HONHONHON je suis better than you

>HONHONHON je suis better than you
How do you reply?

Attached: 1574214041.jpg (1024x644, 64K)

I surrender

ironically, french have been nicer to me than germans ever have; you are the asshole on Pierre.

>How do you reply?
You are drunk Pierre/Muhammad

Uhm, don't remember anyone asking you. If we need a mutts opinion we'll ask for one, okay sweaty...

This

French people can be rude but most of them especially young people are interested in Americans as fellow 1st worlders and a place with interesting and influential culture.

Germs on the other hand are religiously political snobs who are contemptuous of the US especially now with Trump

I must also say French humor is worse than German humor despite the stereotype. Frenchies are autists in many ways

Your cunt is poorer than our poorest state, mississippi, in terms of GDP/capita PPP

Please do not disrespect your superiors

Yeah, I've noticed that. French people can be very stilted and awkward

please stop the bullying

>I must also say French humor is worse than German humor despite the stereotype
Very redpilled post, this is secret few people know but the french have 0 sense of irony for example, you could go on /fr/ and post the most obvious bait and you would get dozens of replies easily

No, in an endearing way. It seems like they're honest

>muh shekels
>muh corporate masters

Possibly true but in my country when you get a papercut you aren't down 20 grand. European quality of life is the best there is. We can drink tap water while you can't. A literal developing country.

Attached: 1443964532660.jpg (250x224, 8K)

We can drink tap water. The US has a shit ton of fresh water.

How fresh is the lead?

Ok I'm all for bantz but I'm fairly confused about the tap water part?

He may be retarded. I've never been anywhere that didn't have drinkable tap water

Muh niggers in flint

Also flouride is in US but not UK tap, so in that way ours is better

>"Yes sir, I see you have a laceration on your finger tip. How did you get such an injury may I ask?"
>"Well, doctah shekelberg, I had a nice meal at Taco Bell. And when I was giving my 20 dollah tip to the waiter the edge rubbed up against my fingah tahp. And doctah, it dun cut my gosh darn fangah."
>"It's alright, Emilio. We'll have a band aid in that in no time"
>"Thanks dactah shekelstein"
>"It's ok Emilio, that'll be $18,766 plus VAT."
>"Ok dactah, I'll geddat for you"
>"Oh and Emilio, don't forget the tip"
>"Yes sir, I wont. I'll get my wife to bring my newborn son down here on friday"

Attached: 03A9E960DCF9473282C50253F00B88B1.jpg (640x379, 229K)

based

kek

>plus VAT
>all that other shit
Hmmmmmmmmm

c'est vrai.
je sais... ;_;

Attached: crying marie.jpg (614x380, 55K)

only because i sucks

Attached: 2543344.jpg (679x679, 132K)