/brit/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 3.36.09 am (2).png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu6PhZ0MO_c
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-46525595/norman-lamb-bids-to-decriminalise-cannabis
iknowwhatyoudownload.com
youtube.com/watch?v=H8Id5jMKQh0
youtube.com/watch?v=yJixH3sbTKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>see you saturday friends!

Attached: moni.png (509x576, 52K)

Racism within society is very much alive and well. People who argue otherwise are probably the people who don’t actually know what racism is and still use terms from the 70’s as if it is ok. There is a huge requirement to educate people and I would argue a subject in Racial Knowledge would have proved far more valuable than the Double Science GCSE I took. I haven’t touched a beaker since 1997. There are 2 other groups who would argue too. One group is the people profiting from the sport. The last group are the people who know they are racists but still not proud enough to admit it when they’ve been found out. A good example is the Chelsea fan who was calling Sterling a ‘Manc c*nt’ and not a ‘black c*nt’.

>video games

Attached: 300px-Skinner_box_scheme_01.png (300x302, 43K)

idiot

sue

Attached: su1329.jpg (751x1000, 95K)

Don't care virgin freakigger

I don't get it. What is May hoping will happen between now and the next time they're forced to have a vote

They aren't going to allow us to leave the EU, are they.... (Talking about the uk govt here)

Attached: 1542770018423.jpg (750x733, 393K)

I love the smell of sweaty bums in the evening.

Attached: 1544018042996.jpg (744x890, 62K)

multiple robots threatened to cave amer's skull in if he showed up to the meet up

>Politics
Ah yes, tell me more about how much your vote matters

No. Even the deal Mummy May has worked out keeps us in more or less.

jesus christ that's accurate

is that Ellen Åkesson?

the economy dives further into panic mode and parliament are left with no option but to go along with her deal

Doesn't matter at all though, does it? That's the big lesson to take away from all this

cannot fathom having your level of shit for brains

nigger

A 14-year-old goalkeeper has died after he was injured in a "freak accident" involving another player at a youth football match.

Luca Campanaro, a Bedgrove Dynamos player from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, was hurt at an away match in Hillingdon, west London on Sunday. He was airlifted to the Royal London Hospital where he died on Monday. Luca's father, Americo Campanaro, said: "I feel like my heart has been ripped out."

Mr Campanaro added: "He was a big lad, a big unit, that's why he was a goalkeeper, with a big heart to match. A gentle giant."

>tfw in awe

Fucking state

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu6PhZ0MO_c

Attached: efrgts.jpg (204x200, 6K)

Fuck off

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

bye

new marina hyde's out

top 3 stupidest posters on brit:
the british pakistani nonce
the algerian thailand based nonce
the sueposter (noncer)

funny how low iq noncing is

WWhaWWhat the duck

holy mentioned

Based Norman Lamb trying to sneak the legalisation of cannabis into the emergency Brexit debate

think im boring this lass but she talks to me every day, am i over thinking it or should i just ghost her before i make a twat of my self

first and third are one and the same lad

>all three are varying shades of brown
makes one think

I reckon she doesn't have any plan at all because she is a fucking retard. Reckon the overall plan is to get so close to the March deadline that parliament will accept the deal or revoke article 50 and can then claim they had to do it. They hope to stay in the EU and avoid the political storm this fuckery will create when we don't leave

Corr

Attached: Y7jvUxi.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

no idea, i just saved the pic ciz nice ass

Attached: 1542228883007.jpg (898x1123, 71K)

It's a good time to legalise it desu, would be a nice new source of tax revenue.

Attached: 1484631830584.jpg (2000x2000, 1.42M)

>legalise cannabis

Attached: 1515449511397.png (645x729, 41K)

alri Jeffrey

Learning Mandarin and Cantonese lads
Then I'm gonna learn Japanese and Russian
After that who knows

>be me
>come back from rave
>pet rock is md'd to the roof
>fancies a shag
>checks what girls recently viewed my snapstory
>agirl i've not spoke to for 7 months and don't know very well
>convince her to come down mine for a shag

Tfw chad

Attached: 1524605392794.jpg (567x443, 33K)

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-46525595/norman-lamb-bids-to-decriminalise-cannabis

>legalise it bruv, bet all you Tory cunts are low key blazin it daily lmao

love him

Toilstein just brought in a box of M&S Belgian collection choccies right as I was about to leave it's not bloody fair.

