I wish I was American or French or Canadian or Australian or Scandinavian

I wish I was American or French or Canadian or Australian or Scandinavian

Attached: land.jpg (500x381, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=621nP8oP1R8
tradingeconomics.com/france/agricultural-land-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/agricultural-land-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Britain
>leave EU

Why?
I wish I was British.

Come home brother

Attached: MV.jpg (700x467, 111K)

Is there affordable, isolated, rural, arable land which you are allowed to build a cabin on in Israel? I guess hydroponics & solar panels would provide enough food to sustain you in a desert and maybe a few animals. Is land that freely available in your country? like a few acres at least
Wouldn't mind having permanent residency in your cunt either, lots of isolated relatively untouched woodland with your population density. Probably don't enforce planning laws either

Attached: 1513942683679.jpg (1588x893, 611K)

Can't you move to the dales or something like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=621nP8oP1R8
This gypo explains the situation fairly well. Either way I could just buy a farm or move almost anywhere here if I could save a couple hundred thousand while land prices increase, but all that for a cabin and a quarter acre of crops is just excessive. If I go small I can't guarantee I won't be reported if I build a cabin by simple proximity to others
Its hard to find isolated enough land online or by word of mouth

You know you can always just move?, What's another Pom on the pile in Austarlia?

>You know you can always just move?, What's another Pom on the pile in Austarlia?
I'd never get permanent residency

Attached: Laughing Aussie runs down ten emus with his car.webm (308x540, 2.86M)

Wait if you want untouched wilderness why would you want France? I thought France was pretty developed in all parts except the Pyrenees?

Attached: file.png (734x978, 1.56M)

Even France is a far better alternative to here, the land is more affordable, they permit any sort of building/usage so long as its under 3m wide/2m tall even if you live there permanently, far less population density, multiple times more forest (old growth aside) its just so much in comparison
tradingeconomics.com/france/agricultural-land-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html
tradingeconomics.com/united-kingdom/agricultural-land-percent-of-land-area-wb-data.html

I wish I was american.

You are lad

Every day, I curse the cruel happenstance of birth that placed me in this country and not in small-town New England.

Attached: 1427833558577.png (449x562, 220K)

I just want to live in texas or somewhere less cold and chinese.

Literal autism containment zone that all our 17th century puritan weirdos fucked off to because they were too fucking weird and autistic even for other 17th century puritans

Who hurt you

He's seething your cunt surpassed his
Just like they seeth that we surpassed him

why dont you move to the lake district, cornwall or wales.

Well come on down pardner!

Attached: 1532596406326.jpg (791x960, 185K)

Yeah, Americans and Canadians have it made when it comes to land. Land in NA is cheap and plentiful, and you can live as a hermit if you so please.

You’d’ve wanted to grow up in a Stephen King novel?

>ingerland has 1/80th the area of burgerland but 1/6th the population
I'd get claustrophobia

Somewhere between King Country and Lovecraft Country would suit me fine

yikes

The downside is that housing here is shit. It's mostly wooden houses.

If/when I can get a green card I will.

Central France has lots of woodland.

You're in for disappointment tbqh.

Attached: 6ca3355d34d2f28d2ca8a8b340685f5b.jpg (1024x707, 244K)

Literally nothing wrong with that, stop being a fag.

This shit is great. Just hang out in the car park all day drinking with your friends.

That doesn't bother as much as it seems to bother everyone else. Then again I don't live in tornado, wildfire, hurricane, mudslide country

untouched until ching chongs and pooers move in

I live in a state with annual hurricanes so it's a pretty big deal here. I don't think I'd care if I lived in a relatively peaceful place like New England though

have you been to texas?

No.

Meet an American friend so you can see what places you might want to live in, in America