Arabs vs Jews

Who would you rather side with?

Attached: 614D0806-B263-4263-B49D-490B5EA2CF41.jpg (600x407, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenoid_race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whats the difference?

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

One of my best friends is Jewish German, so Jews

Palestinians, cause they are Macedonian Greeks as I am.

Aren't they same genetically ?

Arabs are dumb but violent, Jews are intelligent but passive. I guess it all depends on what my goals are. Arabs are too dumb to take over my country but will probably cause a lot of crime and created dangerous political factions. Meanwhile, Jews will not cause crime but will open the gates for groups that will. I guess Arabs because then that's only 1 problem you have to deal with rather than multiple problems.

the jews, our historic blood relatives

Attached: image_5078-Canaanites.jpg (580x691, 85K)

jews, fuck arabs.

jews
anbody that isnt sjdubya/muslim that picks muslims is a fucking retard, unless u look at it in a numbers perspective (1 billion muslims vs few 10s of millions jews)

Jews, because they're the underdog. Every Muslim is also an Arab, but only people born into the Jewish religion are counted as true Jews.

if jews are your blood relatives so are arabs dumb arab

i would kill both, make their women my concubine

Attached: 1532774877818.png (961x557, 434K)

Jews. As long as they stop guilttripping germany and whites in general and stop their parasitic diaspora ways. Look Moishe, you can be al-right but i dont understand why you want to antagonize eveey free nation.

Arabs

I hate sandpeople.

no you wouldn't cause your religion literally requires you to lend your wife to another man if he is from Mecca lmao.

jews

i don't mind teebeehaytch, anything is better than being a nafri

Jews ofc.

working class jews are pretty alright lads, working class muslims tend to be really fucking boring...so it's jews for me

I’ve never seen them in my long life. I don’t know

fuck off uncivilised sandnegro go suck some euro arab or jew dick faggot

No. Arabs and Hebrews have Semitic roots, meaning some percentage (at least 33%) of the purest ones' ancestors from about the 3rd century B.C. were from the same people. A large proportion of the "Hebrew" Jews in Israel as well as of the so-called "Arabs" are people whose ancestors integrated genetically, culturally and linguistically up to the present day, so these early shared origins are diluted. There are Arabic people in Central Asia who probably have little connection to Hebrew genes or language, and there are also Jews with little connection to Hebrew genes or language in the West. On top of this, there are more than a few communities that combined a Hebrew and Arabic background, and Jews that indeed had more in common from a non-religious standpoint with Arabic people in general than with the old Israelites, and would have Arab genetics, such genetics, to complete the circle, would trace back to a common ancestor with the Israelites from the 3rd millennium B.C.

Sauce?

I meant millennium not century.

seething nafri holy shit

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>The Armenoid race type exists to the west and north of the Arabid race, and encompasses the modern Armenians, Assyrians, Maronites, Greeks, Turks, Kurds, Georgians, Iranians, Israelis, Syrians, Druze, Yazidis, Shabaks, Mandeans and Mhallami,[11] together with the ancient ancestors and/or predecessors of these peoples, such as the Assyrians, Akkadians, Babylonians, Chaldeans, Eblaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Kassites, Gutians, Hittites, Hattians, Hurrians, Phrygians, Lydians, Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Medes, Persians, Scythians, Israelites, Samaritans, Judeans, Edomites, Moabites, Ammonites, Philistines, Cilicians, Cappadocians and Minoans among others.

>It has long been believed by physical anthropologists that the quintessence of Near Eastern brachycephaly is to be found in the Armenians; the racial term Armenoid being named for them. The Armenians have long been established in the territory which is now only partly theirs; they had, before the arrival of the Turks, a powerful kingdom, which covered most of the territory between the Gulf of Alexandretta and the Caucasus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenoid_race

Attached: Mongoloid Ancestor.jpg (964x964, 192K)

jews are children of god why would i side whit the herethics

I was talking about the drawing, normalfags.

Jews are more intelligent educated and overall better people, would pick jews over m*slims any day.

'rabs
Muzzies just do what they do. And if they weren't here, we wouldn't even know they exist. Juden are actually malicious

Arabs because they hate White people less.

There are 30 million non-Muslims Arabs.

the grapes of canaan, james tissot

Jews in my country over Muslims, but not Israel over anywhere, it is the cause of far too much trouble.

OP picture is peak Jewish nose meme?

>heretics
The Maronites, who were then partly Arabs and now almost entirely are, were one of the original Roman Catholics before Roman Catholicism gained its first complications/divisions in the 14th century.

Thanks, I thought so. I've heard of him.

I ain't clicking no reverse Google search button.

How do you do fellow white David Silverberg

jews

I don't know what my post has to do with someone named David Silverberg (or any Jew) claiming to be white.

myself. fuck the rest of you.

Gtfo muslim lover

i would genghis khan their asses desu

None. Both are backstabbers and greedy.

hmm desu arab is better lol. Jews stinky

ok was gonna write desu instead of desu , idk sry

Jow Forums admins made t b h turn into desu, it was a poorly thought out idea that backfired.

both are semitic and they're bad
none

desu....

Not all Jews are Semitic.

..???
.?.....?
.......?
.....?
.....?
.....?
.....?

Jews.

