This is what Turks actually believe

This is what Turks actually believe

Attached: this is what turks actually believe.jpg (960x705, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGGLN-zrTd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well Germany joined during the 60s

not too inaccurate
Ukraine (Tatars) were vassals and I heard somewhere that the PLC (Poland) was a vassal on paper for a short time
but yeah, overall it is pretty inaccurate
also the Ottomans didn't really have direct control over all their territories, a lot were autonomous provinces

Sweetie the Tatars didn't control the mythical city of Ukraine, and Podolya is several hundred kilometeres south

Attached: Ukraine-Podiliya.png (999x685, 206K)

Poland was Ottoman tributary state for couple years.

Delusional roaches

well afaik that region wasn't really well controlled during that time, rather ruled by raiding parties like Tartars and Cossacks

And Britain and Russia we technically a Chinese tributaries because they thought giving gifts to the emperor was just giving gifts while the Chinese considered them a tribute-paying vassals
Technically doesn't mean shit

And now a non-delusional map

Attached: 1280px-Ottoman_empire_1481-1683.jpg (1280x1034, 416K)

No, it was controlled by the Zaporozhian Sich and the Cossacks and Tatars raided each other's territory.
And the delusional roaches placed Podolia in the middle of Poland

>And the delusional roaches placed Podolia in the middle of Poland
well to be fair all the borders on that map are fucked up, so maybe that wasn't intentional

That's very accurate, my EUIV games as Ottomans are always like that around 1600.

It was nowhere like that though, if Poland didn't pay tribute the Ottomans would invade them.

>It was nowhere like that though, if Poland didn't pay tribute the Ottomans would invade them.
Which is exactly what happened. The Sejm refused to ratify the treaty and Poland went to war again instead of paying tribute.
hen the Poles blew them the fuck out and the Turks ran away with their tail between their legs.

user look at the flag you're arguing with.

By the way, this all happened in the same year.
The Turks demanded tribute, the Sejm said no, and the second phase of the war began.
Poland was a "tributary" only during that war.

I can see it
Turkish diaspora is painfully retarded.
They unironically believe that the Turks "owned" Iceland because it was raided by Barbary pirates a few times.
They also believe that they "owned" southern Italy because the Turks were holed up in Taranto for a year while being under siege because they don't know that raiding or occupying something during war isn't the same as "owning" it.

what the fuck all those country names are almost the same thing in portuguese

most countries are named how they (or those close to them) name themselves
>French name Germans Allemagne -> Spain, most Latin countries do too -> Turks happen to do it as well
>Scandinavians call us how we call us (Deutsch/Tysk)
>most Slavs name us Niemcy/nemec or sth
>others name us Germania/Germans
>Japanese I think for example call us how we call ourselves - doitsu /deutsch

You are brainlets who aren't even worth arguing with, I've done this a hundred times already but I'm not going to bother disproving weak wh*Tes again.

Attached: 1488804876525.jpg (418x522, 44K)

Polacks & us defeated Ottomans tho (pic related)
nice quads btw

Attached: 1543427538673.jpg (425x367, 17K)

cRINGE

>Allemagne, from the Alamanni (All men) tribe, lived in Schwaben around the migration period
>Deutsch/Tysk, from Theudisc, meaning "the people"
>Niemcy/nemec, "mute" ("the people who don't speak our language")
>Germania/Germany, from the Germani, a tribe that Caesar fought against around 50 BC
>Saksa (Finnish/Estonian), from the Saxons.

>>Allemagne, from the Alamanni (All men) tribe, lived in Schwaben around the migration period
my ancestors :)
youtube.com/watch?v=eGGLN-zrTd0

Polacks came in last second when the army was completely disorganized due to bad weather, disease, famine and sieging Vienna for nearly a month. They didn't do fucking shit and neither did the Germans, it was overextention on the Turks part which led to their demise. They always started their campaigns from Istanbul, which was their biggest mistake. Prior to the 1800s the Turks were unstoppable in all of the battles they fought in, european nobles were literally shitting their parents at the advancements of the Turks.

Cringe

lol

yeah, perhaps the Ottoman army was indeed overextenden, but remember both the imperial army of the HRE and the imperial Russian army went on to great counteroffensives after the defeat at vienna, in these offensives Ottomans lost much of the Balkans, Ukraine and the Caucasus
Ottoman empire simply fell behind the European powers by the early modern age. ottomans were op tho in medieval times until ~1600

This is wrong, the Ottomans were still a force to be reckoned with up until the 1800s, when corruption, rebellions and bad administration would lead to the eventual fall of the Ottomans. The Ottomans peaked during the 1600s and 1700s.

>This is wrong, the Ottomans were still a force to be reckoned with up until the 1800s
Except that's not true and they were getting curbstomped by the Russians at every turn until Britain, France, and Sardinia came to their rescue

I wonder who could be behind these posts...

>Curbstombed

once again you are a dumb mutt who shows his complete arrogance, the Ottomans were fighting a 3 front war against the HRE/Austria, Persia and the Russians. Plus the Russians were seen as "liberators" by the orthodox subjects of the Empire and thus aided them wherever they could.

this is right
in internal affairs, maybe the Ottomans peaked during that era, I don't know much about interior Ottoman history
but militarily, they fell way behind after Vienna, losing wars left and right
they made peace with Austria in the 1730s after Austria conquered Hungary from them, but Russia kept on defeating the Ottomans
this worried the French and British so much (they feared a too powerful Russia creeping into MENA) that they even supported Turkey in the Crimean war.

you're fighting the good fight alamanci, don't you ever stop!

