Why do american people consider the word ''nigger'' so forbidden and offensive?

Why do american people consider the word ''nigger'' so forbidden and offensive?

Attached: 1544528985322.jpg (1080x1193, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEcugkqcHO8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that girl goes to my university lol

What is her name?

Fuark. How is she in rl?

Western society... is built around worship of the blacks. Despite not making up more than 10-15% of the population of most countries, all the focus of modern art, music, culture, media, politics and advertising is on them. Even in European countries with historically no black population unlike the US, such as Sweden and Germany, blacks have become a commanding presence in everyday life. They are on TV screens and billboards everywhere.

People of African descent are venerated to a degree that other coloreds are not. They are so omnipotent and omnipresent that they overshadow much larger minorities, such as spics and muslims. Why do Westerners love blacks so much?

Attached: 1542399694684.png (940x1028, 481K)

>girl

>thinking he met her
Sweetie there are tens of thousands of people

Slavery in the US
Some us flags have the confederate cross which comes from that era so idk

Idk about you but if I had found out that she was in my University then I would stalk her.

How would he find her?

We had slavery too. I just don't understand why american get so butthurt with black people feelings, I mean, it is just a fucking word. It's pretty gay all the taboo about saying nigger.

im not saying her name or anything but she lives in indiana

hit or miss

why has she got a plaster on her nose

Stop being a cuck and give us her name

Umm sweetie it's called a BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandage

it's only forbidden and offensive if it's a white person saying it
youtube.com/watch?v=KEcugkqcHO8

Because it looks cute

Wtf does she have a bandaid on her nose???

i shoved my very small penis in her nostril but she sneezed and my penis pricked her nose a bit

katherine is her name and she goes to IUPUI, honestly i dont think she uses her real last name on facebook but i first saw her going to indianapolis comic con on a IUPUI shuttle with her cosplay group

But that is what I mean. You guys should stop carrying so much about feelings and having fear of being offensive, if someone gets offended by something you said that's their problems, not yours. All the taboo about a white person saying nigger looks like censorship to me, idk.
(sorry for shitty english, I'm still learning)

Nico Nico Nii

>blacks have become a commanding >presence in everyday life. They are on >TV screens and billboards everywhere

Outside the sphere of talking, making unsophisticated 'cultural output', or kicking a football, how many blacks are successful? Some, but hardly any. Most of them simply aren't clever enough when it comes to generalised intelligence. The bell curve is real.

Asians don't care about not having many pop stars or TV presenters, they are too busy succeeding at other things. Media and sporting over-representation of blacks is a consolation prize society allows a few to balance the books and persist the falsehood we are all born equally capable at everything.

Majority of Westerners, would vehemently disagree. They cherish and celebrate the blacks whenever they can and magnify their accomplishments

Nah

Attached: Machiavelli.jpg (400x400, 15K)

lol

1) In established democracies politicians learn to suck minorities dicks so that the minorities would not feel alienated and voted for the politician's party.

2) The same trend works because of capitalism. The most valuable asset for an employee is to attract all kinds of customers: of all races, creeds, sexual deviations.

3) In such a society the most perverted and ridiculous forms of “political correctness” emerge, and words “faggot” and “nigger” become an ultimate sin.

That's why I am always 100% dead serious whenever I type FUCK DEMOCRACY.

Attached: AP1107030197751.jpg (732x983, 393K)

i think only in Anglo country? here i hear my class mate said négro in a conversation in public

you go to iupi? pu? iu? nd?

AHEM

iupui

Attached: 1543958220522.png (571x521, 94K)

Holy shit shut the fuck up

I’ve seen more white people (betas) offended by the word nigger than actual niggers lmao

it c.c.?
ball state?
state? southern? wesleyan?

What does she smell like

Who is this girl everyone posts?

nah its indiana university in indianapolis, purdue is also there but i am getting an IU degree

Whats her name, weirdo?

he said katherine nigger.

Stop posting this trap.

Full name, fucking pardo monkey

>girl
>her
>she

We dont. Blacks are fragile. They are the ones that get asspained. Or people that like drama who get offended on their behalf.

Is she actually cute without the cosplay crap?

>

Attached: 1544383820086.png (1200x2043, 2.57M)

yes she is pretty cute, i think she looks normie out of any cosplay/makeup though

Attached: IMG_4320.png (535x639, 759K)

too ugly even for an american

>t.

Attached: 189748932748935.jpg (800x737, 259K)

Yes it's a she.

mate look at yourself, youre infatuated with some internet cosplay avg girl.

I bet youre too pussy to even chat to an average weeb like her