As a Lithuanian/Russian male, I want to like Polish posters, but they are always so damn rude. What gives...

As a Lithuanian/Russian male, I want to like Polish posters, but they are always so damn rude. What gives? The Poles I've met in real life have been quite nice, I even had a Polish gf at one point (she wanted kids with me, but I said no, so we broke up) and have fucked a few other Polish girls.

Attached: 3552-004-D849A1D3.jpg (404x250, 3K)

because you're an autistic eternally butthurt diasporashit

>rude ppl at 4chin

truly scandalous

Attached: 1519683870776.gif (320x200, 561K)

No idea who you are mate.
I meant towards Lithuanian and Russians posters.

i've seen your posts before, the butthurt is unreal
also kek at your underhanded comment
>see how many polish women i fucked i'm so dominant over you guys hehe polish whores ;)
yeah no shit that polish women are massive sluts who will fuck anything that walks, don't think that your women are any different though, i've had sex with an 18 yo lithuanian girl as well, in fact i was surprised that she wanted to jump in my bed after the first date

>Lithuanian/Russian male
literal orc

I think you are assuming every English poster that mentions Poland is me. I haven't been on this board for a while until today.
I only post on /lit/ and Jow Forums.
Rude.

I am a Jewish/Russian male, and I have the same feeling. All the Poles I met in real life were really nice, and I love Witcher, but the Poles here are always butthurt and very angry
Sadly I haven't fucked any Polish girls yet, but if the chance comes up, I definitly will

>being this triggered because he dated a woman from your country
Wew

I am Volga Bulgarian and love every nationality east of the Oder

I fucked like a hundred of russian whores lol
they are so eager to escape their hellhole they will jump on every occassion

Mykola, go back to bed. Tomorrow is a hard day

I remember this half-ruskie britball untermensch from old Kaycee, and that was from years ago lol. He needs to get a life.

oh, i remember you, there's only one mutt lith/rus poster with a uk flag
nah he keeps spouting bullshit that poland will invade lithuania the first chance it gets (complete paranoia) and constantly flings shit at the country in any poland themed thread
it's always either him or the other autistic uk diasporafag
they're like iki, completely obsessed
the fucking polish women part is just an additional stab meant to humiliate us because hehe polish women are such whores see how easy they are

I think you're literally delusional mate. I don't even go in Poland threads.

Said the üüüüralic mõõõng

I remember your obsessive shitposting back from back when Krautchan was still around, Slavoslav

>I don't even go in Poland threads.
You are wise. Polish threads are usually about anime and butthurt towards Germany and Russia. I have never seen any interesting thread created by a Pole

>every british flags that shits on poland (which is 90% of british flags) say they're russian/lithuanian
Seems like you got your butt hurt quite a lot and now imagine every poster is the same person.

because I doubt many people here even use the website so I bet it's the same ring of posters

nice strawman, too bad i never said that

No idea what krautchan is. Not even memeing.

>Lithuanian/Russian
O Dieve mano... Londono baidyklė...

*išpera

Polakks are good entertaining chaotic posters
I love them everytime I read their post I dont know what to expect, they entertain me and produce butthurt but at the same time make brits, liths, swedes and russshits butthurt
Russshits posters and german posters should be gassed
t. Volga german

they are rude in real life too just not in front of your face

>she wanted kids with me, but I said no, so we broke up
cuck, should have pumped 8 kids into that prime polish womb, now you will never reproduced