France needs a Bonapartist coup

France needs a Bonapartist coup

Attached: Jean-Christophe-Napoleon-1.jpg (300x437, 41K)

Why does every politician look like Trudeau? Can’t stand it

Fuck off mutt, Napoleon was a usurper who had no claim in the throne. The legitimate king of France, Louis-Alphonse de Bourbon is the one who ought to have a restoration. Not that an American would have any concept of legitimate monarchy anyways...

Attached: AFEBADE1-A932-4E4F-BEC8-F76819767F8F.jpg (622x466, 59K)

SEETHING

Attached: alexander.png (859x1152, 1.03M)

Plantagenet claims over France have survived to Windsor. It's ours. We should take the French throne.

For what? To be another waste of of money for his country like the rest of european royal families?
Only if he'll seize executive power and have actual power there will be any reason for that

fuck off roach

Attached: 1539216160275.jpg (997x700, 291K)

>amercian education
Why yes, i do remember why i usually don't post on Jow Forums while ameritards are awake

rare flag!

you are still a kara boga, like your western bretheren

Attached: 1541182974710.jpg (1199x1204, 103K)

Cringe and blupilled

Attached: image.jpg (356x450, 32K)

Yes i am true kara boga, this is my picture

Attached: 1515066516050.png (825x464, 838K)

>Napoleon was a usurper who had no claim in the throne.
his claim was that he was capable and willing, which is the only sort of legitimacy that matters

Shut up mutt go back to mongolistan. Why are Kyrgyz posters such brainlets

is this a fucking joke

based, fuck m*cron and fuck the b*urbons

Even Louis-Alphonse de Bourbon supports the Gilets Jaunes

Attached: louis.png (861x857, 136K)

He said he couldn't support the violence though.

Pretty much proved me right that Americans have no concept of monarchical legitimatcy. Being competent and ambitious doesn’t mean shit, you need to have a valid blood claim to the throne to even be considered for the king. Napoleon was a nobody who tried to LARP as a Roman emperor and ended up losing anyways with the rightful kings restored.

>When clearing Robespierre's neck, the executioner tore off the bandage that was holding his shattered jaw in place, causing Robespierre to produce an agonised scream until the fall of the blade silenced him.

Yeah but now everyone knows who Nepolen is. No one even knows that there is a Nepolen 2 or 3. Is like Julius Caesar, Henry V, and Hitler.

Is the pic in the OP Napoleon’s heir?
Can’t imaging how conceited I would be if I were desu. Would also be butthurt I’m not the L’Empreur