>Britain have the Commonwealth of Nations
>France have Francophone/Francafrique
>Spain has ?

Attached: IoXcxN9.png (4500x2592, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanophone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Financial ruin and a strange desire to know what human flesh tastes like apparently.

Mutual hatred.

We have "Sweden hills" in Japan so we win

Attached: sweden hills 2.jpg (995x662, 190K)

Argentina

Do they have Ikeas too?

I can name one thing they don't have.

Japan has entire towns dedicated to European shit, Dutch, English etc, not just Sweden.

shut up, we're special and loved

Attached: sweden hills.jpg (721x480, 80K)

Penguins

Attached: 1543756104026.png (489x484, 255K)

Japan is a whore Sweden.

of course, everyone has ikeas

Attached: sweden hills 4.jpg (950x561, 224K)

Based
Send Ikea meatballs and gravy with lingonberries in it

It's ironic that we call Americans larpers when Japan does stuff like this?

we don't slut shame in this country

what's important is that we're japan's FAVORITE hole

Attached: sweden hills 3.jpg (1100x733, 118K)

Japs admire European culture but what differentiates them from Americans is that Japs see it as an interest but Americans see it as a lifestyle you must emulate

This thread is making me nervous.

Nani!?

I appreciate that comment and I get what you mean, but isn't it the other way around I thought people called American larpers because they said they are something, while emulating none of the lifestyle? Correct me on this truthfully .

It's called the Hispanosphere but it's not really formalized like the Commonwealth or Francophonie because all of Spain's kids hate them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanophone

opus dei. Thank you free masonry for ruining centuries of work

it's a common misunderstanding
americans are actually more european than europeans

Attached: more irish than you'll ever be.jpg (607x162, 22K)

Why did the spanish do such a poor job at colonizing compared to the Europeans?

Thats part of the reason why Jow Forums makes fun of Americans who claim to be pure germans and spouts random nonsense about how Germany is uber alles.Same shit with stereotypical weeaboos who only view Japan as an anime utopia in my opinion

Haven't Spain donated sums of money towards their Hispanic colonies and Philippines? I swear I saw a wikipedia article about how Spain would often give aid to South America/Mexico/Philippines

horrible name but i cant think of a better name tbf

You know I do Detest the cries of Americans complaining about “Rootless” but then you get blokes like these? I’m sure there is a happy medium.

What is the relationship between Opus Dei and Freemasonry? I've heard of Jesuits fucking with Opus Dei, but not much about Masons

Aren't Opus Dei cunts supposed to be conservative catholics? They'd be butting heads with Freemasons then

In my book, having a job you enjoy, a good family, and a sweet dog.

Attached: 1543994742783.jpg (247x182, 5K)

opus dei = catholic free masons.
Free masons = anglo-jewish abomination (excomunicated by the pope the 26 november 1983)

We forgive debnts to the poorest and they let us do busisness there, we send also the rescue army division when some shit happens, we try to help them and we are fine with most of them.

opus dei sounds based as fuck

We have ''Moomin village".

Attached: c0cdc167bc9f534b322980a991be1a10.jpg (640x480, 53K)

if you enjoy hardcore catholics that are also extremely rich with huge families then yes. but in facts no they are a cancer as well

I've always heard the Jesuits described as the 'Catholic Freemasons' insofar as they seem to be both derived from stuff the Templars picked up in the East. My rudimentary research into their rituals suggests that is true, as their rituals seem very similar.

Does Opus Dei also have something to do with Templars? Why do Opus Dei and the Jesuits seem to hate each other?

They are just ultracatholics that control the church and the elites in few countries, they run most of the right wing here

Our some Netherlands villages

Attached: 239515.jpg (400x266, 43K)

Honestly I'm more surprised at how Spain managed to rule an Empire that convinced its subjects that they were Spaniards too.
British colonisation to an extent means you have to deal with Racial issues every now and then like Malaysia and Singapore
Spain managed to convince an entire island chain that they would be Spaniards just by being Catholic and swearing allegiance to Castille
You might as well say the Philippines was conquered by the cross and not by the sword

>Does Opus Dei also have something to do with Templars?
No
>Why do Opus Dei and the Jesuits seem to hate each other?
Both try to control Rome, Opus Dei are more hard core catholics and the Jesuits more criptojews

It was a mimic of the Roman Empire, go there, don't enslave, spread culture and wealth, get taxes

I'd rather our way. Go there, genocide, put new anglo-celt population there, get taxes

But you'd have to deal with post-colonial guilt that comes with it which is a downside

Thanks dad.

