Post incidents that have happened at ur University

Some dude at my Uni took some hallucinogenic drugs and rushed through the dormitory window and fell to his death last year :/

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/george-mason-university-student-dies-after-taking-hallucinogenic-drug/2017/10/01/0ecf4838-a6b7-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.1e6ec58b634e

Attached: tenor.gif (240x240, 680K)

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/news/2018/11/27/rice-investigate-scholar-gene-editing-case
t.me/joinchat/IoD2O0Tvk-epoTC-jBCclg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QDO7PG7wU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZJKUZ6sylg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_murders_of_Jesuits_in_El_Salvador
totalfratmove.com/the-gainesville-urinator-is-still-on-the-loose-hilarious-police-sketch-released/
canberratimes.com.au/national/act/university-of-canberra-room-used-as-secret-drug-lab-police-allege-20181101-p50d9z.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f3b2uJvWGv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally the same thing happened at mine but it was illinois.

Probably some research chemical. Acid and shoorms dont do that

My friend knows a CS major who fried his brain with research chems. He has all kinds of problems with visual snow and concentration now

At my school they have a beer can hunt around Easter time. Some Jow Forums retard (I know it was a poltard because I saw posts on the pol archive about it) left some cans with confederate flags and awful messages written on them lying around the campus.

a local professor may have helped with that genetically modified baby in China

insidehighered.com/news/2018/11/27/rice-investigate-scholar-gene-editing-case

> Did Rice Scholar Assist in Banned Research?

Rice University will launch a “full investigation” into whether one of its American scholars had a hand in controversial new research that a Chinese scientist claims has produced the world’s first genetically edited babies.

A Rice physics and bioengineering professor, Michael Deem, worked with He Jiankui on the project after He returned to China following graduate school in the United States, the Associated Press reported Monday. Deem had been He's adviser at Rice in Houston and holds what he has called “a small stake” in He’s two companies in Shenzhen. Deem is also on the companies’ scientific advisory boards, AP reported.

He Jiankui of the Southern University of Science and Technology in Shenzhen, China, on Monday stunned attendees at a Hong Kong genetics conference by announcing that he used the genome-editing technology CRISPR-Cas9 to alter the DNA of embryonic twin girls to make them immune to HIV infection. He said the babies were born earlier this month.

>[I am legend intensifies]

this girl got pregnant in residence and gave herself an abortion somehow by falling down or hitting herself or something.. that part wasnt clear

How are they going to test whether the dna modification was successful?

he prolly did it without giving much thought to it if he was tripping balls. I'd say it's possible on an unusually high dose but you are right normally acid wouldn't cause someone to do that, never tried shrooms so can't speak about that

A guy threatened to shoot up my uni on Jow Forums and my classes were suspended that day

I go to the same uni. Join our telegram chat to talk about it sir
t.me/joinchat/IoD2O0Tvk-epoTC-jBCclg

Attached: 3E3C1C05-A1A9-41F9-9DDB-6521386E618E.jpg (512x509, 72K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QDO7PG7wU

Prageru came and I saw this in person at school(I'm in the video).

Also some Asian guy tried to rape a random girl near the library in broad daylight. And there was a shooting threat a few days ago

Based and redpilled

how to stop the asian bvll?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NZJKUZ6sylg

You can't

the student council put up a red flag for the commemoration of the october revolution, and some masked retards tried but failed to take it away

Wew I'm from fairfax. Never knew that happened at GMU

not in uni but when i was in high school we were studying cuisine to work in restaurants, a classmate stole a bottle of wine and drunk it all, when he was walking in the halls the director of the high school called him a worthless drunktard and the drunk classmate beated him in response
the police arrested the drunktard and he puked in the police car

BASED

that high school was insane
our cuisine teacher was a 40 years old corsican macho man who tried to date the 16 years old students
he was always yelling and throwing heavy pan made of iron at us

based professor
one of my friends had a friend in primary school who would every so often take his dick out and start slapping it on the wood on the underside of the school bench (where you can keep your books and so on)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_murders_of_Jesuits_in_El_Salvador

totalfratmove.com/the-gainesville-urinator-is-still-on-the-loose-hilarious-police-sketch-released/
>The reports are starting to add up in Gainesville as more and more women are contacting the Gainesville Police Department regarding a serial urinator running around the University of Florida campus.

>We first reported on this story a couple weeks ago. When the story was first published, only four women had come forward to complain about receiving involuntary golden showers. Since then, three more women have come forward, pissed off about being pissed on.

>One of the victims was able to remember enough details about the fugitive pisser to help police create one of the most generic composite drawings of a black man I have ever seen.

>spit while flushing the dorm toilet
>drop of water flies into my mouth

Usually you have some kind of marker that shows up phenotypically as a marker that gene expression of the gene you inserted is happening successfully. Maybe the marker in this case is a protein that the girls have a protein in their blood that normal people don’t have and that’s how you know the gene is “working”.

I just reread this. Sorry this shit doesn’t make any sense. It’s finals week here and my brain is mush.

Once in high school we had this big nig who transferred from new york to our small town, he would walk around town with a glock in his backpack and apparently showed it to a group of other kids once, I wasn't there myself but someone else who was told me.

Another time he had crack in his backpack and the cops tried to arrest him, he literally barreled through the school and anyone who tried to stop him like a football player, smashed the front doors open breaking the glass on the doors, but still got tackled and caught.

based big nig

big nig also fugged a girl who was engaged junior year

Extremely based

> is grug mutant or normal?
> scientist grug look at blood
> normal grug have normal blood
> mutant grug have blood with mutant extra

BASED

canberratimes.com.au/national/act/university-of-canberra-room-used-as-secret-drug-lab-police-allege-20181101-p50d9z.html
Just people making drugs and scaring chinks and pajeets

Reagan used my uni as an excuse to illegally invade a neutral country. They killed a lot of commies so no one cared but the queen.

Honestly, the only good American is a dead American.

>le psychedelic drugs are natural and safe
kys you degenerate pagan jew.

>be jafa
>think someone cares what i say
when is Jow Forums going to ban australia?

t. Never tried

>our cuisine teacher
?

Law university in Montpellier : BASED patriots beat up libtards who are occupying the university

youtube.com/watch?v=f3b2uJvWGv4

>the student council put up a red flag for the commemoration of the october revolution
Disgusting.

Why are the French such barbarians?

Honorary American

A lecturer put a patent on a students project amd made good money from it.

I unironically ate McDonald's that day too

He should get citizenship

based af

I'm studying in Vladivostok and we have a lot of Korean and Chinese students and 3 years ago there was a big quarrel between two groups of them apparently 5-7 chinese beat up 4-5 koreans, one chinese guy was stubbed, one korean got his skull cracked lmao. Uni officials didn't want any scandals so they just silently expelled all of them and sent them all back to their shitholes

Technically nothing, since our universities and university life are seperated from each other. But earlier this year a Colombian exchange student jumped from his balcony after consuming drugs.