LMAO why do Anglo Canadians keep getting assblasted at us?

LMAO why do Anglo Canadians keep getting assblasted at us?

youtube.com/watch?v=jfiytSQKpPE

Attached: 1532485442733.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wlY0kHaznuE?t=570
youtube.com/watch?v=vANb07oIZIU&list=PLC208EA8A016AB9F6
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yEpmmqiHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anglos and the french are the same.

imagine being an anglo canadian and the only way you can show you are not american is by saying ''aboooooot'' instead of about, as well as sticking a map of canada on a wall

how fucking sad

This butthurt anglo is at it again, based québecois cucking the anglo

I cringe everytime he says that because I know it's fake.

Keep up with the good work, cousins.
The eternal anglo will BOW

Attached: 1535274545143.jpg (480x489, 23K)

Les franco-Ontariens sont meilleure que les anglo-Ontariens.

>quebecois
cringe and bluepilled
>an*lo canadian not in quebec
cringe and bluepilled
>french canadian outside quebec
based and redpilled
>anglo quebecker
based and redpilled

Attached: 1542670409952.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

>torontofag thinks he knows all of canada
news at 11

Scotch Canada >>> French Canada = Anglo Canada

Attached: 67e.jpg (680x680, 42K)

The majority of scottish canadiens lost their language and culture. But they are better than angl*s

>language
Yes.
>culture
No. They differ quite a lot from old-world Scots, but I'd say they still hold quite a lot of distinctive cultural power here. If anything they seem to have made Anglos assimilate into their culture.

based and redpilled Quebec-sama

Maybe in the maritimes the culture is alive but in other parts of canada it doesn't look so prominent.

scottish people in general breed like pandas. i've never met a scottish person or family that has had more than 2 children.

I'm from Alberta and I'd say they're at the top of the cultural heap. The reason everyone thinks they're English here is because the Anglos press-ganged Scottish people into indentured servitude in Canada and the records show them as having come over on English boats. Like 80% of the pre-railroad white population was Scottish.

I'm quite curious about Irish-Quebecers. Do they just speak English? Were they strongly against Québec's independence?

The ones who kept to their culture speak english and live in montreal and quebec city (although they're bilingual). the ones outside of these two cities intermarried with the french. the ones in the cities were anti-independence but the ones outside weren't.

I see. Thanks m8

no problem
some are based, and there's a lot of irish pubs in montreal and quebec city. the only group of people who were strongly anti-independence were the jews, who are all anglophones

Basé

Attached: PicsArt_12-10-12.05.52.jpg (1933x1440, 202K)

>LMAO why do Anglo Canadians keep getting assblasted at us?

Because the existence of the Francophones in Canada is the thorn in the side of the delusions of the Anglo-Canadian majority. They parade around their professed tolerance for diversity and multiculturalism but when it really comes down to multiculturalist policies for Canada's historical minorities the mask slips and the ever-ugly face of the genocidal oppressor and imperialist reveals itself. Je me souviens toujours. Vive la Francophonie et le Québec libre !

>this entire thread
>muh Anglo Canadians

How long do we have to keep pretending anything west of Québec is either Anglo or Canadian? It's getting tedious

>bilingooal

its real in certain small towns in Ontario
the rest of Ontario outside of urban centres says a-boat
and then the americanized ones just speak like michiganers or pennsylvanians

i hate both desu

are you the franco-albertan?

Based French bro!
Is there anything else I can help you with? Want me to wipe your ass? Maybe come over and fuck my wife? Anything to Keep all those liberal voters from leaving heh heh. Taxing shit to pay for debt from ineffectual liberal policies is as Canadian as maple syrup! Whoops sorry if I appropriated your culture heh heh.

Attached: Stolen labour.png (1200x800, 846K)

Must agree with that. We need to find a way to master Toronto's economy but throw in the garbage the fucking subculture developped there. They are just a bunch of soyboys pseudo-Americans LARPing as Canadians thinking they represent all Canada

Scottish are based I guess but they don't have any distinct culture mate

Some of them who retained their culture usually speak both languages and are relatively well integrated. I know a few desu. Despite the fact we were both Catholic and despite the British we never were close ethnic groups however and rivalry has historically always existed.

Here from 9:30 to 11:00 minutes you can see a French BVLL humiliating an ir*Shoid with his superhuman strength

youtu.be/wlY0kHaznuE?t=570

Attached: musee_halte_louis_cyr_3.jpg (600x400, 202K)

basé et rougepilled

Attached: franco-albertandab.png (554x400, 73K)

This. IIRC Montréal has one of the highest population of Irish descent outside of the British Isles and the USA. And fuck the Jews I'm genuinely curious how these fuckers can go around the law and send their kids to English language schools that teach them zionist propaganda. My neighborhood is full of Jews who don't intermix at all with outsiders, can't speak a word of French and send their kids to schools with Hebrew writing all around.

based German who see through the Anglo mask

yea man I'm way too lazy to go to school and anyway my dumb inferior French brain can't handle anything harder than PEMDAS math so I would appreciate if you could go work as an engineering cuck waging for 55k$ a year and pay your taxes like a good goy, this way I'll continue to enjoy these fed gibs and shitpost comfy at home!

Quebecois are subhumans and go ape shit whenever French Canadian women fuck black guys or brown guys.

>ahboot

>aboot
jesus christ what a faggot, he is the epitome of the anglo-canadian

What do you mean, canadanon?

>ooga booga black men fuck yar women

Jesus, how hard is for Anglos to learn a second language?

The irish québécois that stayed in Québec where mostly aged between 5 and 17 years old and stayed because their parents died during transport and had no place to go and where adopted by locals.

