Aren't you Euros sick of terrorist attacks?

That's why we're different:

We actively go to Muslim countries and destroy them.
You invite Muslims to your countries to destroy you

Just remember - the average Muslim in the USA is in constant fear of getting shot all the time. Most Americans can't imagine such savage barbaric violence like that perpetrated by Muslims

Sure we have shootings, but its usually other Americans doing the shooting. As long as the killer is white, we don't care.

Attached: 4833-004-297297B9.jpg (600x312, 49K)

'no'

Europe's terrorism rate is civil war levels.

It's a Mossad agent that want to take away attention from the protests

Is that how you deal with your guys' problem? Denial doesn't make the problem go away. See, after 9/11, every Muslim in the US felt completely unsafe

Thank God we have the Second Amendment.

It's part of their culture ameribro. You wouldn't understand.

Attached: TerrorInEuropeSince1970.jpg (960x1764, 566K)

Huh? I don't feel anything about it.

I think there's a huge difference between the IRA and Basque doing the killing and Muslims doing the killing. It's completely different.

i only remember one terror attack and that was a white dude killing white kids. basicly just another day at school in usa.

Shit like this happens in France and Germany DAILY. And these terror attacks are worse than school shootings

>these terror attacks are worse than school shootings
How? It's one or two people vs 40 to 100 Kids in each American shooting

Who's the perp? That's the difference.

I would rather be killed by a fellow white American than a Muslim. Most of us feel this way.

>be amerifat
>bomb camelfuckers
>camelfuckers angry
>flee to europe because big daddy america is pussy bitch sitting in middle of ocea
>ugaaabooogaa pew pew pew pew

retarded moron sharter

What's wrong with mining the borders and turning machine guns on them? Especially women and children. They're the easiest.

You all are cowards

kek, so brave
ill smash your face

Cringe
Based

Just wait for us to get sick of school shootings lol

Attached: 7c3[1].jpg (400x400, 28K)

>It's an "Americans think Europe is unsafe while ignoring today's 13th shooting" episode

School shootings aren't nearly as bad as terror attacks.

Amerifats are so stupid that they don't even know how to bait

it's literally the same except one of them doesn't scream "ALLAHU AKBAR" while doing it

No, a vibrant, tolerant multicultural society is a good thing.

Why would Europe send back all of this Scientists, Doctors, Engineers and Physicists?

Attached: 1497534818667.jpg (3000x1800, 1.25M)

Most school shooters aren't foreigners.

Yeah, enjoy your violence then. I'll enjoy the fact I can shoot whoever I think is a terrorist no matter what and the full force the law will be behind me.

No attacks here and I dont care about other countries tb h

>go to muslim countries to destroy them
>Saddam was a jihadist because of some Kuwaiti princess's false confession
>leave Afghanistan and the near East badly broken that Terrorists can just come back easily

They happen rather rarely. Media just likes to fear monger since it's """terrorism""" instead of regular shooting, it's all about motives
That wouldn't even be newsworthy in the US since shootings happen there every day

How is it different? A dead body is a dead body

>40-100 in each shooting

Try an absolute max of 50 something with the Vegas shooting with most being less than 5

Who's doing the killing? A European or non-European? It makes a huge difference psychologically

How come Canada (and even the US) have about the same proportion of minorities as europe but don't have all the attacks?

We don't even have guns.

Yeah the media likes drama and clicks. Terrorism has gone down significally in terms of body count

Don't forget the whole funding the mujafufjfjaideen and planting opium everywhere business.

>oh, you know what this country needs? A unproductive substance to fight over, and people fully equipped to fight over it!

And lets not forget
>arming Saddam and his Mujahadeen pals and sowijg the seeds of destruction

*Bin Laden

>Sure we have shootings, but its usually other Americans doing the shooting

Then it's tiem to go and destroy yourselves

Well we don't just go there, we also protect europe so those cucks could feel relatively safe at our expense. Imagine we did nothing in the Middle East. Europe would have been fucking destroyed.

OORAH YEAH KILLEM

You're right. The IRA targetted security forces and opposing paramilitaries much more so than civilians.