What are girls from Quebec like?

What are girls from Quebec like?

Attached: 655F415D-8949-4013-AA86-C4DDB7BF6D79.jpg (1200x900, 237K)

the QUEBECOIS female is the epitome of...

Why do they speak French? They're not French. Fucking larpers.

Americans speak English and we're not English

Yes we are idiot (québécois de souche that is)

Attached: 1544549752835.jpg (588x823, 109K)

No you're not. Have you ever been to France in ypur life? I've been to France many, many times.

I live in Quebec province but I'm not a frog. Anyways here is what I noticed:

-very good looking, usually thin and fit
-very slutty too, change boyfriends like they change their socks
-dumb, have no soul
-very feminist, loud and trashy

In short they are amongst the best looking women in the world but absolute garbage people

>Attractive but slutty and vapid
They really are French.

It's French people that aren't French.

Of course we're not french in that way, quit playing on words nigger

agreed

Then fuck off, larping faggot

Are Australians not Anglo?

French is spoken in America too, in Louisiana.

Irish, Scotch Welsh and English were sent there. I wouldn't call them Anglo, no.

Attached: uber brainlet.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

only old people speak Cajun

and who do you think moved to quebec?
germans?
the spanish?
russians?
??????????

What the fuck am I larping for by speaking french then? It's my native language and that of all my ancestors going back to Nouvelle France.

umm sweetie why are you speaking english? you have never been to england i suggest you stop appropriating english culture hon x

I wouldn't rule any of those out because certainly a lot more than just french moved there and obviously a lot of mixing happened or you're all inbred.
yank tier autism.

Chinese brothers

quebec is literally 100% french outside montreal which has a bunch of different ethnicities, mostly jewish, italian, anglo, and portuguese
do you think yanks in the midwest should stop speaking english? do you think singaporeans should stop speaking english? do you think siberians should stop speaking russian? do you think samis should stop speaking norwegian?
you're autistic

Hard to believe it is 100% french. Just doesn't sound possible.

>I'm an autist because french people moved here a while back and managed to keep speaking it

Attached: 1537058141994.png (681x496, 310K)

how about you just kill yourself you fucking faggot

Most boomers don't speak a word of english.

Obviously those french people bred with anglos and germans and mingled with other europeans. You can hardly call them french at that point.
Bitter faggot
And what does that prove...?

why are you so mad about people speaking a language?

they seem nice

Attached: 0684C979-105D-42E9-81AF-68EE4EE37641.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

I'm not the one telling people to kill themselves, larper

Just realised he's going on some delusion on the purity of the french race and that we're all mutts

She looks like an Anglo 2bh

this is Jow Forums grow a fucking pair or get out

Cringey mongrels with no identity or culture clinging on to France. Sad. It's pathetic when yanks do it and it's pathetic when canadians do it.

stay mad nigel
we'll keep speaking french and soon you'll be speaking urdu
xxxx

No, we were ultra conservative catholic until the 1950 with few immigrants in rural communities. Most mixing occured with Irish fleeing the famine. Europeans back then only took the boat to Canada because the tickets were cheaper. Most of them would cross over to the US as soon as they arrived.

They are very friendly and unironically feel awkward when you address them as the average stereotypical anglo, they feel closer to france and romance lang and culture

I have a culture, french canadian/québécois culture. I don't consider myself culturaly french like an european.

Remember one thing. Africans speak French as their native tongue. Does that make them French?
Right, keep thinking that, """"""pierre"""""

>clinging on to France
I can't speak for the Franco-Albertan lad ITT, but literally nobody in Quebec does this. There's a very clearcut distinction between "Français" (i.e. from France) and "Québécois". For example, if you said something like « J'vis en appart avec deux Français. », there'd be no ambiguity whatsoeve: it would clearly refer to people from France.

For some reason angloid dogs such as yourself keep projecting and keep assuming that caring about our language somehow means that we "think we're French".

>angloid
I'm a celt. Well, judging by the posts in this thread qebuickees to think they're french

>I'm a celt.
Now write your post in a Celtic language, and come remind me about who it is again that's LARPing as something they're not.

>Well, judging by the posts in this thread qebuickees to think they're french
Wrong, your comprehension is simply lackluster. Any mention of "French" is simply a reference to language (e.g. in the term "French Canadian"). As put it: when it comes to culture and identity, we are Québécois. No more, no less.

>I'm a celt
Do you have your 23andme and all that jew garbage too? Calls me a yank autist while you're obsessing over the "french race", France is litteraly a country of mutts gtfo of here nigger

Attached: 1544540467840.jpg (422x308, 35K)

Whatever, its cringy as fuck what you're doing.
Also
>Implying I can't speak gaeilge
An bhuil cead agam dul go dti an leathras, sham
You're yank tier autism. Clinging onto something because you have nothing. Like those we wuz german and plastic paddy yanks

Probably like all R1b girls - shallow, superficial, judgmental, obsessed with fashion and trends, soulless and plastic.

>I wouldn't call them anglo

Fuck off.

Obviously the nations culture, language and ideals are anglo but genetically, no. You're a mix of the British isles.

Your fucked mate, hahahahahaha

>Whatever
That more or less sums up the intellectual worth of your "argument".

