Why are the Americans so butthurt about this small middle eastern country?

Why are the Americans so butthurt about this small middle eastern country?

Attached: 1538200161761.png (2000x1144, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allinnet.info/news/lenin-we-sacrifice-armenia-for-the-sake-of-world-revolution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>small

It’s the only country that won’t take our shit.
Why are there no iranposters on 4chinz

Attached: EC97F435-9973-4E6B-A005-75A5482A8BA4.png (640x480, 15K)

Because Americans are defending Israel, and Iran is an enemy of Israel

hmmm gee I wonder why

Attached: good goys.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

It's a far away country with 81 million inhabitants, compared to america's 325 million
why do you keep sanctioning them all the time, are they really that threatening?

Because our foreign policy = Israel foreign policy. Securing the realm.

No but it's really funny

Because they know Iran has a large economic potential and could supply Europe with cheap as fuck goods in fields like cars or pharmaceuticals and burgers dont want that

It's not small, nor is it in the middle east.

>Why are Americans butthurt about it.
It's the only player in the middle east aside from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is close US ally.
Also, they created a coup to set up a governemnt there, which succeeded, but which also had a coup replace it just a while later.
Hence a strong anti-US sentimate by the government.

Because Israel said so.

>Why is a Jewish puppet state so butthurt over the greatest enemy of the Jews

>nor is it in the middle east.

yeah, nah, it's in sandy nigeria and its politics are geared completely towards Iraq, Syria and Israel rather than ex-USSR, which is why the 'fats care so much

Bantz is incompatible with Iranian identity, both pre- and post-Islamic. It is ignoble, degenerate, and anti-Aryan. Jow Forums is cancer, and I don't want Iranians to be affected by its decadence. It's not like Iranians will be introduced to great European literature or philosophy by coming on this cesspool of degeneracy.

iranians are the worst kind of arabs by far

>worst kind of arabs
All you people know is bantz and lies. Iranians are not Arabs. I don't give a shit if you like Iranians or not, but relying on lies and deceit in order to demean others makes you a daeva, plain and simple. It makes you a spawn of Ahriman.

there is a lot of antisemitism in this thread

SHUT UP (((MAJUSI)))
YA ALI

They are actually Turks

are these the guys who think that armageddon will be triggered as soon as every palestinian is dead?

>how dare a country not have nato bases everywhere? its outrageous! everyone should be a nato 2nd class toilet cleaner! if you are not whoring out all of your prettiest girls, and deporting your top young scientists to americans, if you arent selling your whole nation out to nato then you are extremely problematic!

iran, china, russia and other sovereign states are on a hit list cos they are sovereign, lul

>Americans
Jews

>intervene so much that they hate you
Gee I wonder why

Indeed, we descend from the great mobeds who revered the eternal fire. Calling me a Majusi is the greatest of all compliments. We will abandon the Semitic death cult soon enough.

>mfw a country (that isn't Israel) is building it's nuclear arsenal

Attached: 1543576221856.png (955x1024, 40K)

No. Seriously, enough with the bantz and shallow memes. Your brains have rotted from them.

Poles need to retake Iran and bleach it into its former Aryanhood :)

Iran is cool, but China and Russia are shit. You're just salty because you got bombed.

We do it for fun.
Is everyone in Poland so uptight?

Could any FAGApedes tell me why scrapping the Iran deal was epically based and redpilled?

because iran is full of literal nigers who chimp out in the mid east

Attached: iranian.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

My uncle who's a high class engineer batters his life in Iran this last 20 years for pennies, and now he gets even less because yanks on the other side of the planet want to have fun.
>I may have problems visiting Western countries because I've worked in Iran for 2 months
I hate this world so goddamn much

Attached: 1526726442302.jpg (680x578, 37K)

I can take a pic of American hicks from the rural deep South and post their pic here to give off the false impression all Americans are like that. It's called being parochial, faggot. Your brain is absolute filth and shit.
Poles are no longer the noble Aryan Sarmatians they once more, for they worship a literal rabbi. Iranians should also stop worshiping that Arab madman's religion. If a noble Pole were to become Zoroastrian and want to help Iranians reconnect to their Aryan roots, then I shall accept him, but so long as he remains a literal rabbi-worshiper, he is of no value to our cause.

