Western mothers

Attached: 1536629573830.jpg (1242x1876, 469K)

wtf is the logic in that. You shouldn't breed with women with dreadlocks.

>nutting on my kid's head
If this makes you uncomfortable, maybe I should remind you where the fuck you come from

misogynist fascist pigs

I'm disgusted not at this scene, but at the fact that this insane piece of shit of a women isn't going to end up in front of a judge for child abuse.

Attached: 1513816422001.jpg (1254x705, 163K)

I was born by C-section though.

Are women even human?

The main difference between humans and animals is culture and civilization.

Since it’s nearly exclusively men who create culture and civilization, ask yourself: are women really human?

In the long cultural and civilizational history of mankind, women have been near-worthless despite being pampered and privileged. They hardly ever composed noteworthy songs nor did they build skyscrapers or satellites

Even today, nearly everything women accomplish is only accomplished with the help of men or in a team with men.

Their main contribution to culture remains singing.

Their main contribution to civilization remains cleaning.

Their main contribution to society remains giving birth.

Thus it’s a legitimate question. Are women human? And if so at what ratio? 3 percent human, 97 percent animal?

Shouldn’t women therefore be deprived of all human rights and instead be governed by legislation concerning domestic animals? Isn’t that what they are essentially?

Attached: 1532199719509.webm (288x360, 1.82M)

I live in the west, my mother isn't a degenerate.
Stop cherry picking Ivan, it's bad for the soul my brother.

Attached: Dt3T8EEVYAAzpLy.jpg large.jpg (618x741, 73K)

>Their main contribution to society remains giving birth.
this one is importent
Women DO have a role in our society and it is a vital role of supporting, nursering, healing and caring.

These false "equality" naratives enforced by toxic parties that only seek to shit on the natural balance of life and natural order of human nature are trying to make birds cary the horse's plow.

and so yes, they are human and can make our commune society shine brighter if they play that role that nature have given them.

tl;dr stop being a homo

Attached: Hitler 1418238650001.gif (155x173, 948K)

that being said, retarded womens in OP's pic should be sterilised and have their childrens taken away from them if they have any.

Nothing is worst for a child then crazy retarded parents.

>russian moth-

Attached: abortion_rates_Europe_map.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

You live in a no go zone my good sir

we really don't like condoms(and children)

>be slav baby
>get aborted

>Pro-lifetugal

>HER FUCKING OVERIES ARE TOUCHING THE LITTLE GIRL
HAHAHAHAHAH

I live on the cozy countryside in my own little cottage, with my doggo and rifle

Attached: 1543803537423.jpg (2336x1552, 220K)

Most Dutch girls and eastern European girls have dreads

Mommy I...

Excuse me, portugal should chili pepper red

Attached: 8a9.jpg (400x267, 18K)

Attached: average leftist.jpg (750x1121, 534K)

That’s not how chlorine works.

Attached: EB0AC64F-B1A7-4561-AACB-C9672A80F4CA.jpg (466x500, 47K)

jesus christ how horrifying

white people don't have cultu-

remind me why political purge is wrong again?

Attached: 1482348543001.gif (240x228, 858K)

Hot as fuck

im jaded as fuck and have seen countless fucked up shit as ive been coming to this shithole daily since I was 13 and im 24 now but this still made me physically ill

haha wh*te "people"

>posting this shit every thread
ok

Attached: YouDied.png (78x81, 17K)

lol no

t. seething wh*te

That explains the AIDS rates too

Most girls here have the basic ironed hair. They look the same, it's kinda scary.

catholic ethno-authorianism works

you have no idea cuck. ive had 11 year olds drop down with their asses facing me to show off for their friends when i walk by. ive had them get up on their tippy toes and arch their backs to show off their asses right next to their fathers. ive had them literally "trip" into my lap. ive had them beg for eye contact so hard its sad. if you werent a soyboy maybe youd see for yourself what whores they are even at young ages. im not even going to talk about women of age and the shit they do (even when theyre with their boyfriends).

>87%
holy fucking based

i remember this thread

Attached: 1542176698447.jpg (640x633, 42K)