Chinese exchange student roomate problems

Chinese exchange student roomate keeps drinking my milk and turning the thermostat to 80 F, even after I told him not to. What do?

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 19K)

did you tell him not to

ask him to stop or you'll have to get administration involved

yup and he just grumbles and walks away

who owns the residence? milk thing you can call the cops, but they'll laugh at you. just jerkoff into your milk and let him have it.

kick him out

this
work most for chink

But laxatives in the milk and disconnect the thermostat. Also hang up a flag of Taiwan.

I've mentioned it to the RA but nothings happening yet. I hate having roomates

Call me to handle any unrest in dorm.
T. Lived in russian dorm for 4 years

unzip your trousers and offer him a superior milk substitute

the virgin american roommate vs the chad chinese exchange student

the school owns the residence and we all share the lease, I've got an Indian roomate and a british roomate and we all get along, its just the Chinese guy who has problems with everyone

This plus scream "Tiananmen massacre free Tibet" right to his face

than take it up with admin and escalate. gotta follow the process.

I dont think he likes me because I have a chinese girlfriend, I made sure to grab her butt in front of him a few times

Fucking race traitor.
The chink is is being way too lenient in punishing you for betraying your race.

you dont even know what race I am

yikes

Well from the context it can be deduced you're not Han Chinese, so thus you're a race traitor.

funny coming from a finn

isn't the milk free, and so is your electricity?

I have lived with a lot of annoying room mates over the years. My usual strategy is to tell them once or twice if something bothers me. If they don't change, I resort to passive agressive behaviour, like spitting in their food or swipe the interior of the toilet with their tooth brush. I also rip them off with the rent, since I am in charge of finance.
Admittedly, this does not really change how they behave, but it does change how I feel about the situation.

I buy my own groceries, and 80 is too damn hot for texas

Dress up as a 1937 IJA soldier and chase him around the apartment

yeah unfortuantely the school manages all the finances because the apartment is on campus

That’s weird to hear a Chinese dude drinking milk.

The only non-whites that are not usually lactose intolerant are the Irish.

weather says that it's 62 degrees in Austin, seems a bit chilly

some of us can drink milk fine as long as we do it regularly

yeah just a bit, but 80 degrees is way too much, he even does it when its hot out

Just tell him you dont like whats happening first, and if that contineus he is going to face consequances. If he wont listen to u, you can argue with him agressivly and beat the shit out of him, but so that he wont have serious injures. You probably should add something like i dont want any misunderstanding or hate between us as we are sharing one room, so i excpect same from you, tell me if you have problems with me. I used raw force only once when lived in dorm though. Indian boy was thinking way too much of himself. I also hanged british flag to mock him later.

Mongols drink huge amount pf milk though. And their brothers buryats. But turk gooks cant drink milk

Put the milk and thermostat out of his reach so the manlet chink can't get to it

ok will do

Fuck off. It's not anybody's business who she decides to date nor his or her fault for him being an incel.

whos the incel here?

>t. chink

i would send a tip to the chinese authorities that he engages in counterrevolutionary activities and spreads ideas contrary to mao and xi thought
he should be promptly back in china in the next two days

Easy.
Once i shared a house with someone who did the same. My trick was to put a cigarette but inside the milk. That fucker almost died puking...

Chang

Call the Chinese embassy and complain about him. That'll fuck up his Sesame Credit.

Fucking based

>passive aggressive German

Not surprising.

That is a meme. Only blacks cannot drink milk.

Steal/eat something from him of equal value.

Walk around naked or in some gross dirty disgusting underwear that would make anyone vomit and if he complains tell him to turn the fucking thermostat down.

What was it like ?

Native Americans too.

Are you Mexican or Arab? Be honest

-Disconnect the heaters if you can or keep the windows open if you can't.
-Share the expenses for stuff that 2 or more of you consume like milk in this case. If he doesn't want to, buy a mini fridge and keep it in your room.