Attached: 1543697073728.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

HRE didn't exist in 1850 and Austria had made peace with Turkey a century before
Russia was fighting Ottomans/French/British/Sardinia alone

Russia defeated the Turks in every single war where France and Britain didn't rescue them.

t. Mehmet Ugluklu

hello arm*nian mutt
you are not wh*te and you are not worthy for killing
how it feels your ancestors got killed by old turkish women and kurdish subhumans

all the contrarians ITT are mostly correct, I believe the treaty of Iasi in 1792 where the Russians got the right to intervene in Ottoman internal affairs pertaining to the treatment of Christians is considered the beginning of the end.

>losing wars left and right after Vienna

The siege of Vienna took place in 1683, so let me just present you the battles the Ottomans won after that.

>Battle of the Oinousses Islands
>Battle of Lugos
>Battle of Cenei
>Battle of Ulaş
>Pruth River Campaign
>Battle of Banja Luka
>Battle of Grocka
>Battle of Karánsebes (LMAO at this one)
>Battle of Oltenița (when the russians didnt receive any aid from their orthodox brothers)
>Siege of Silistra
>Battle of Kızıl Tepe
>Battle of Domokos

R*ssia only fought ONE war against the british/french/ottomans and that is the crimean war.

Also notice how europeans always like to show off their EPIC victories with their shitty paintings while their defeats are almost unmentioned in history books.

K-kara Boğa!

Attached: _.png (1124x624, 79K)

And it beat the Turks in every other one

Reminder: The "War" in 1710 was a short campaign against a Russian garrison of 38,000 by 200,000 Turkish troops and was part of a war that the Russians won (the Great Northern War)

130 Million slavs against 8 million turks, woah..

>. In the summer of 1569 a large force under Kasim Paşa of 20,000 Turks and 50,000 Tatars were sent to lay siege to Astrakhan and begin the canal works, while an Ottoman fleet besieged Azov.
> On their way home up to 70% of the remaining soldiers and workers froze to death in the steppes or became victims of Circassian attacks. The Ottoman fleet was destroyed by a storm.
OH NO NO NO NO

You aren't presenting any counter arguments, you are just barking like a dumb uneducated mutt, I bet you're like 30% armenian and 26% russian

this turks had most of ukraine and west russia and use them as slaves

>OW OW OW
>MY ASS
>IT'S ON FUCKING FIRE

Attached: Untitled.png (693x768, 242K)

Attached: 1516619580481.gif (645x773, 41K)

>citation needed
>citation needed
>citation needed

Attached: lmfao.jpg (179x282, 7K)

>be Turk
>invade Montenegro
>get BTFO

Attached: 1450491046836.jpg (4940x3740, 1.57M)

holy shit you spent all you day arguing about this? the fuck bro thats pathetic. whatever helps you sleep at night i guess.

Looks like I won yet again. I better leave this thread, it smells of burning wh*Te ass in here

Attached: large.jpg (500x493, 145K)

>all day
Sweetie this thread is a couple hours old and has 54 posts...

nice argument, smart guy

i saw you arguing about the exact same thing this morning in a different thread and youre still doing it. thats pathetic bro get a life.. youre probably some armenian or k*rd in usa i dont want to believe an autist american would get this butthurt at the Ottoman Empire.

Attached: 1507328693025.png (485x443, 25K)

butthurt much? :DDDDDDDddddddd

this is the thread btw 14 hours passed and this autist is still arguing about this. he spent entire day doing this how sad is that?

I don't think you know how timezones work

i pity you. it must be hard knowing your ancestors were raped and killed by the Ottomans but you must move on.

My ancestors are the Russians who destroyed your empire, sweetie :^)

now show the battles they lost and how many wars they lost vs won after vienna...

I don't have to, you said they were losing wars left and right while I have dissproven you by showing you battle the Turks won after Vienna

>winning a few battles disproves that they lost all the wars

Attached: 1542813721033.jpg (480x436, 27K)

>posting brainlet pic

Okay, I will explain this once more then I am done.

>Ottomans fought 3 front war
>Ottomans at their peak had 36 Million people out of which 8 Million were turks
>Russians and the HRE had the numbers advantage
>Ottomans became corrupt and had to fight off one rebellion after another
>Russians often times had the advantage because they were aided by the local orthodox population to help fend off the turks
>most of the ottoman generals were arab or balkan generals who gained their position due to the corruption of the goverment
>Ottomans were often times suprise attacked without any warnings unlike other European wars where one party would often times wait until the other one has received word of the war before the battles started

>>Ottomans fought 3 front war
they didn't, in fact, the Russians fought alone against three four countries during the Crimean war, the only war they didn't win against Turkey
Austria also defeated the Turks in Hungary with similar or lower numbers under Prince Eugene
Turks also had superior numbers at Vienna
can't be bothered to refute the rest, you're simply wrong
read a book, I recommend pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-11 Europe's Steppe Frontier, 1500-1800 William H McNeill 9780226561523 Amazo (357x554, 279K)

KARA BOĞA