So today there's 100 % irish blooded people in quebec that act and speak like québécois but don't even know they're from ireland.

it causes me pain

not really a surprise, your population largely lives on our border

There's no point when English is the lingua franca you dumbfuck.

>that man
>an anglo

Attached: at this moment I am euphoric, because I am annoying riker.jpg (500x377, 57K)

Anglo-quebeckers are literally the worst people in the entire world
t. My dad is one

Based QVEBECOIS

what is a canadian but not an american?

>Anglo-quebeckers are literally the worst people in the entire world
thats a fact

Attached: oppressedanglos.jpg (638x513, 229K)

*quebesoy

There is no point in living yet you didn't kill yourself.

Attached: PicsArt_12-10-12.31.20.jpg (2162x1440, 423K)

Anglo genocide when?

Attached: chad quebec.jpg (2518x1137, 272K)

Scots are Anglo's, one more generation and Gaelic culture will have been utterly annihilated here. It's good to see Canada has done a job on them as well.

There are still Scots-Gaelic speaking communities in the maritimes

>There are still Scots-Gaelic speaking communities in the maritimes
no there aren't you LARPing faggot lmao there are only 300 native gaelic speakers in the entire country

>no there aren't
>there are 300

Attached: Y4Wo4p5.jpg (951x840, 83K)

if you think 300 makes up a single community let alone several then i don't want to know what kind of backwards 60 person hick shithole you come from

>60 person

My hamlet has 85 people but I'm from a much bigger village of 200

Attached: 1450974319137.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

I dont get it, when we get Canadians over here trying to speak French its completely incomprehensible.

What gives?

Fuck off already

learn to Joual, joualvair.

Attached: 1528319808161.jpg (314x295, 24K)

De kessé tu parles toé tabarnak le drapeau de la croix rouge

There are no resources whatsoever for Qvebecois French. What do

Any Canadian from or has been to St Pierre and the Miquelon/ New foundland . I’m kind of interested about that place

les suisses sont lents du bulbe

I go every summer though I wasn't able to this year

It's just a small town/tourist trap. France holds on to those islands so they can have fishing rights in rightful Canadian water.

Always was positive about Quebec, and still ok about it, but I have to say that Lauren Southern has a really cool accent in English. Very understandble and sounds cool.

Also imagine if Quebec would try to make the whole country speak French.

Same they do in Ukraine now and what Canada is supporting.

I'm ok about Ukrainian as a language (not only Ukrainians speak it actually), but it would be really the same.

Well there is, but it's hard to find to say the least.
youtube.com/watch?v=vANb07oIZIU&list=PLC208EA8A016AB9F6
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yEpmmqiHs

Attached: 1489259200001.gif (500x338, 464K)

The gouvernement officials have to know both french and English even if they'll never set a foot in Québec in their entire life.

but that was instored when Québec had strong separatist presence and was political move made by federal anglos mind you.

What government officials are required to know French?

>hides 'nigger' word that's in the book's title
>goes as far away as to blur the book
Northern Americans are mentally challenged.

Not the guy, but some officials in posts that concerns the two languages. Deputy are not required to.

Even though, if you are required, you can take the job on the promise that you will learn. A Anglo fucked this up by going on french immersion for one year, fully (dont remember well) paid and while someone else was replacing him. He only had to learn french this whole year. He came back with a letter of resignation in english only (except «au revoir» in the end). He fucked the whole incitative and gentle system.

Anglos are truly the nigger of north america

Can I get a quick rundown on this video so I don't have to give him click revenue?

Anglo faking stupid accent because it's the last thing separating him form being an American is HECKING MAD at Francos living in Québec.

Not the first time he's being this retarded. Francos are unimpressed by his tantrums.
He is probably traumatized and still salty that a Franco stole his girl.

Thanks for the awesome musique monsieur Quebeq!

....based

Am I cursed to have a heavy english accent forever? I can understand french fine but fucking suck at speaking it.

they would literally erase their own culture by flooding canada with immigrants just for a hope to flood french out

>stole his girl

I thought he? was a girl. A girl that cares a lot abooot bilunyoual Canadians

there are more french speakers in the maritimes than scots-gaelic ones. the northern half of new brunswick is completely french and the south of nova scotia has french communities sprinkled around it too

this post is so based and redpilled im starting to tear up a bit :...)

Attached: 02c2e9d6c6b7eaa127cd6df667811ec0.jpg (300x250, 13K)

unironicaly this

Oui, je sais que car je suis néo-brunswickois
Yes, I know I am a New Brunswicker

Attached: PicsArt_11-06-09.19.03.jpg (2157x1440, 357K)

D'où êtes-vous? Memramcook ici...

How come the French provience needs so much payments anyway?

We need to convert """anglo""" Canada to Old English.

Attached: sutton-hoo-helmet-east-anglia.jpg (763x987, 349K)

They are inept.

reparation money

>converting canada to still speak english
yikes. that's gonna be a no from me, dog

St. Andrews dans le comté de charlotte, sur la frontière du maine

Miri it is while sumer ilast!~

Though that song is Middle english.

It's tax paid by the west to the provinces that actually have Canadien culture so that they can keep pretending they aren't Americans

Un acadien à St. Andrews? Es-tu le seul?

it's quite different
>inb4 "muh latin languages"

I thought Anglo canadians were vehemently loyal to Britian and the crown?

We have inferior Meditteranean French genetics therefore are not white and therefore have the typical lazy mindset of Southern Europe. We also have very low IQ in comparison to the white Anglo Canadians who are of Germanic descen because as I mentionned Québécois are not white.This makes us very inept at working and very dependent on the Englishman benevolence. If it weren't for them, we would be on par with Haiti desu

not different enough
maybe the whole of canada should just learn french and then not teach their kids english. sounds like a win-win

t. James John Shlomoberg from Montreal