Fuck the environment. Do people do this in your country? We call it "rolling the coal"...

Fuck the environment. Do people do this in your country? We call it "rolling the coal". It's cool to pollute with your dualy truck.

Attached: coal-rolling-d-bag-number-69-550x412.jpg (550x412, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-1SiWMYVfhU
youtu.be/nFpIXZSBetA
youtu.be/Ia4TjbbvD54
youtu.be/g9sKn-tKz6c
youtu.be/D6nJola1Ei8
youtu.be/Yv_rKqC88Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=7KC7Nxgj1cI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember seeing a video of some guys putting a tube in a bathroom and rolling coal while their friend takes a shit

Your 4x4s are heavy as fuck, the duramax is powerful but it's counter-intuitive when your utes weigh so much that you get normie sedans beating them.

big diesel trucks are comfy as fuck but coal rollers and people with liftkits are fuckwits
stock or bust

Attached: 2016-chevrolet-silverado-2500hd-high-country-diesel-test-review-car-and-driver-photo-665520-s-origin (1280x782, 112K)

Why is the only people that do this Americans?

It's all about the torque so we can carry our fuckhuge campers
Lol I see Canadians doing this too

Attached: fifth wheel.jpg (840x280, 89K)

Those are actually Canadians of American descent.

Only rig pigs.

trucks are for cucks

Unfortunately we never got Diesel cars thanks to the fucking agricultural sector shilling Ethanol.

Only vehicles that could carry above 1ton can, would love to have one desu.

Yeah and coal rollers aren't popular here either, just among retards

People are starting to swap them into Land Cruisers and Nissan Patrols here, shit is so mint but really costly.
youtu.be/-1SiWMYVfhU
youtu.be/nFpIXZSBetA

I'm right wing and even I find this disgusting

Fair enough you want to drive a masculine vehicle, or you want to go fast, i get that, but is it really necessary to pollute the environment just for the sake of it

And you think you need to be left-wing to hate it?

Environmentalism is generally associated with the left wing

t. commiefornia faggot soyboy

It's a dumb association, but i understand why.

I approve
It's 100% because it "makes the libs mad"

lol no. I just prefer vehicles that aren't hideous and awful to drive.

Rollin coal is dumb desu, unless you're competing, this shit is useless.

Attached: file.png (912x608, 1023K)

There was one faggot here that tried doing that and to show it off he went and did it through a residential area. He got caught by police and arrested. Haven't seen the price of shit truck since. Also if you have a pick up and all you never haul anything around you're a complete fag.

*piece of shit, man I'm sleepy.

Ive never got the point of getting cars like that unless you're a tradie or fast cars honestly.
Theres a speed limit, you cant go over that anyway you're spending thousands and twice as much on fuel as a fucking cope

youtu.be/Ia4TjbbvD54

I remember when these guys had a show on Discovery, it was pretty fun besides the unnecessary drama between the twins.
Mini-rip still one of my dream toys desu.

Attached: file.png (640x371, 275K)

I break the speed limit all of the time, also the acceleration is really nice.
t.motorcycle fag

Attached: nighthawk.jpg (1600x1200, 340K)

>tfw we never got the good patrol
>tfw this is the patrol we have
>tfw it isn't even badged as a patrol
even worse is that we don't even get any land cruiser in canada, only one of 2 places in the world along with hong kong where it's not sold

Attached: a5891ccd09d497fa79764f513e0e5f59.jpg (1600x1064, 348K)

The chad of 4x4s youtu.be/g9sKn-tKz6c
youtu.be/D6nJola1Ei8
youtu.be/Yv_rKqC88Ic

wish the US versions of these werent so overpriced, would be cheaper to import from the UK

Attached: $_86.jpg (1024x768, 159K)

I saw one of those fuck off huge Dodge utes parked in Woolies the other day. It was spread across two spots due to how large it was.
One of these comically oversized things.

Attached: Dodge-Ram.jpg (1024x469, 152K)

I saw a army auction a few months ago where they were selling those Defenders for dirt cheap, they were prolly used till it dies, but people always end up buying them and modify for offroading.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 838K)

You don't need a pointlessly large penis extension to tow a glorified caravan like that. You'd be surprised just how much normal sized vehicles are capable of towing.

nuke usa

Normal cars aren't designed to tow around 1800kg for extended periods of time, that's a great way to ruin your car

god i wish that were me

Attached: Screenshot_20181211-231548_Firefox.jpg (810x4998, 1.52M)

I love trucks but OP is a faggot

top kek, you're clueless.
You can tow a caravan like that around with an old Nissan Patrol or a Toyota Hilux for decades. American cars are garbage.

>It's a dumb association
It really is retarded. Protecting the environment should be treated as the nonpartisan priority that it is. It should be seeing unprecedented levels of global cooperation.

What crime did he commit exactly? Do you know?

At least here when it comes to the amazon, both sides of the spectrum support each other.

Why are they so expensive in US anyway?

Attached: file.png (884x707, 711K)

do you really need a fully fledged patrol? i think armada is good enough for suburban drivers.

That's great but if it's the case then why is it still getting bulldozed?

Why are they this uneducated?

It's a fair association because right wingers are historically known for not giving a shit about either the environment or anyone else. Environmental awareness is an inherently left wing spectrum set of values, since it deals with mechanics which directly impact the poorer classes. Rich cunts can and do shield themselves away from the outside world for generations.

Anti-intellectualism is our current national culture, I'm afraid.

the armada/y62's alright but
1. it's way too expensive and complicated
2. no ute/pickup version like the Y61

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

I dont know maybe the US versions are just more limited or in demand enough that people would pay for them still. There is some law that foreign cars arent street legal unless they are 25+ years old as well I believe. There is some company that makes custom defenders but those are $90k minimum

>american cars

A hilux is rated for 1500kg, campers here can weigh over 2500kg. Nissan patrol is rated for 3500kg but it's a 4.5 liter which is American tier.

The right only supports sustaining the Amazon because it is more profitable to do so in the medium term, not because of anything else. They understand that destroying the Amazon would be the equivalent of biting the hand that feeds.

Yeah that's true, but it's insane that their voters also don't care, or are gullible enough to believe the denials.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KC7Nxgj1cI
woops accidentally posted a y60
this is a y61

Attached: 38586770570_c3fd305bc0_b.jpg (1024x683, 266K)

People don't have the idea of how massive the amazon area is, the areas that got bulldozed are like less than 2%. It used to be way worse until more stricter laws and punishments were applied. Not to mention the demand for it, which is more foreign than domestic.
Also it's such bullshit how other coutries talk shit about farmers cutting down trees for more farms and shit while these same countries are polluting the living shit out of the atmosphere.
I know that two wrongs don't make a right, but then again... fuck off really.

But here is a bit different IMO, they and i do support the exploration of the Amazon, but shit must be done with limits, people know that cutting down the amazon like crazy how the international media likes to portray, it would basically fuck us.

kek that's because your 'caravans' are tiny compared to what he posted: you guys simply can't afford stuff like that. it is expensive. typical american luxury. also the truck in that pic is not much longer than of your suvs with long wheel base. but it has a much better towing capacity for high loads for prolonged trips.

I don't know why Doug gets so much hate desu, he's autistic just like us, yet he gets shit and people like reddit ones like RCR.