>help iran build blackmarket nukes
>whine about other countries not wanting to play with you anymore

By any chance, do you happen to be the Iranian-American bleached fetishist?

Iran > Israel
Iran > America

Actually it's a really welcoming country and pretty safe for any westerner. Unless, of course, you're a jew. But then you always have it coming wherever you are.

Race is not as important as one's state of mind. First answer my question, are you follower of Semitic filth? If so, I spit on you and wish nothing but hell upon you. After we are done eradicating Islam, you Christcucks are next. I will see to it that the end of noble quest of Sassanids comes to an end, the utter annihilation of everything Semitic.

I only helped them build gas regulators for cars though

Attached: 1526725003820.png (700x900, 381K)

how did an armenian end up in iran anyways?

You need to chill the fuck out bro. Zoroastrians are less crazy than you. That's some ISIS tier mindset.

Attached: alalam_635267546918467485_25f_4x3.jpg (650x375, 53K)

Both Muslims and Christians are disgusting.

Muslims worship an infernal black stone of Death, literal Saturnalia death cult worshiping.

Christians drink the water that Jesus used to wash his feet, and they suck his dick on the cross continuously.

All Semitic filth. All disgusting. Nothing is greater than worshiping the holy, divine fire. You nocturnal daevas, with your lies and devilry! You will worship the fire, hear me out, and you will cease your literal game of letting yourselves be butt-fucked by Semites!

by passing the Southern border?

Kartir Hangirpe persecuted Christians, Manichees, and if Islam were alive in his time, he would have done the same thing.

I am sick and tired of both you muzzies and Christcucks. You are depraved, vulgar DAEVAS. No more, enough is enough. You have many options:

You can become Buddhist.
You can become a follower of cult of Sol Invictus, Mithras, or others.
You can become Asatru.

But, so long as you remain a follower of Semitic filth, you are my enemy, and I desire nothing but your excruciating deaths. Praise be to Ohrmazd and high priest Kartir Hangirpe!

I make no distinction between those who suck the dicks of Arabs or Jews. Both you are soulless, depraved monsters.

o-oh. right.

Attached: 1535309166104.jpg (657x527, 27K)

Dude I am not Semitic lmao. If anything I have a lot of CHG admixture myself. I am a pantheist personally, but I do like ancient Iranian culture.

Its blocked in Iran, and most VPNs are blocked on Jow Forums.
based & redditspacingpilled

t.khomeinist

Attached: ayadollar kuminme.jpg (600x339, 40K)

What Iran needs is either a Buddhist or Zoroastrian version of Khomeini that slaughters BOTH the Muslims and Christians. I am sick and tired of everything Semitic. I don't want anything to do with these retarded myths. I am sick and tired of both black cube worshipers and dick suckers of Jews.

god I'd give anything for an Iranian qt

well, my uncle just invited me for a summer work and I agreed, if anything. Didn't have any particular problems there

Attached: 1526476849047.jpg (670x800, 422K)

Its funny how you say Buddhist or Zoroastrian since a game series called "Shin Megami Tensei" associates the Buddhist supreme being called "Mahavairocana" with Ahura Mazda. I thought that the SMT game makers were the only ones that did that.

I actually prefer Mahayana Buddhism over Zoroastrianism. Even though I am Iranian, I freely admit Hellenic culture was superior, but I feel that Hellenic culture was improves via its influences in Gandhara on Mahayana Buddhism.

Mahayana Buddhism had a lot of Greek, Persian, and even Mithraic influences during its development.

Mahayana Buddhism is the antidote to most of the West and ME's problems. Everything Semitic has to be eradicated and replaced with Buddhism.

