What's the most epic thing your cunt has done?

what's the most epic thing your cunt has done?

Attached: epic.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LHKkFOLC5Cg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_the_Medway
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Made an unironically mentally ill man president

twin towers

dismantled the new deal consensus and blamed the subsequent decline in living standards and prosperity on the """""""""""left"""""""""""

cute twinks and traps

Attached: 1544132799372.png (963x391, 554K)

being the birthplace of Ben

Let Mossad do whatever it wanted on our country. Based Israel!

Fascism

Attached: bca.jpg (500x505, 23K)

youtu.be/LHKkFOLC5Cg

Knowing all the history, I would probably say survived.

woah based

Still existing.

The Sea Shepherd captain comes from my little town of 1,800 people. Whales are very popular here

BTFO mexilards and take their land lol

History's largest empire.

Attached: 1537036050703.jpg (1314x873, 195K)

Have three different presidents in the span of 1 hour.

Created the burger

Attached: burger.jpg (1018x980, 185K)

Nothing to be proud of in the long run.
It's the little things that matter.

based asf

Like the burger ?

You invented the fast food burger, not the burger. The burger, the first recorded recipe of a burger, was in an English cookbook.

Television? Telephone? World Wide Web? Jet Engine? Computer?

I am more into pies or Souvlaki.

Attached: pita.jpg (1200x797, 140K)

probably forcing the chinese to become opium addicts by military force so we could sell them opium

Attached: 1543869468898.jpg (640x793, 57K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_the_Medway

Attached: Van_Soest,_Attack_on_the_Medway.jpg (1280x752, 809K)

Ruinning itself

we wiped out natives and most niggers 8 months after we gained independence

we also genocided those who were loyal to the Brazilian Empire

Attached: 249480900001211.png (1000x666, 331K)

I hate people like you. You know nothing about history and you just repeat memes.

Didn't France do the Internet?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel

Lol, reverse Mexico.

No. I said World Wide Web. Not the internet. The www.

you too sweety

oasis - wonderwall

Getting to Damascus first in WW1 was pretty cool.

Shooting down the red baron (Though that claim is contested)

British guy working in CERN.
Cool.
I think I even saw a documentary about it long long ago. He said that he got the idea from a Burroughs story, go figure.

The British introduced opium to China, yes. This is correct. They did not get them addicted to it. That was America. The reason was, post introduction, the price for buying opium was quite expensive. The Americans, however, produced opium themselves, in Turkey. This was a much lower quality opium, required much more of it and was generally worse for the user. Because of it, it was much cheaper. The Americans then sold it to China and this ended British supply to China itself. This then lead to The British East India Company becoming bankrupt and the Crown claiming it and all its possessions.

The Opium Wars are named as such because China was self-reliant and didn't need anything bar opium. Or more specifically, want anything. America wanted trade routes into China too and abused the situation to get their cut and eventual monopoly.

pretty shitty empire tbqh
the key to longevity is actually putting your own people on your holdings instead of just using the land for resources, you got it so damn right in Australia, why couldn't you do it in your African colonies?

Because British Manifest Destiny was to lift up the savage. We literally have only just finished paying off the loan we took out to pay to free our slaves. Which the media announced as us being evil because we paid slave owners to free their slaves and keep them for 'apprenticeships' for a few years until they got their own work. Have a guess which bank we took the loan from? Begins with R and ends in childs.

we did

Itself

The key to longevity is to not have two world wars and a world domination partner (USA) who wants to be on top instead of underneath. Also, the real key to longevity is to establish neo-empires, like the Commonwealth. Such a shame nobody encourages people to join.

>WE WUZ BERGERS

>Because British Manifest Destiny was to lift up the savage
but user that's fucking retarded
everybody knows that you cannot lift up the savage
the only hope is to lose a war to the savage so that he gains some pride and hope that he actually has a few brain cells so he can lift himself up
uhh no?
britain is fucking pathetic compared to how good you could be, you lot could rule the damn world if you actually invested long term

With foresight you can do anything, something Britian didn't have nor anyone alive has.

Voting a man with dementia into office.

By ww1 it was too late already.
Also you do know that this exact aforementioned USA is your former colony that you let get away, "bahh i can't be bothered to develop those virgin wildernesses and plains of NA" someone else did the hard work and also reaped the results.

probably nauru and christmas island

A smart man naturally knows to think long term.
The perfidious Anglo would rather spend it all just to see his fellow man stabbed in the back.

