Meme coin > nano

meme coin > nano

lmao

Attached: memecoin.jpg (488x250, 30K)

hes not wrong

he stole his mothers only son

Yeah great fuckin' call, HeatGG. I hope you lurk Jow Forums and I hope your retarded decision haunts you every day.

Nano bagholders are so pathetic. They cling onto a false hope that they can recover their massive losses.

Also if you do the math, this guy lost over 70k because of this trade

Auroracoin 2.0

Not any different from Link bagholders, or Req, or Icx, or .....

no shit sherlock

Totally different, link holders are literal cultists. Losing money just makes them feel even more like special snowflakes.

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: nano.png (800x898, 88K)

>$2 frickin' dollar

I sold this at $26 and will buy back in under $2

i unironically just bought some

It’s literally just a coin that’s fast. That’s it.

As if every other coin isn’t going to catch up to transaction rate within a few years.

This is the worst dev team of any coin in the top hundred. The tech is flawed and its price rise was a scam since day 1

Why is reddit filled with such retards?

Reminder that these redditors are the ""people"" who FUD EOS.

Attached: 1528830704741.png (1295x887, 217K)

EOS is useless just like nano

Agreed. But so is Ethereum. The number one DAPP on ETH is cryptokitties, number two is Etheremon.

Despite the Enterprise Alliance, despite all the constant positive talk about ETH, *no one* is using it for anything except ICOs, which don't do anything yet. So don't try to invest in the product, invest in the marketing.

EOS will have much better marketing than NANO, but probably not as good as ETH, yet.

honest question do you understand blockchains at all?

do you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>Meme coin

Has more use cases than nano will ever have.

well enough to know that shitcoins like vertcoin aren't going to just "catch up their transaction rate" in a few years. vertcoins speed is fixed