>improves
improved*

You what is even more interesting about your approach? Mahavairocana/Ahura Mazda in the SMT series is strongly opposed to the Judaic god Yahweh.

I have beaten Nocturne, SJ (DS versioN), DDS 1 & 2, and IV. I watched some clips of II. I should play the first one though if you want say is true. Is Apocalypse good?

you sure you arent welcome in other countries for posting protofurry anime?

1. There is oil.

2. It is easy to get cooperation with Saudi and Israel, who are religiously hostile to iran.

3. Good location to check Russia and China.

4. There is little American and American capital, so US can beat them when he is annoyed.

>Madotsuki
>Anime
>Furry
dumb Mario

Attached: 1543073989845.jpg (680x680, 409K)

>tfw no Kurdish gf

Attached: 23216670720_60deda380e_b.jpg (1024x724, 232K)

my bad, you probably still got the point tho

Apocalypse is absolute shit in terms of plot (very immature overall while failing to be as edgy as the mainline), but the gameplay is an improvement over smt4. In SMT2,there is a cameo of the Mahavairocana version of Ahura Mazda who chastises you if you are not chaotic saying that you are a slave of the Yahweh who saves only the select few instead of being being altruistic like he is. I have completed smt2 twice, first in the chaos route (where he only talks to you), andd then in the neutral route (where he fights you anyway even though he is Light-Neutral in the description).

However he plays a more prominent role in Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abbadon where there is a subplot of him in certain case files where he goes through various spacetime continuums to regain his true form of Ahura Mazda (meaning that the Buddhist form of the absolute is derived from the Zoroastrian God). In the end of this case file story sequence it is up to you to decide if he goes back to his duties as Mahavairocana or regains his true form to go in the final battle against Yahweh in an alternate spacetime continuum.

Honestly, he should return in SMT5 as a main candidate to support or oppose. Even Ahriman has had more screentime than him in the mainline, like in nocturne where Ahriman was the sponsor of the reason of nothingness.

well, not they I have any particular hope and/or desire escaping this place tbqhwy, I'm ok with dying here

Attached: 1526724906116.png (700x980, 663K)

Flat faced mongol

we're almost all diaspora
The main reason is Iran has a history of not wanting to sell oil in USD, and being a difficult country to control (americans tried with the shah, and oops they created a right wing theocracy). Saudi's can't pull the same shit because their oil fields are designed poorly so that they can be taken in a wartime scenario much more easily. Over time this has slowly morphed into generic jingoistic american hatred (probably a symptom of the rise of the religious right in the reagan era), in a period where half of congress probably doesn't even realize the value of USD is tied to arabs selling oil in USD. Mango man probably didn't realize it either until someone told him in office.

is it bad? only know one armenian girl, but i think she grew here because i didnt notice any difference with locals in behaviour so cant deduct much about your original place

Well, I am a big fan of SMT. I never got around to playing the Devil Summoner games on Ps2, but I always intended to do so.

Technically speaking, it would have made more sense to associate Mahavairocana with Zurvan, since both seem to be nondual. Zurvan is from a cool heretical sect of Zoroastrianism called "Zurvanism", which is worth looking into.

>is it bad?
better than before I guess, people believe for things to improve after all that velvet revolution stuff and just this Sunday new parliament were formed, it's just personally me who's kind of an outcast

we rid the world of dictators and bad people in general.

your people lived well under the soviet union unironically. maybe not in the villages but those fruit merchants at moscow markets did really well. armenians, geogrians, azeri. they were rich. it was not fair.

>I will see to it that the end of noble quest of Sassanids comes to an end, the utter annihilation of everything Semitic.

Their capital was populated by Semitic people...

...and set up our own puppets, even worse to the local populace

No oil

they are all bad, because they are their own local people, what do you do. you can't westernize them. but at least they are loyal to our ideas of democracy.

>better than before I guess,

Lmao.