With Jews you win

Attached: 1541287215212.png (1000x1000, 201K)

>tfw father is a sephardic jew and mom's an arab-berber

Attached: ilovemyking.jpg (600x400, 69K)

Jews are taken to derive their Semitichood from Hebrew language and genetics, the majority of American Jews are not enveloped in a Hebrew culture. Even in the cases where they isolate themselves, it is as Yiddish people, not Hebrew people.

no, they are all semitic and you're a Jow Forumsyp

Chaotic Evil vs. Lawful Evil

In what way is my post Jow Forums?

Jews.
Why would anyone side with arabs? even arabs themselves hate arabs

For me it's Arab Christians

I'd gladly nuke them both if only I had a chance

I can't understand why arabs go to war because of religion. Both religion and god are illusions that don't exist.

what do you believe in, gook-kun?

>Who would you rather side with?
The losing side, so they can keep on killing each other longer.

I just realize that it exists. It's foolish to go to war for something that dosen't exist.

How does religion not exist?

Jews
At least Israel is prosper despite having no natural resources. And Israelis are cool

How can you believe that you cut half the seawater and that bread and wine sprang up all at once?

they are all liars.

Arabs 100% fuck Jews

I would rather have the 1500 jews than the 200000 muslims we have. Both are sub-human scum though.

I would side with the Jews, if for no other reason that I am one.

But I'm not sure I would side with Israel. They haven't exactly been the most reasonable country to deal with.

That's not what religion is.

>"The outward act or form by which men indicate their recognition"

You're saying these outward acts or forms or the belief don't exist. That's different from saying it's false or an illusion.

>How can you believe that you cut half the seawater and that bread and wine sprang up all at once?

First of all it's not claimed that wine sprang up at once, only bread. Wine supposedly came from water.

How can you believe that the moon will come up every day? Is it because you've seen the moon go up every single day, so you know that's what the moon does, is go up every day? Then how do you know that when you see some object do the same thing every day, that it's not just sleeping? How do you really know girls can't be boys, because girls have never been boys before? Only if one has already decided that the world makes sense, but no one knows if the world makes sense or the world is just sleeping. Likewise, no one knows if the world makes sense or bread can appear from nothing and the air in the bread basket is just sleeping.

I'm not arguing that it's true, just pointing out the facts.

how can you hate jews :(
remember the six million

The moon and the girl actually exist and the substance can be scientifically proven. But religion has all the rationale in a fictional book written by a liar two thousand years ago.

and? if it was true does it mean they're the same? I want to know how your brain works

Considering how profoundly Jow Forums has infested this board, I expected more “Arabs” answers, твн faм

Attached: tom.jpg (650x400, 66K)

I was comparing the moon and the girl to the sea and the bread, not to religion.

Do you have proof it's a lie, though?

That's because Jow Forums is like I S I S.

orcs vs vampires

I choose vampires desu

I side with the Jews who believe in God, and the Christian Arabs. Sunni Islam is my only beef due to Sharia law.

You do make a good point. Hebrews and Arabs are related very closely, the problem is when the Arabs didn't want to get along with the Jews a long time ago. It goes back to the story of Ishmael and Issac. I hope one day, Israel can live again in peace and not be attacked anymore by the Islamic state, and the same goes for the Christian Arabs as well. Peace be upon them.

I know right? Why the hell do people hate Jews again? Because they are given thoughts of the same nature by a violent and evil liar who was a bearer of light, and is now fallen. As a Christian, I care about those who follow God, and wish them safety when surviving against those who wish harm upon them.

Arabs, of course. They are much nicer people.
AL MAWT LI AMRIKA
AL MAWT LI ISRAIL
ALA NAH ALAL YAHUD

Is this all one poster? Just wondering. I made the post replied to in the second one.

Do you consider the foolishness and barbarism of I.S.I.S. and other such cowardly groups since September 11 to be from Islam, or from a rebellion within Islam? Are they real Muslims, in your opinion?

Arabs. All Arabs I have met were great people.

Indian proxy faggot
Polish cuck who’d sell his sister to oil sheiks

It's not meant to be rational. At least with Abrahamic religions faith>>>>empirical knowledge

Forsaken vs San'Layn*

The first despised for what they are the other for scheming with the Prince of Darkness

Jews are our only real frens in the ME

Shut the fuck up mutt.

Attached: 1512053564891.png (547x626, 18K)

based JVDEN ofc

Attached: bolso.jpg (645x546, 100K)

fuck the blood sucking high elves

orc smash

Attached: 1541100944934.png (294x284, 132K)

Attached: (((HIGH ELVES))).jpg (345x447, 121K)

Judaism is actually very different from both Christianity and Islam. It's a shame nobody knows much about it, it's an interesting religion.

t. Goy

the only thing I'm familiar with is the sefirot, gematria and the tetragrammaton

seems almost like a math/geometry religion if you ask me

which makes a whole lot of sense if you think about it

The Jewish Virtual Library website has the whole 2nd Jewish Encyclopedia and various miscellaneous articles available. The website Jewish Encyclopedia has the 1st Jewish Encyclopedia which is out of copyright.

Arabs are too stupid to realize they are pawns of Jews most of the time. They’d rather fight amongst them selves over stupid sand people shit, then unite. Keep in mind many western Jews want Europe to accept Arabs in mass numbers.