What's the culture like between mothers and sons in your country, Jow Forums?

what's the culture like between mothers and sons in your country, Jow Forums?

Attached: Maya-Fuhr_Nasty-Gal4.jpg (800x1228, 202K)

Momma's boys. Brazilian moms are so overprotective it's not even funny.

I want a finnish mommy.

Depends
Some mothers really curl their kids
Others are really cold and distant

what flag are you

Attached: 1544516299061.jpg (1536x2048, 254K)

I hate my mother.

Why are her breast so damn low? Is she’s wearing a bra? Imagine at 50
Yikes

My mom only cares about her job.
Told her I wanted to become a historian instead of working for her company and she kicked me out the next day.
So to hell with her, I'm happier this way.

Looks just right to me... hnnngggg

Attached: 1501920354813.jpg (513x700, 49K)

this.

You're going to wish you'd have taken the job she offered you once you got your history degree and a job at McDonalds.

my mother is depressed and boderline mentally ill so she doesn’t care much about me. I let her ramble on for a while before cutting off the phone call and going back to my life

Already fully educated and working in a museum. Getting a secondary archaeology degree as well over the next couple summers.

Same, my mother has narcissistic tendencies.

I'm trying to find a job to get as far from here as I can.

Usually beating and domestic violence.

>a job at McDonalds
Unless he's a blonde girl ages 18-25 that's not gonna happen.

Attached: FBzAD.jpg (2592x1936, 620K)

Overrated milf desu. Corey is alright, but Vanessa Vixon was god-tier. Sucks she left the industry.

Mother gives milkies to son.

Attached: 1539805636871.jpg (313x209, 17K)

good lad.
is archaelogy just stuff like dinosaurs or does it include/are you more intersted in like ancient human settlements and stuff?

How fucked is your job market that Swedes have to work at McDonalds? I don't think I have ever seen an Austrian working at one in my entire life.
Sounds good then. Glad it worked out for you.

Swedish Empire. For some reason it doesn't show up. New moot is probably danish.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-11 at 22.33.22.png (586x908, 124K)

MOMMY

Attached: 439.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Archaeology is the exploration of human history and remains.
Paleontologists search and documet dinosaurs.
I prefer human history.

this, i don't know how i didn't realize all her manipulation towards me and my brothers until now in my early 20s, she emotionally castrated my father too.

McDonald's is actually a normal job here. My sister worked for them for about 2 years. She earned 1900 Euro per month just cleaning and serving people.

You thought about picking up some SCUBA certs? I have a friend that's done some underwater stuff for archaeological expeditions. He's a STEM guy, but he had his SCUBA certs and dive experience so he got the gig.

Seeing one of her brap vids scarred me for life. Just seeing her face makes my dick shrivel up

I don't know that I'd pay 1900 Euro for it, but I'd pay to have a hot, young Swedish woman clean and serve me.

It's been on my mind yes. Especially since I've been offered a couple digs in Greece along their old cities near the coasts.
But I will have to wait a year or two.

Sounds pretty neat, sven. Hope you get what you're going after.

Not bad, here McDonalds is a horrible minimum wage job only those with absolutely no other option will consider.

my mother is the exact polar opposite of a narcissist.

more like she is a fucking black hole of misery that tries to infect all around her. a well of self-pity and resignation.

Our version of that is delivering food on bicycles (like a poor mans version of Uber eats) and being a phone salesman.

Yeah unfortunately I have inherited the depressive genes and my father killed whatever little shred of self confidence I had in childhood..

Life has been miserable for me and will be for a long time.. the problem isn’t outside, it’s in my brain and my mind

I will probably kill myself soon anyway

>delivering food on bicycles
Damn that's harsh, at least here we give them scooters.

Yeah they tried that here as well but after a couple incidents they swapped to bicycles.
Pic related might give you an idea why...

Attached: Wolt Gävle.jpg (2048x1152, 602K)

>she kicked me out the next day.
white people

If you're 24+ you're allowed to use a 50ccm scooter without license here. Guess with what kind of people scooters are especially popular... There are a lot of accidents but they only end up hurting themselves with their idiotic riding so noone really cares.

Here you need a license for EU class mopeds (up to 45km/h) but not for slower ones that do 25km/h. Thing is gas is expensive here and you need insurance no matter what which is expensive as well.
And that kinda job? Well lets say that the salary is less than good.

>Yeah unfortunately I have inherited the depressive genes
same. I went through hell for years until I sought professional help. you can come back, trust me.

>I will probably kill myself soon anyway
don't. it can be fixed. I didn't believe it myself at first but I got out of my depression. graduated uni and I'm now looking for a job.

>professional help
Sucks in Canada, they make you wait 2 hours and then hand you some brochure for another mental health clinic or a shitty website that hasn’t been updated since 2010

>it can change

It hasn’t in the last 10 or so years.. I feel like a 13 year old mentally, never had a gf and have like 2 friends that don’t even talk much to me.

It’s just me and relying on my parents and their daily bullshit. I wish there was a poison that could easily kill me and was easily available. All I would need is one or two hours to peacefully pass out

History is cool. I love history. What is your major?

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (398x500, 20K)