Österreich-Ungarn best empire edition

old

Attached: balkans.jpg (864x1030, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRDTKuizuXs
youtube.com/watch?v=73MEQAIWDvE
youtube.com/watch?v=lyEp5N5eIuI
youtube.com/watch?v=FStVOkZND4I
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2018&mm=12&dd=11&nav_category=11&nav_id=1480415
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder: don't post on the gayreek thread
Reminder 2: diaspora not welcome

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 1.26.21 PM.png (740x236, 49K)

i am slav(iano-bulgarian)

Attached: yande.re 500038 sample alke animal_ears bunny_ears maid pantyhose.jpg (1061x1500, 326K)

also don't (you) me I wont post on the gayreek thread at all. period.

please, take that other Greek idiot when he'll come and open up a new thread to argue with him

Attached: 1543944671594.jpg (5083x3389, 1.69M)

Attached: IMG_20181211_162617.jpg (1080x1646, 488K)

t.Nikola Ristanovski

I can kill anyone in this thread.

Attached: 1536553418211.jpg (500x546, 113K)

kill yourself

Who is this based newfriend

albanians are shiptars
bulgarians are tatars

what are some other ethnic slurs in the balkans?

squiptar is a slur?
i thought that's what they called themselves

someone who's clearly not taking his medication.....maybe because he can't afford it since he actually needs to pay for meds ....

Good edition desu
Is shiptar really a slur if they call themselves like that?

also forgot, hungarians are bozgors
they call themselves that but when a non albo says it they chimp out. They are basically niggeres

romanians can be called roma, but i think mostly non-balkanites do that

He is right though

Yes, what you heard is right, Sofia is indeed VERY rich.

fyromians are makedonoidi
romanians are mamaligari
srbe are na vrbe

I love niggers(bulgarians)

People like this have always existed through history, it's useless to get upset about it
Even in the most fanatical movements or places you have people who always try to look out only for themselves
You have defectors from North Korea who try to cross the border sometimes paying the price with their life and if not theirs then their families will suffer horribly
What does that tell you?
self interest > collective interest
The opposite is the exception rather than the rule
And people will always try to rationalize their decisions to try to justify them before themselves and before others even if they make no logic at all
And even if they realize they might be wrong you will seldom find an individual with the humility to admit his decision was wrong
Is it sad? Yes, but it's a fact of life and how things work

well, he's specifically talking about me, so I can tell you he's wrong about 90% of the things. Only correct thing was I had become a citizen, which I confirmed long before that post

btw the police should have arrested the shrill women that simeonov refered to. they are too soft.

>hey, we don't have it easy
>what's the matter, can't afford medication? mine's free you know
>you're just jealous because you secretly wish you were a cuck like me

macedonians are also tatars. What about greeks. Malakas?

Attached: Bulgaria_of_Kuber.gif (865x828, 237K)

tax evading lazy uzo-drinking kokoretsi-eating sirtaki-dancing malakas

It's called a working healthcare system you fucking idiot, you are so stupid it hurts. What are YOU doing to change the system? Bitching about it online won't solve a thing

WOOOOOOOW!!!!
So you're telling me that bozgors would get BTFOOOOO???????
youtube.com/watch?v=WRDTKuizuXs

Why is so much diaspora returning now, that the country is somewhat liveable? Where were they 10 years ago?

even when a little girl buys candy in a bulgarian shop the VAT is more contribution than your family will ever do

hello fellow gaymers

also how did we spend 5 centuries under turkish rule and not invent a slur for them?

I'll tell you why, it's up to you to believe me or not. They return because they can't cope here. Most Bulgarians here are uneducated and work for factories, anything to do with manual labour, fruit picking and such. They never manage to integrate and finally give up and come back. I've seen too many cases.

Keep telling yourself that, hope it makes you feel better. I know the reality can be harsh

The only way you can have all individuals adhering to certain established collective principles at all times is when we reach the stage of every individual citizen being implanted with a chip in their brain and under the control of a central system so when they act on any prohibited behavior they will be sanctioned/terminated immediately
Those will be fun times

Attached: Rumen postörlerr.png (2350x892, 92K)

We sometimes call them "turcalet".
We also use "Turc" as an insult.

peзaци, чaлми, "тypци" itself is mildly insulting

youtube.com/watch?v=73MEQAIWDvE

>turklet

Attached: 20181211_171301.png (1079x818, 140K)

we don't have that word

How would you handle the mothers protesting for increasing the pay for their worthless children?

most of the mothers were either middle-aged men or млaдeжкoтo БCП

You have no clue how much it costs to take care of a disabled person and being disabled is not a choice. 50quid a month is ridiculously low.