I meant we did have white people in kenya, south africa, rhodesia etc

>Christmas island is actually a hellhole detention centre.
>They put Black refugees in Blacktown

Sometimes the names really line up.

>english
>creating cuisine of any kind
LOL

Attached: 1544068408051.gif (678x422, 55K)

>let them get away
Yes. Britain could have beaten USA, France, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Mysore and Poland plus Native Americans just with Prussia on their side. Uh-huh. You do realise the Revolutionaries outnumbered the British, right? Do you do also realise the revolution was the best thing to happen to Britain as it bankrupted France, severely damaged Spain and essentially mortally wounded their Empire and finally ended Russia's last hope of having colonies out of mainland Russia.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

btfo ingerlan

Attached: danmark.png (997x740, 867K)

North Sea Empire was a right meme.

The most quintessential American food going is of English origin.

Attached: 100%PrimeEnglishBeef.png (489x484, 255K)

We kick Spanish from Latin America and help others country kick them too

Nothing, we let the others countries do our work

And who helped you kick the Spanish out?

Attached: The Eternal Anglo Is Always Watching.jpg (570x570, 496K)

What about the time you landlocked Bolivia and took their resources?

>I meant we did have white people in kenya, south africa, rhodesia etc
not in sufficient numbers compared to the natives
in aussie land you lot drove out the natives and immigrated in droves, that's how it is done

Attached: benshapiro2.jpg (250x248, 8K)

actually it was invented by the Romans

Attached: 1530127549933.png (1106x944, 1016K)

>still doing le this is epic meme
zoomer fuck off

Go to bed, Ben

delete your 4channel account

Genocided Bangladeshi intellectuals.

Attached: IMG_4567.jpg (452x498, 70K)

why don't you make posts worth your while before the electricity cuts out again

We sent two spacecraft into interstellar space and put a record on it so the ayys can come find us

Attached: voyager golden record.jpg (2215x2215, 3.88M)

Pic related I guess

Attached: 1542053061388.jpg (1008x674, 504K)

Historically, it's either khan Krum killing the Byzantine emperor and drinking wine from his skull, or khan Tervel stopping the Arab incursion into Europe

That wasn't really the point of the Voyager program, well probably build a dedicated interstellar probe that will over take them in this century

yeah, this trumps all.

You doomed us all you retards

Not really , first thing aliums will hear of us is Hitler at the olympics

Yeah I know, but I still think that it's pretty fucking amazing that we sent shit into space with intent of interstellar travel in the 1970s.
It's actually pretty cool, we might not exist in 10,000 years and that record will be the only evidence of our existence and legacy.

nothing ever

what about the invention of the pavlova
that's breddy gud

Epic Sax Guy.

jet boats
the bungee

on the other hand fuck globalist jewish leftism humanism or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, cultural marxism for all i care
but on the other, israel is fucking based

Poutine et le sirop d'érable.

There was no intent of sending it anywhere outside our system it just happened to end up with escape velocity.
The whole plaque thing is just a dumb pr popsci meme

What is a lot more impressive is the actual Voyager mission and it's astrodynamics. I wish we had the same planatery alignment they did and a few decades prep time with modern ionic propulsion and more lightweight construction + more powerful communication we could achieve much more

Timor leste got invaded by Indonesia and we promosied to get them out as long as they gave us the rights to all their oil

>Implying Israel is actually (((their))) country

More like Timor got no more oil left-ei.

imprison communists

Waging war against france over some cakes

becoming a narco state

In ww1 they told us not to invade papua new Guinea but we did anyway and took it as a colony when we were still a colony

You did get cucked trying to invade Buenos Aires, twice I think.

We haven't forgotten that, cisplatina.

Fucking based

oh yeah that

Attached: QEPD.gif (540x304, 2.68M)

Attached: 1525459556101.png (800x800, 84K)

LMAO

Based

>we also genocided those who were loyal to the Brazilian Empire
is this why uruguay is the least corrupt country in latam?

Attached: rey_ok_hand.png (591x462, 194K)

We invented concentration camps, making the world more fun from that point.

Attached: GeneralWeyler.jpg (640x717, 90K)

Nothing to be honest. Is spending a lot og money on ludicrous things epic?

Attached: palm-islands-dubai-united-arab-emirates-MANMADE0406.jpg (1600x1000, 300K)