How does a micro country manage to be a massive shithole?

Attached: Belgium.png (469x351, 4K)

When there are many immigrants

>cunt full of alcoholic retards who live in a hellscape with poisonous trees and keep huntsmen spiders as pets think they're better than Belgium

>Being this delusional

curse placed upon them by the souls of the Congolese

t. another non-country
Fucking Belize is less of a shithole compared to yours

Oh look how cute, a pole thinking it has what it takes to shit-talk other countries.
I have a question, how many independence days does your filthy piece of shit eastern European country have? You have been conquered and humiliated so many times through history only to be conquered and humiliated again and again its honestly sad if it wasn't so pitifully hilarious.

Your modern day country is a meme carved out by the soviets, before then it was a meme carved out of Versailies, and before then you were in your natural state of non existence which you should really reconsider going back to (not that your opinion matters anyway).

Finally, shut your damn slav mouth and go back to cleaning Germany's toilet, that muslim had a bigger shit than usual, just how you poles like it

australia shits on deutschbland fritz you piss drinker

Because it's next to France

>n-n-no, im not a n-n-non country, y-you are

Attached: you.png (633x758, 16K)

>says Canada

>alcoholic retards who live in a hellscape with poisonous trees and keep huntsmen spiders as pets
w-we're just pretending to be retarded

for banter and stuff

This is rich coming from Diet America.

i am not canadian, i am a Chinese colonist and my brothers and sisters are colonizing australia as well

Belgium is not a shithole

My gf is a Chinese girl from Vancouver
Based Chinese

Based Chinabros removing the Anglo menace

thats right whitey, let yourself be assimilated and you will be treated well in the coming yellow century

>yellow
You guys are struggling with genetic engineering purely to turn yourselves white.

Belgium isn't a real country to begin with.

>cunt full of alcoholic retards who live in a hellscape
are you talking about belgium ?

Getting jewed by our political system 'll do that to you.

at least Poland has culture...

What are you talking about ? It's not a country It's one of our northern provinces

>purely to turn yourselves white
You Jow Forumstards really are delusional.

Waffleniggers are the natural enemies of civilization. The cultureless, mutt shithole of Belgium is a disgrace to humanity and has literally NO reason to exist. It was literally created to spite other cunts.