Attached: 654654654.png (256x197, 7K)

Not a nonce but I got on the train and there was a tights schoolgirl just sat on the floor and it was nice to look at

doomed to have billy joel echoing in the empty caverns of my skull until judgement day

Just being myself lads :]

Attached: su749.jpg (751x1000, 106K)

That was intentional, he wanted to make sure everyone else gets some you piggy fuck

genuinely cant remember the last time a myosin protein dragged an endorphin along my filaments to the inner part of my brain’s parietal cortex lads, or 'felt happiness' as i've taken to calling it

imagine being a drugged out uber degen that shags roast beef thinking youre a chad

Christ, my mate just told me some lad he works with bought a coworker some expensive watch for Christmas but he barely even knows her and she's shagging my mate already.. he was just beta orbiting.

Women have life on easy mode honestly, it's just men throwing money and gifts at them all day

Are women self aware of this or nah?

Japan is such a cringe country

ah yes, the indian standup comic with a lazy eye, or "Romesh" as ive taken to calling him

Well could you explain? It's not like there's some fucking wiki on tripcodes you dive

he's Sri Lankan

does this lad have a proclivity for cocaine

I am
got a $400 bracelet from a coworker I've spoken to all of five times last christmas

me on the left

post bracelet

Not aware like it's intentional, they just believe that's how life is because that's how it's always been for them

>Lingard's new 'Be yourself' range is aimed at those who show individuality

Attached: 7210712-6477333-image-a-178_1544392809732.jpg (962x971, 220K)

how about you do what you and all the other new cunts are supposed to do and lurk moar

its mad hard to get boner on mdmq

>He's not Rasheed
>It's Rashid
Yeah yeah, *goes off to talk to someone not brown*

don't wear it so I don't have it on me atm

not a clue how it actually works but you type # and some stuff after and it generates the tripcode randomly based on the letters you type
## makes it longer and harder to crack i think

Imagine how shit Laura Kuenssberg's job must be day to day

>not buying her a £700 pair of vivienne Westwood shoes

post tits luv x

Fucking dire, trying to sound hattish but can't even get basic neurobiology right

it happens eventually tho

pet rock only did one pill anyways

pet rock usually does 3 or 4

lads wtf is a pet rock

post 'em
iknowwhatyoudownload.com

Attached: History.png (1121x155, 11K)

what a surprise hmmmm

She's aging rapidly

Lol stop posting this
Something gok wan would wear

oh shut up you fucking spoofer changing your story already lmao the absolute state of you
do us all a favour and hang yourself with a belt

Leftists are incredibly racist.

Been here for years mate just never once used a tripcode you paki nonce imitating twat

this. they don't realise how good they have it

NameGoesHere#Password
This gives you that name and a tripcode. The password can be worked out, which in turn means that if you use a certain password it will generate a particularly relevant tripcode.

NameGoesHere##Password
This creates the tripcode and the uses that tripcode as a pasword to create a second tripcode. Means you can't customise it, but in turn it's impossible to crack because of the double running.

me compared to turltle (clearly one is the handsomer ;))

Attached: 0740.jpg (500x354, 98K)

Why would you do that? Are you a literal bender or?

clint eastwood is the ultimate chad

Evening gentlemen my work here shall be done shortly

youtube.com/watch?v=H8Id5jMKQh0

imagine being there

what age do people grow out of mdma?

Attached: 1542670085248.jpg (500x755, 44K)

remember when poleys arch nemesis was detective and not some dickheads he worked with

>2011

4 sneezes down the hatch

wish i could have been there to catch them in my mouth

Can speak German, French, Japanese, and conversational Cantonese and Mandarin. What should I start learning next? Thinking Frasi because there is a Farsi language center in town with a fit Iranian teacher

youtube.com/watch?v=yJixH3sbTKA
I was there

Imagine somewhere, in some year 3 class, their being taught how to write haikus or some shit, and a kid comes to the front with

>NIGGAS IFFY UH
>BLICKY GOT THE STIFFY UH
>GOT THE BLICKY UH
>DRUM IT HOLDS 50 UH
>SCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMM GANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

I mean it's great but I'd love to see it

I remember getting really good at identifying and r*porting him when he didn't use a trip and he accused me of being detective multiple times

Of course they know deep down but they wouldn't admit it because otherwise it would seem like they are leading them on.

Did 450ug of acid the other night
Saw the collective unconscious as an effectively infinite tesseract containing 4 billion years of ancestral memory

will??

nigued

'sheed

bless me you brown bastard