A Stock Certificate

Gives you ownership of a company and rights to dividend income.

WTF does your altcoin represent?

Attached: 0dbb96eff3a649fe878f7033a9af501c.jpg (500x331, 31K)

I dunno you tell me. I own Ltc, Xmr and Zec.

I own portion of bitrock Vs Everyone else who owns a bitrock. Less bitrock there are, more berry bitrock worth.

Access to the band. We are the groupies and they are the rap stars

That used to be literally a piece of wood. What are you so proud of fag?

Anti semitism

Op said altcoin not altright.

it represents the transfer of wealth from dumb fat americans to chinks and pajeets

units of gas used to pay for synchronous computation on thousands of computers all over the world, an useful abstraction for security freeing applications of hackable centralized servers, payment processors with arbitrary rules and general third-party shenanigans
it might or might not be the most efficient way, but morally i'd rather bet on security through redundancy than security through guns, wars and engineered human misery

Crypto is a scam
Next year biz will be all stocks after they go 300% from here

kek

op is a faggot who never heard of appreciating monetary units. if you bought WAU Coin youd be up 3x from january and hit ath every werek. instead be a foggot and hope bezos cuts you yer 2% a year and doesnt crash. eat shit faggot, your you are a scuzball contributing to keeping people poor and on welfare to fund bezos hormone therapy

i own part of the API economy not just a company. stay fucking rich with your one company stock I'll be making dividends off an entire multi-trillion dollar marketplace.

Yea I’m with this guy

Who ordered the Hitler ?
Good god what’s it matter to you ?
If you like stocks post them on /b/ the stock market isn’t doing to well like two years ago

BTC is the only decentralised crypto (from a holdings perspective). Mining is pretty centralized. But at least they have to put up money to mine more bitcoin. Every other crypto is just people printing their own money. Eth is the ultimate scam though.

We need a bitrock coin to make this meme complete.

Running nodes

$1000 eoy

Except the part you own represents exactly 0% market share of the API economy kek.

>Gives you ownership and rights

So I guess we can agree theres no difference between stock certificates and shitcoins

Forgot pic related

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (753x800, 170K)

The clearpoll token (yes that fucking app McAfee is going to use for polls) buys poll at market rate from the revenue of their products as a constant buy back scheme.

>thinks there is a differencen

Attached: mungercharlie2.jpg (190x273, 14K)