Old Worlders are so oblivious to society's collapse.

no, commies are literally worse than anything else on this world. I hate when vatnik boomers who claim "it was such a great country, we lived secure and careless", meanwhile kids made fun of people for having anti-revolutionary names and the most important national questions were freezed and stagnated for an entire century. just fuck off.

allinnet.info/news/lenin-we-sacrifice-armenia-for-the-sake-of-world-revolution/

Attached: 1541861634178.jpg (600x600, 55K)

bagina flag XDDDDDDD

the funny part is we take Western liberal model as the point to be pushed unto. I don't mind economic liberty though, only hope that Armenia will keep it's cultural and psychological identity. And that this place will always stay a back warded abandoned shithole of the world to avoid any type of attention.

Personally I really like Devil Survivor 2 even though it isn't a mainline game. I also like the expanded version called Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker and the freedom ending it had with Canopus the creator as the final boss.

How much do people care about old cultural history in Armenia? Is it like Georgia and Greece where the average person is obsessed with it? How important are people like Mesrop Mashtots in modern identity?

>How much do people care about old cultural history in Armenia? Is it like Georgia and Greece where the average person is obsessed with it?
well, nah not that much, kids may be fascinated by the shiny part of American pop culture, older people may dislike and even hate it.
I have to be honest, I was an ameriboo-ish kid in high school and that certainly didn't help me. I also don't think anyone seriously digs or knows much about it USA's deeper and more serious history or culture. Most people don't like your way of life desu.
>How important are people like Mesrop Mashtots in modern identity?
How important would be someone who created your letters? Closest parallel I can bring is being Thomas Jefferson tire, maybe

Attached: 1526404604260.jpg (700x700, 397K)

Come to Glendale

>America is butthurt about Iran
Brainlet OP detected.
America doesn't even care about Iran, much less be able to point it out on a map.

Attached: 16543648395984354.png (636x705, 34K)

Don't respond to the dumbtard chink.

>the most important national questions
like what?

Persians and Kurds are good people, but Americans have been completely indoctrinated into vehemently hating Muslims and sucking Israel's cock. Iran being a theocracy that sponsors terrorism doesn't hep either though.

I was asking about Armenian history and culture as it relates to modern Armenia and whether it's a big deal or just an afterthought, I already know that Armenia chose to be friends with Russia instead of the USA.

Wrong. We love Saudi Arabia even though they fund Al Qaeda.

Iran would be better if they still worshiped the sun instead of some kind of islam. Afghanistan used the buddhist, can you imagine that.

Purely political relationship, most Americans hate Saudis too.

there is a sizable armenian diaspora in the us.
you only "hate" america officially because you are russia's puppet.

most americans don't 'hate' anyone as much as the average underage burger flag does. 'negative indifference' would be a better term.

True, fair enough.

They also have a huge right-of-return program for Armenians born here. Despite living in a place with many Armenians, I have yet to see anyone take that offer.

I don't know about Armenia, but I believe in other former USSR countries like Georgia or Baltics, they love the US and love their diaspora or just those living there as expats. When they come back they get elected president no less (Georgia, Lithuania).

There's a handful diaspora posting under European flags

>
why?
>98646566
ah, lol, I'm retarded. Anyway, not sure about culture but history def is a big deal.
well Moscow and Kars treaties were very controversial for the start: Kars, Nakhichevan, Karabakh, isolation from diaspora, closed borders with Turkey that we've inherited, a lot of other mental things...fuckers even wanted to give Syunik to Azerbaijan but based Nzhdeh prevented it
lol, I hate Russians equally to you, In fact, I hate everyone on this planet, including myself

Attached: 1528814802850.jpg (740x740, 426K)

LMAO, Iranians literally invented lying and deceit

rate all things and places that you hate, including yourself on a scale of 10. here, fill out this form:
1. hate the most
10. hate the least

1 this form
2 you
3 me
10 your mom

Attached: 1544281950204.png (300x300, 127K)

What do iranians think of armenians?