>Implying I can't speak gaeilge
Even if you really do, it's almost a certainty that it's not your main day to day language. And more importantly, the vast majority of your compatriots (even in the South) do not speak the language beyond an elementary level. If you're so obsessed with notions of people pretending, then perhaps you should start with the Irish.

You realise we have our own cultural scene distinct from France and anglo Canada. According to you we should just abandon our patrimony and merge in the anglo mass?

>Americans speak English and we're not English
lol

Ofcourse it's not my main day to day language. Given our history, yes the language has kind of died out. Though there are places in Ireland where solely Irish is spoken. As for us pretending? Lad, we have an identity, a rich history and culture. While you on the other hand do not and this causes insecurities and which in effect means you have to cling onto the culture and laguage of France.

You’re kidding right? You can’t actually be this retarded
If we started speaking English that would be larping. French is literally the only language that we could speak that wouldn’t be larping

This guys baiting dude, let him be.

trump tweet tier post

Attached: 1543412999424.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

>culture [...] of France
Why are you so desperate to have the last word that you'd just start inventing things as you go along?

That genuinely makes zero sense.
>east yank gets involved
Don't have me start with you lads. Your culture evolves around ned kellys bloodstained underwear
Not an argument
What am I inventing, exactly? You're special snowflakes larping as frenchmen

>What am I inventing, exactly?
That we "cling onto the culture of France".

But its true you delusional idiot. Fucking hell.

Either provide a proper example or stop blethering on aimlessly.

So let me get this right. You think the french colonisers who arrived in the new world should have made up a new language for themselves the second they touched down because they weren’t in france anymore? At what point exactly did speaking the same language that your parents speak become larping?

See

Ofcourse not. I just think that after those frenchmen disappeared so should have the french language.

You asked why we speak French, thereby implying that we're somehow faking. He pointed out that we are in fact native French speakers.

This isn't even slightly close to being an example "cling onto the culture of France". Try again.

At least put some effort into it.

Attached: Ohmyfuck.png (493x276, 33K)

>when those frenchmen disapeared
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think there was a meteor impact that killed them or something? Where do think they went?

He said he was French. If that isn't a blatant exaple of clinging onto French culture and larping I don't know what is
Where do I think they went? After a couple of generations of breeding with non-french they became non-french. Simple as, mate

>after a couple generations breeding with non french
Where do you get that from? French canadians are one of the most genetically homogeneous populations in the world. Are you baiting or are you an actual retard?

So you're inbred then? Jesus christ

>He said he was French.
Clearly in reference to language. Again, your post to whim he was replying was about language. And as I've already explained, while in English the vocabulary for language and identity/nationality tends to get convoluted, this isn't the case in French.

>clinging onto French culture
That is not at all an example of "clinging onto French culture". "clinging onto French culture" would imply artificially appropriating some feature of French culture which wouldn't normally be present in Quebec and proclaiming this as being the authentic culture. You've yet to produce a single proper example of this.

>he doesn’t know what inbred means
>he also tries to change the subject now that he realises he was wrong through this whole thread

Attached: 3C7EF80C-4E19-4E5B-A4F1-1A093492869B.png (640x1136, 112K)

you do realise most American immigration in mid-west and northwest areas is non-English and yet they speak English?
Why shouldn't the people in Quebec adapt to the common language? It's a similar story in parts of South Africa with non-european people speaking Afrikaans natively

Dude after that comment, you know he's baiting stop feeding him man.

So that's really all it took for you to change your mind about your theory about LARPing?

If you're going to shitpost at least do it properly and stick it out. You're a disgrace compared to the likes of the infamous Irish Germanboo.

Attached: 1347563627854.gif (480x600, 106K)

Fuck off larpers. England rules over you, as always.
Shut the fuck up, bruce.

Attached: oops.jpg (595x335, 138K)

>you know he’s baiting
I don’t know man. I’ve seen people do the most retarded mental gymnastics to justify their hatred of us. I don’t know why but some people seem to be filled with rage about the fact that we exist

At least you’ll go to bed a little bit less retarded tonight

Techniquement, dans certains cas isolés (par exemple au Saguenay) c'est un peu vrai que y'a eu de la consanguinité.

Why has Irish shitposting fallen so much in quality over the years?

Can more people answer OP's question pls?

>we exist
I swear to god, I can sense the snobbery through your post. You're nothing more than canadian mutts larping as frogs. Neck yourself.

try answering my post properly

Bof, vu son dernier poste dans lequel il fait l'éloge de l'Angleterre (même pas du Royaume-Uni ; spécifiquement de l'Angleterre) alors que plus tôt il tenait à défendre la langue irlandaise, je crois que c'est assez évident qu'il fait semblant pêh.

Ceci dit c'est vrai que bon nombre d'anglos seraient du genre à vraiment penser de la sorte. Ça a beau faire des années que j'suis sur Jow Forums, j'arriverai jamais à comprendre leur obsession.

As i already showed you we aren’t mutts you little brainlet

Oh no, you're 100% ethnically french.

Attached: 1525469244934.jpg (920x380, 69K)

Whores. Soulless unfaithful Beckys with nose ring/green hair and they fuck niggers.

1 (one) thing. They fuck black guys.

Literally closer to being 100% ethnically fench than the england is to being 100% ethnically english. When will you stop steaking english you little larper?

Nope. You do have some native in you.

So inguess all of quebec should switch to speaking innu now?