Only if you leave survivors.

This.
All colonial powers have this.

Thanks for the tiger beer though
I can just go to the nearest brewery and get a free sample

well the roman empire enslaved a lot

Many German villages.
Fake Christmas markets are opened now.
Octoberfests in autumn.

Attached: 719154_615.jpg (615x409, 57K)

Based

Attached: britain i used to rule the world you know ok dad.png (500x394, 237K)

>tfw When I was 12 when I told my mum maybe it would of been more humane if “Britian and Australia, finished the job”

Never let your kids interact with Abos

Do they actually huff petrol?

Back in the 1800-1900s I forgot to add.

Ofcourse not. They drink it

Attached: 1443964532660.jpg (250x224, 8K)

Nobody gives a shit, stupid weeaboo.

How are they not dead

Nahh, all the core of the Anglosphere were almost empty, India improved under the UK, and all the others in África too, the main diference is that you didn't impose your culture there and didn't mix with them

The Abos are basically archaic hominids that walk among us. See pic related for one group of them who forgot make fire, wear clothes, etc.

Attached: tasmanian model.png (768x1024, 151K)

I was talking of the way of make citizens to their conquered territories, Spain enslaved too, all of them niggas ofc

Yeah, anything they can use to get off expect conventional drugs since they can’t afford it.

Isn't it kinda sad that you can find more Swedish culture in Japan than Sweden?

Isn't it kinda sad that you can find Canadian culture nowhere?

I agree

Attached: quebec.png (266x439, 54K)

NOTHING HAHAHA

tiny clays on morocco and nothing else lmao

I like MacDemarco and Godspeed.

Spain has butthurt

There's a difference between a country founded by immigrants, and a country that actually has its own cultural identity that willingly fucked it up by pandering to immigrants.

>Honestly I'm more surprised at how Spain managed to rule an Empire that convinced its subjects that they were Spaniards too.
because they weren't treated like shit, the Spanish Empires had Virreinatos

Their life expectancy is in the 50s i think
There was some high as shit abo wandering about infront of where i worked last night, moving a shopping trolley or something then came to the front counter and told me about how hed just been to the funeral of one lf the pussy cat dolls. And it was the same guy that had cornered me and my friends in a pub before and told us about how when he was a kid he was friends with a rugby league star and how another one of his friends had put a pie shop out of buisness by ordering 42 pies.

LAS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Union
we can't stand chalatans and people with no manners so we broke off

Why try and be like those damn red coats anyway?

>Does Opus Dei also have something to do with Templars? Why do Opus Dei and the Jesuits seem to hate each other?
Jesuits are the nice face of the church and they just mold to whatever is progressive. They were protestant lite when the reformation was cool and now they are the progressive face of the church.
Opus dei is an organization that believes that the best way to understand God is through works and participate in La Obra. They act more like a secret organization and control the best educational institutions of the country (on top of having huge influence in politics and business).
The new rising catholic faction in Spain are los Kikos which are catholic evangelicals that promote having unlimited kids. They have grown massively and yield huge influence in parts of Spain like Murcia. They are the favourite organization of the clergy as they have brought amazing results in terms of church attendance,conversions and birth rates ( they have around 10-12 kids per family).
The Kikos have massive influence in the Vox (anti-inmigration party in Spain) and in organizations like HazteOir which are the main catholic think tanks against identity politics in Spain

>India improved under UK

Where did this meme come from? India deindustrialized badly after briturd invasion and loot

Alri Sukdeep keep telling yourself that

we have the tokyo tower *dabs on u in a really humiliating manner*

Attached: 250px-Tokyo_Tower_M4854.jpg (250x381, 45K)

white people?

>British colonisation to an extent means you have to deal with Racial issues every now and then like Malaysia and Singapore
USA was a Britainish colony and we have very few of those issues in the modern era

You like Montreal not Canada

t. designated

>it would of been more humane if “Britian and Australia, finished the job”
the earth says otherwise

Americans holocausted all natives they found once they became independent. Cherokees, Seminoles, etc. That's why almost all reserves are in the Midwest and California, instead of the 13 colonies.

The Earth doesn't give a fuck what we do, the Earth exists on such a long time-scale that we will drive ourselves into extinction and everything will return back to normal before the Earth can even blink an eye. Only we need worry about our own self-destructive activities.

Whiter than you Ahmed

Pakis? Actually I wish we had. I really like indian food

based

That mystery must be solved

A Spanish tradition

I fell like paella lacks some condiments