>You have no clue how much it costs to take care of a disabled person and being disabled is not a choice. 50quid a month is ridiculously low.
I know its expensive, that's why I think its better to abort them than keep em. They can make a poor family go in debt.
They are only a minus for keeping them, we should all actively work to remove physically deformed freaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=lyEp5N5eIuI

Attached: deep-thought.png (832x680, 257K)

Caкaм дa и гo нaтoпopaм нa дyндaвa oд Бpзa Кyјнa

>Germans/Anglos don't leave

I love this meme. UK got 800k immigrants last year, the problem is 500k anglos left

They write it as a 300k net migration positive. All German, Irish, Anglo and even Scandinavians are bending over backwards to live in anglo countries and stay as illegals (well most of them are legal). They are also all over emerging countries like Gulf and East Asia

the word "turk" is an insult by itself in the balkans

That's not a choice for you to make. Also I can see why the country is continuing to go down the drain with such ''bright minds'' like you living there

a second UK poster?

Stop being a pretentious asshole and put yourself in the child's position you selfish subhuman. No child deserves to be born with deformities and be unwanted. You only think about your feelings but not the child. A child with physically deformities up to the point that he can't walk will suffer every minute of his life. He will always be an outcast, and reticulated. A poor family will go in debt trying to pay for that freak's medication. Its better to just end it while they are young.

The biggest slur you can come of with is to call someone a Bugar

Bazlı ve kırmızıhaplı!

>i am so smart
>smart people like me should leave the country
>see, there's only stupid people left in the country, good thing i left
brainlet

sounds like they should have done the same with you to be fair, lad.

Not what I said at all.

Post anglo lasses

Бyгap sounds like some serb corruption of the word to try and make it a slur

>sounds like they should have done the same with you to be fair, lad.
Not a rebuttal. All of those mothers should of taken the correct choice for the child, and abort it. All of their children suffer because of their mothers, not the state. I watched them on the news, say how they fought so much for their children to have a life with dignity, like normal people. What life will they have? They don't have health, they will always be shit, there is no dignity or salvation for them.
Allowing little kids to go through life like this is immoral and a subhuman act.

fucking punk kids, why didn't i experience something like that

I've never heard bulgar used as a slur. I've heard shiptar but cigan is more common

r*Manians are çigan/çingene (gypsy)
s*Rbs are At hırsızı (horse-thief)

Oh, I get it now, you are 15 and have just discovered Jow Forums. Never mind then. Tag your posts so I can easily discard all the nonsense you are typing.

Is pic related your dad and uncle going to vote for the next elections?

Attached: 1544541375377[1].jpg (530x445, 79K)

Nice projection. You picked the worst qualities of the British to emulate. A self righteous faggot, who can't see further than his nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=FStVOkZND4I

Based chad parody
>I've never heard bulgar used as a slur.
t.bugar

Keep crying about it, see if I care. Don't forget to suck Boyko's and Dogan's dicks while you are at it, it is your rightful duty as a proud subservient after all. Worst type of Bulgarian to come across, the useful idiot

Lol, the ones returning are ones with degrees though. Its the fruit pickers that remain there, because for similar jobs here theyd get much less.

don't get raped in some dark alley

>the ones returning are ones with degrees though
Some of them may very well be. However, you can't imagine the sheer amounts of Bulgarians I see in all the BG in UK facebook groups saying they want a job, but they don't know the language and they have no place to stay and have just come off the plane. These people rarely survive more than 5 months before giving up. I don't know of a single Bulgarian who graduated and came back (not saying they should not do it, I just dont know anyone who did). I had 3 friends drop out of their studies and go back though

I haven't voted for anyone ever, sorry to break it to you. Stop projecting everything you did in your life to me. Out of all the people, you decided to emulate the British, who have been nothing but a bunch of lazy subhumans (after ww2), stuck in their permanent dream state of being relevant. All of the bongs still act like they are someone important. You could of emulated the French, and their deep pride in their country/culture. Or the Germans, who were always hard working, and very well organized people.

Attached: 1544188465559.jpg (1080x1130, 94K)

лoндoнcкитe чaлгapи ca cи явлeниe

Attached: лондонски-чалгари.jpg (640x361, 72K)

>I haven't voted for anyone ever, sorry to break it to you
Ah, so I was right about you being the useful idiot after all then.

>could of
There's no such a construction in English, there never was and there will never be.

