Why are white people so triggered by Israel? Is it because we are strong while your countries are weak?

Why are white people so triggered by Israel? Is it because we are strong while your countries are weak?

Attached: israel.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white people are not triggered by israel

JEWS ROCK

>triggered by Israel
No, triggered by zionists

But I support Israel.

We aren't. Am Israel chai

>ethnostate for me, but none for you

Attached: 3323.png (645x729, 58K)

Yes but you aren't white either

Whites are too racist to have an ethnostate

>Why are white people so triggered by Israel?
We aren't.

Leftists and tinfoil fashion aficionados are butthurt, but they aren't a race.

>anglo being subservient to jews
news at 11

This post makes me sad. Germany succeeded in removing bagel but paid the ultimate price and became a cuck country

One nuke on tel aviv and Israel is finished

*Turk country, FTFY

Israel literally has more strict racial laws than Nazi Germany
IM NOT MAKING THIS SHIT UP YET NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

Which laws in particular?

Attached: 1515361703790.png (457x500, 60K)

marriage, segregation, stuff like that
t. literal jidf

>marriage, segregation, stuff like that
That's not very particular

Israel has no racial laws whatsoever , the knesset can't pass racial laws because our basic laws prohibit racially discriminatory legislation

>marriage, segregation, stuff like that
Interfaith marriage is prohibited, but interfaith couples can marry if one partner converts to the religion of the other, thus it's nor "racist"
Moreover, interfaith marriagees that were carried abroad are recognized by the state regardless. So how's that more "strict" than nuremberg laws, in which a partner had to be at least 75% white in order to marry a German woman, you dumbfuck?

>Israel has no racial laws whatsoever
literally spat out my drank at this
it is illegal for a jew to marry a non-jew, the fact that you are trying to cover it up is hilarious

>it is illegal for a jew to marry a non-jew, the fact that you are trying to cover it up is hilarious
Please go back to Jow Forums

It's religious law not racial , I'm not covering anything I can't marry

Because Israel is a fascist terror state

>Interfaith marriage is prohibited
how can you possibly justify this?

I honestly can't see where the problem is , marriage is a religious custom and therefore an organized religion has it's own laws as to who can marry under said religion, the state meddling in that is illegitimate , it should simply recognize the civil contract between the married parties and enforce it

If you want the same legal status with your partner as a married couple and have a celebration calling yourselves married you can , the rabbinate doesn't have to accept what you do as a Jewish marriage because it is not especially if one of the parties isn't Jewish

>you most force religious groups to marry people that they believe it is a sin to marry or else you're literally hitler

Attached: 6blgfpp4bxq01.jpg (628x534, 75K)

>the state meddling in that is illegitimate
isn't Israel a jewish state by definition. How can a state not meddle with a religion if it explicitly has an official state religion?

>force
Brainlet. it's called having the freedom to do so, which israelis do not have

We don't have a state religion,
Saying Israel is Jewish by definition is the same as Germany being German by definition religion doesn't enter the equation

If we're being honest, the rabbinate has been tightening up on conversions and often deeming perfectly valid conversions as invalid for no reason. It would not be surprising to hear them deem conversion no longer valid.

Jews are an ethno-religious group, and Zionism has always sought to undo the latter part.

ok, so is interreligious civil union possible?
Do they enjoy the same rights and privileges as a married jewish couple?

the fact that Israeli flags jumped to try and disprove my original post only reinforces my anti-semitism

>Saying Israel is Jewish by definition is the same as Germany being German by definition religion doesn't enter the equation

Ridiculous and completely contradictory to the halakha. A jew is a jew by being born to a mother of the Jewish faith, or conversion, NOT by genetics. There is a reason why the halakha strictly forbids reminding a convert Jew of their past as a non-Jew, in the eyes of the law they CEASE to be whatever ethnicity and religion they were in the past. You cannot separate these things like Israelis claim.

Name one other ethnic group I can "convert" to.

I'm not religious so I couldn't care less
The one thing I'd want removed is the return law in it's current form so rabbinate wont have the power to indirectly dictate our migration policy
Zionism doesn't want to undo any religion , most zionists believe in religious freedom
Jews are a nationality based on shared culture and history
Yes of course , you just can't get a rabbi to come and pronounce you married .
I know people who married abroad , some who just avoided a religious ceremony and just had a party , my best friends fedoralord parents never married in any form ( Israeli law has special status for long term couples , especially ones with kids the law treats you basically the same as married)

Zionism has always sought to separate the Jewish religion and the Jewish ethnicity.

