Who here about to try to /catchafallingknife/?

who here about to try to /catchafallingknife/?

Attached: 85270398457.jpg (624x416, 37K)

im buying in the morning, knowing my luck we're about to have a jesus candle overnight.

Me. Fuck it. Some ether, ZIL and maybe 0xbitcoin. I may also change my LTC for XMR.

Sssh user Buying low is against the biz fundamentals

I caught the knife at 16k,12k,10k,8k,the first time we hit 6k, the second time we hit 6k and now I cant hold anymore knives

Got lucky sometimes, lost what I previously earned other times.

I know I tried with complete shitcoins, but look at DRGN, the RSI is absolutely at the floor but it's still going down.

>read biz
>see wojaks
>see what now posts
>see mcdonalds posts
>see fud on main coins like Eth, EOS
>see more chink scam posts than normal

BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY

THis cracker knows what's up

I bought in
If goes lower I’ll buy more

you must have some crazy lookin hands, friendo.

Ye sometimes when i am high or drunk or both i fuck around with my hunting knife. I also sharpen this knife like a freak its as sharp as this particular type of steel can get. so i flip it around and it bounces all over the place. I always stop when i realize that one mistake and this thing actually sticks in my leg.

I'm down 84% from my ATH, but up 564% from my investment. I've applied as many tourniquets as possible and ready for action

Attached: napalm-sticks-to-children.jpg (680x818, 60K)

buying every dip. the lower it goes the more i buy.

Attached: image011.jpg (997x1500, 149K)

Just bought an AMB masternode for 3.1k
so yeah, trying.

you know..... there's good reasons why they call it that, right?

30k usd at 6.7k
fml

I've been buying the ETH dip

I've got limit orders carefully set for ZIL, NANO, REQ, and NEO. I might even throw in up to $30k into ETH if it dips below $400.

I'm about to throw 400€ on ฿

just got 3 ETH, fuck it i'm going in

have another stack of 2k fiat if it dips further, though i don't see it going below $460 for now

Caught @ 6590

JOY BEHAR!

Attached: 1519842396145.jpg (200x199, 9K)