Unlike the BG guy with the Euro flag, you post nothing of value. Won't be wasting my time with you anymore. You'll grow up some day I hope

the boys are back in town

Attached: 1462734370748.png (1545x484, 62K)

Had a hearty kek at this

I haven't voted for anyone before, cause I couldn't. I'm 19 now.
>could of.
Its whatever, you didn't refute anything I said. Nothing about the defective children, nothing about emulate the biggest subhumans in the western sphere (bongs).
Stop posting here.

>idiot
Ωραίος ρε, kαι πάνω που σε συμπάθησα με την άλλη τη γkόμενα που πόσταρες...

I can tell you've never traveled abroad. Please don't reproduce

Attached: 1544543848785[1].jpg (784x611, 100K)

Θες να μην σε ξαναπώ έτσι; Εύkολα, σταμάτα να φέρνεις τα αραπάkια εδώ μέσα, έχουμε ήδη αρkετούς

Πέρα από τις μαλαkίες, σταμάτησα να ασχολούμαι μαζί του από προχθές...

nema vuobshte da ucha taq vecher a she slusham mbt i bobkata i marso neshto da mi kajete putki?

I can imagine them because when I travel from Sofia on the plane is often filled with diaspora. Regardless if Germany, UK, Spain or whatelsenot, in the plane I see mainly selyaks and gypsies, Whilst workers are needed, I can live with these people being abroad permanently, the few ones with degrees like you - we will get along without them.

>370 comments
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2018&mm=12&dd=11&nav_category=11&nav_id=1480415

Why are Serbs sperging over this chick reporting accurate data (That no one showed up on the 'opposition' protest)?

α ναι; τοτε τι συνεχιζει να μπαινει εδω το ζωον;

Tova e, prelq chashata, sa she qdesh boi

You never answered anything I asked you. You just gave me a self righteous smirk, in a text format.
I would usually welcome Bulgarians who have lived abroad in other countries to come back because the fact that they have been to other countries living there will change their mentality and character. And that's a good thing. But you are just some smug retard who wants to boost his self esteem as it seems. Also, refute my points (about the kids)I want to hear your opinion.

Attached: 1543927970296.gif (370x276, 1.96M)

>he thins selyaks leave BG and don't return within 5 months
oh you ......Gyppos merely take trips to here, there's no gyppo permanently settling down in the UK, simply because the system doesn't work like that

Za kakvo stava vupros?

Fuck Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey and Russia

Attached: 1528419607012.png (1000x1000, 229K)

Το πήρε πατριωτιkά φαίνεται

TATE MENE ULICATA ME UCHI NA POVECHE OT DASKALOTO VE ARE DURPAI I PIKOTO NE E VREDNO

I once flew out of Sofiq and it was filled with normal bulgarians, the whitest ones. One bugarin asked me "can I sit here" I said "da" and he said "awe ti govori6 na na6ki" and sat next to me. I didn't tell him i'm not bulgarian

kεk

>awe ti govori6 na na6ki
fucking lol

Its literally full of gypsies in the UK, what are you talking about? Biggest colonies are Berlin and Dortmund/Duisburg though.

I thought it was Frankfurt, turns out Vienna was number one.

Attached: sof.png (226x319, 16K)

Spain vs Romania
PREDICTIONS!!!!!!

The first time I got on a plain to London like 10 years ago, every selyak on board was speaking мьeкo (Wizz Air, these days I fly real airlines).

You've made no points, you sperg. Wanting to exterminate a group of your own people because YOU think they shouldn't be born is borderline retarded. You don't get to make the choice whether a mother will give birth to a child that's mentally retarded or disabled, the parents do. It's the country's job to ensure its citizen lead a good quality of life and provide support for the nationals. It's the actual leeches like the gyppos you should be concerned about. What are you doing to change the fact that gyppos are not integrated and do not contribute at all? I can bet everything I own that you've done nothing. You've lived in a shithole for so long, you can't even tell the difference between basic human rights and luxury. Keep paying for doctors, treatment, meds and everything like a fucking idiot while the politicians steal all your money away though

Awe toq e nqkuv 19 godishen pishligar s mozuk na oreh, ne si gubi vremeto s nego vuobshte. Nagledal sum se na takiva balucheta

Proof I flew out of the tatar airport:

My memory goes like this. In the big lounge where everyone is waiting with airlines, there is a WC on the left

Then you check your card/baggage, and enter an area that looks like kind of a mall with small stores and restaurants/coffee places.

There you wait, and there's a view of airplanes with all glass. You then go downstairs, board a bus and it takes you to your plane

Anyone recall?

Not saying they are not here, i'm telling you they do not settle down and never live here permanently. Instead, they take trips here for as long as needed then go back. They will forever infest Bulgaria if not tackled