Saddam. Many were evicted from the Iraq/Turkey border region which is even more the heartland of Assyro-Chaldeans than it is for Kurdish Muslims. This was also when the the last significant Jacobite/Aramean groups left, as their area of Tur Abdin just west of the Iraq-Syria-Turkey border presumably became volatile.

I was thinking of ebla, babylon, akkad, assyria, sumer, mitanni, early christianity, islamic golden age, achaemenid times

I sometimes wonder how Germany, Belgium, the UK and Sweden can be so retarded, while they are surrounded by good examples.

Political sovereignty =/= political significance and political significance =/= historical significance. Sovereignty doesn't even = autonomy which doesn't = significance as said above. Ottoman Iraq was autonomous since the 18th century, and all the wars fought with the Iranians at the time were over Mesopotamia.

Mesopotamia is still culturally distinct enough to even have two religions guarding its borders like a wall. Kaka'i's in the East and Alevis in the North. And two whole religions located inside it, Mandeans and Yezidis. And to go back to the point about the wars being over the area, there are the Shiite holy sites as well as the overland route to the west. One can go on and on. It seems even Arabs don't realize that Mesopotamia lives.

Of course they are still above France, Slavs, Meds and the rest of the world.

But I think the people in Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Norway, Denmark and so on are always rolling their eyes when Germany does something again.

I just told you user
The Holy League was led by the Poles, and their force was the largest in the league

ti cago in bocca

Your thumbnail sucks

Where the fuck is Bannerlord?

Sorry bro I accidentally deleted all the files when I was visiting Taleworlds so it's cancelled

What does this mean?