>so is interreligious civil union possible?
Yes, as i've already wrote
>interfaith marriagees that were carried abroad are recognized by the state regardless

Reminding isn't forbidden and they don't fucking morph ethnicities it's just that there was a lot of racism against converts of other ethnicities in judea/Israel kingdom times

A lot of the halacha authors were against this . Sinaat achim ( 'brother hatred' basically brother wars) is the primary reason given for the biggest disasters our people faced so ethnic purity spiraling was something hazal didn't like

but civil marriage and interfaith marriage carried out abroad is not the same. It is pretty expensive and a lot of hassle having to go to another country just to get married. If this is the only option for interfaith couples, I would consider it discrimination

Obviously religion and ethnicity are not the same thing
What Zionists actually did is promote Jewish culture outside of and independent from religion

>you can magically change your ethnicity just because you feel like it

the absolute STATE of kikes

Attached: IMG_4180.jpg (258x245, 24K)

It isn't directed specifically against interfaith marriage, it just that civil marriage doesn't exist here
And I agree it's a kind of discrimination, but again, it was in the context of comparing the Israeli law to Nazi Germany law

Israel does not discriminate against them , Judaism does . As far as Israel is concerned you can do civil union with whoever you wish

There's an entire marriage industry in Cyprus 30 mins flight from Israel catering to these people who want a fake rabbi to marry them

Answer this kikes

Bava Metzia 58b-59b.

You can't convert into any ethnic group
( With publicly known technology of 2018 )

You will be able to convert to all groups in our lifetime probably, I for see mass conversions to European ethnicities in Asia,Africa,samerica

So if Judaism is an ethnicity like you say it is, how come I can convert into it and then legally be as Jewish as any other Jew in Israeli law?

How come there are black Jews in Ethiopia and pajheet Jews in India and these are supposedly the same ethnicity as Jews from Russia?

Jews are a ethno-religious group, to convert is join the Jewish nation, and you know this. There is no Jewish nation without religion. Might aswell start referring to yourselves as non-Jewish Israelites instead.

You can't convert into any ethnicity , use your head bro

>ITT: let me tell you Jews about how Judaism works

Most Jews are not religious . Judaism is a nationality same as Americans we have our land, language,culture and shared history which are the things that define a nationality

when all boomers die nobody will give a shit about your country, your conflicts or your existence.

Eye opening thread with quite a few lies and half truths

But you said being a Jew is an ethnicity. By Israeli law if I convert I am considered a Jew.

Ivanka Trump is just as Jewish as Barbara Streisand

Show me where in the Torah, the Mishnah, or the Gemara it says this. Secular nonsense with no basis in Judaism.

Israelis fucked up the meaning of what it means to be Jewish. They tried to establish a "Jewish state" when it's founders were all atheists.

Israel really has no right to exist and fuck the governments which provide it with money and protection it needs to exist.
If it is a valid state, it should stand on its accord, not babysat by the USA and Western Europe.

I am not triggered by a diseased rat. I see that it is a problem and I want it removed.

Yael kushner converted into a religion , she didn't change her ethnicity or nationality . To a Jewish person she's american
Common sense dude

Idc about any of that shit , most of us don't
Are you using religious texts to justify being American ?

>Judaism is a nationality
No it's fucking not.

The only reason you are a Jew is because the halakha says you are by virtue of your mother. Not because of land, language, culture, or a shared history.

Yael Kushner is a member of the Jewish nation. To deny that is ridiculous and you know it. As I'm sure the Israeli Rabbinate would agree, she has a Jewish soul according to the Zohar.

If you were born to a Jewish father and a Christian mother you would not be a Jew. Why is that, Chaim??

'jews' is literally another word for judeans , as in the citizens of the judean kingdom
Again halacha is religion , I don't care about religion

Ivanka Trump is a Jew you retard, that's not even debateable.

And yet Israeli law classifies you as a Jew according to the Halakha regardless of whether or not you give a fuck you dumbo moron.

