I spent the entire last month in a psychiatric institution as a patient. Ask me anything

I spent the entire last month in a psychiatric institution as a patient. Ask me anything.

Attached: images (1).jpg (331x270, 15K)

why were in there?

what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

fuck off, dumb liar

there is no psychiatric institution in your """""""country""""""

what? why wouldn't there be?

how was the attitude of the staff

How do you cope with people in the corner, which otherwise we only see in the dreams?

they sent alextime to a regular jail instead of asylum
maybe mexicans don't believe in mental diseases

Attached: 1495319968216.png (318x734, 77K)

how does this mean that there are no mental hospitals in Mexico?

African or European swallow

I have bipolar disorder and had a depressive episode, I tried to kill myself with and overdose of pills and also I was planning to jump from the sixth floor

WTF

Really good, the doctors, psychologists and nurses were really nice

how fat were the nurses ass?

there is for the rich
is your family rich? are you son of a narco warlord?

Are you that Mexican who has been obsessing over white women here recently?

Not so much
Nope, it was a public hospital because I'm poor
Nope

Did it help with resolving the depression/bipolar disorder?

Westies have this notion that everything outside the USA or Western Europe are just African tribal villages.

That's probably an American thing in particular. A lot of Americans can't even point to North Korea on a map.

Yes, I feel good now. Doctors and psychologists were really good to me. Lithium, Quetiapine and Citalopram helped a lot too.
I also met a lot of interesting people, especially people with schizophrenia.

trips congratulates you

How was it paid for?

'Grats Mexibro.

Attached: content.jpg (184x184, 10K)

I think he said it was a public hospital.

I have social security so I paid nothing, I just had to buy a box of quetiapine

im glad youre doing better fren

You have disability? Does it cover your living expenses? What were the conditions of the ward like? More like a hospital or jail?

Thanks

I don't think it's a disability, I'm very functional but when I have those depressive episodes I can't have a normal life.
The hospital was ok, it's a public institution so they have a lot of patients. I had to share my room with other 3 guys, I also had to share the showers. There were nurses 24/7 with us, we also had many recreational activities like sports, dance, games, tv and art classes. Some patients perceived the hospital like a jail because we where locked in our floor without accesos to others parts of the hospital, we couldn't have phones, laptops or tablets with us and visits from our families were restricted to certain days and hours. It didn't felt like a prison to me.

Ok I see. ty ty

No, I don't think Mexican government give money to disabled people.

do you know if you can get put in a mental hospital for having autism? i'm really worried about this because i think that my mom wants to put me in a mental hospital. i don't care how nice it is i don't want to be in one of those places.

I think you can get put in a mental institution if you have very bad symptoms, like suicide attempts/thoughts, agressivity, risk to hurt other people, other social disfunctions.

That's me

i have all of those except the suicidal tendencies (used to but not anymore) and "other social disfunctions" because i don't know what that is
what can i do to not be put on a mental institution please help i am worried

Sounds okay

Probably seek help elsewhere imo.

Does your country have good job assistance/training for autistic people? Maybe consider that?

i'm sorry for blogposting this hard i need help
i don't know, i never had therapy of any kind neither did i get any special treatment
>job assistance
i do have a job and i never had assistance of any kind, but it's an easy job and i don't have to talk to anyone so maybe that's the reason why i have barely no problems with my job.

Well in my opinion seeing how low you can go is a bad idea, which is what going to the psych ward seems like to me.

Attached: 47.jpg (800x777, 51K)