What do you mean you'd racemix with a beautiful exotic woman...

>What do you mean you'd racemix with a beautiful exotic woman? You have an obligation to marry an ugly white woman! Remember the 14 words!

Attached: 1540707586126.jpg (644x800, 87K)

Fighting to "preserve your people" is the ultimate cuck
It's literally putting time and effort into securing resources for people other than yourself that you will never enjoy

non white hands typed these posts

>non white hands typed these posts
>Polish poster

Back to cleaning toilets Polanski.

i'm against it simply because i feel like my child would rather not be a mutt

>Mediterranean queens? No thanks, only generic blonde whores for me

Attached: 1535125740902.jpg (387x437, 40K)

I meant having children at all is cucking yourself

i don't take orders from chinks

Breathing "to get air into your lungs" is the ultimate cuck

It's literally putting physical effort and time into securing the function of an organ other than your brain that you will never enjoy

Attached: reality of races.png (1080x3566, 793K)

Supposing that observed between group differences in psychometric parameters are partially or mostly genetic in origin, from the perspective of the individual whitoid, wouldn't it be more beneficial to racemix with a higher IQ group like Jews or Asians? We already know that mixed children tend to have an intermediate phenotype with regard to these sorts of behavioral traits.

Attached: IMG_8376.png (500x497, 311K)

Id like to live like ancient greek, having one slutty girl for fucking, one huge healthy girl for breeding and one for philosophical dialogues. Now i have one ugly fat girl for fucking my brains.

Ancient Greece involved substantially more pederasty than that

Fact: If Jews were the majority on earth humanity would be a spacefaring species by now.

Thats what american history teach you. You american faggots try to make any great historical figure a fucking faggot. Sparatans, Alexander of Macedonia, Fredrich the Great. You gaywashing everything. I hate you so much for this. Not all people on Earth are fucking gays like you.

Create a world where they wouldn't not want to be a mutt then

This is why one may successfully argue that Nazis never practiced eugenics: in fact, their program of mass murder was highly dysgenic insofar as it decimated the population of a cognitive elite (i.e., European Jewry).

Attached: IMG_8314.jpg (479x578, 62K)

Lol dude do you really think Achilles wasn't a pidoras dude

I think he is mythological figure to begin with. You can even say he fucked animals and was eating his own shit.
Also he is another example of your cringy historical science - literally political agenda. Wait for them calling him balck and lesbian in future.
God im really mad about this shit.

>not pulling a Bruce and spreading your seed then leaving.
What an idiot

Attached: halfaussiekid.jpg (1000x665, 68K)

Pushkin was trans and also a black woman

Rate

Attached: IMG_6964.png (800x800, 261K)

Ah, as i know they already made Achilles black.
Lmao they also made Lancelot and Bediver from arthurian legends black. This is so fucking sad.

That's a strawman. He never said that you should marry an ugly white woman.

Furthermore, if you want to break the chain of immortality and have a child that will be outside any ethnocultural group, desperately grasping for any identity and group affiliation, then do that, but I certainly won't!

Attached: 1540568128250.png (540x950, 815K)

Can someone post the pic of that beautiful half Arab half black girl in, what I think, was her underwear. She is so beautiful and I forgot to save it.