So are Arab citizens of Israel also "Jewish" since they are citizens of the Jewish state even though they are Christian or Muslim?

>citizens of the judean kingdom
Which doesn't exist. You live in Israel, you are an Israeli. Judaism is a relgion and Jews are a member of said cult. It is not a nationality and your holy books are not real, you fucking dishonest piece of shit.
Your cancerous country needs to burn.

It doesn't
She's american, not jewish

Based Orthodox Jew btfoing the Zionist atheist with facts and logic

You're so fucking dumb and/or a liar.
Ivanka Trump can make aliyah to Israel as a Jew.

Just another Saudi puppet state, why should anyone care?

Well, to be fair, you need to be pretty strong to be on life support from USA.

>She's american, not jewish
You're either retarded or knowingly disingenuous. You make Israelis look bad. Stop posting your bullshit

Because our migration law allows it .
Claiming she's of our nationality because she can migrate here is like claiming every migrant into USA was American because he was allowed in .
Of course she can come and embrace our language and culture and we'll treat her as one of our own but right now she isn't .

>She's american, not jewish

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Ahhh, now I see what you're doing. You're pulling the ol' Jews are synonymous with Israels bullshit that Netanyahu does. Fuck off stupid secularist.

there are about 6 to 7 gorillion jews in america currently. None of them are Jewish?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews

Ivank Trump can make aliyah to Israel because she is a Jew according to Israeli law. Ivanka Trump is not Israeli she is a Jew.

>People eligible according to the Law of Return
Jews, (as defined by the Law), their children, grandchildren, and spouses
>4B. For the purposes of this Law, "Jew" means a person who was born of a Jewish mother or has become converted to Judaism and who is not a member of another religion."

Attached: 360.gif (498x498, 613K)

are you legally retarded? the ones forcing others in your ideal is the people forcing the religious groups.
people can do whatever they want they just wont have the approval of the religious official representation.
imagine forcing the catholic church to recognize and arrange priests to host gay furry marriages of rastafarians.

Are you one of those shills that claims that Pittsburgh shooting was antisemetic ?

Obviously nationality isn't a clear cut binary thing and has to be judged case by case but I would be seriously surprised if USA has 1/4 of that number in Jews

What I think is happening is you're counting nonjews that claim to be Jewish as Jews and arriving at absurd inflated numbers

In my country, the marriage in the church is only ceremonial, legal marriage is done by the state

it's about having a jewish soul, the color of the poop sack that you are does not matter.

No, he's just an arab leeching off welfare. And I get your poin now, you don't consider Reform jews as jews, is that it?

What if the church doesn't want to marry you ?

Israel is a counterfeit state. The real Israel are the people who believe on Christ.
These kikes will be destroyed by the radiant glory of God.
The time is nigh!

well here each religious group representation has the power to officiate marriage or you can just make a civil union and then have whatever kind of celebration you choose.
i don't see what the problem is

I don't consider anyone who doesn't have our national identity, language, culture Jewish .

I'm just pointing out the most absurd examples of LARP that these people probably cosider as Jews. They're counting reform, conservative,black Israelite religions as 'jews' and arriving at those absurd numbers of us 'jews'

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Attached: 911 pepe.jpg (506x298, 44K)

>who doesn't have our national identity, language, culture Jewish

You're fucking retarded. Israeli=/=Jewish. Were you ancestors before the establishment of Israel non-Jewish? The lengths you Atheist Jews will go to are ridiculous.

Attached: 1544588301998.jpg (917x633, 182K)

Obviously they were Jewish , but now we returned to our Homeland.
A nationality has a shared history and therefor is not a static unchanging thing. Same as being American in 2018 is different from being American in 1890 despite there being overlap in national identity between the two .

You're mixing together Israeli nationality with Judaism. They are not synonymous. Is Chuck Schumer a Jew by your dumb standards?

>Jewish infighting

Attached: 1542553660866.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Of course they are synonymous. Claiming the existence of black Israelites or some other larp group invalidates our nationality is the same as if I started celebrating fourth of July and claiming to be american and you'd say being American is not the same as nationalism of the usa

Really? So Sephardic Jews in Morocco are non-Jewish? Ashkenazi Jews in Russia are non-Jewish? They're all LARPers? You're a moron, face it, you've dug yourself into a retard hole you can't dig out of.