Cunt

Cunt
Favourite album(s)

Flag
Red, To Pimp A Butterfly, Thick As A Brick, Discovery, Mothership Connection

Attached: Red,_King_Crimson~01.jpg (316x316, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ixmoRM4odw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good taste

Attached: R-464292-1434665238-3702.jpeg.jpg (600x604, 306K)

>Red
>Thick as a Brick
God tier

>TPAB
>Discovery
Disgusting

Attached: IMG_0484.jpg (220x218, 28K)

Attached: 81nL08pevRL._SL1095_[1].jpg (1095x1085, 217K)

Attached: a3636119674_10_2000x.jpg (1200x1200, 344K)

>prog rock
Great taste sir. Saw King Crimson last year; absolutely blew my mind. Saw Jethro Tull as well; Ian Anderson's voice is shot but they still put on a decent show. King Crimson, Rush, and Black Sabbath will always be the bands ive seen which have struck me the most.

prog will never die. Daily reminder that the #1 most streamed song of the 20th century is not a rap song, not a pop song, not even a country song, it is a prog rock song (Bohemian Rhapsody).

Attached: 220px-Queen_A_Night_At_The_Opera.png (220x220, 34K)

I have a chart in my computer, but I'm phoneposting. I have this tho, it's what I've been listening.

Attached: 1544305652457.png (1373x644, 698K)

Attached: queen.png (923x757, 98K)

Is this Robert Christgau lol?!

I listen calmly, beautiful and instrumental music without voice. Find "Sergey Eybog" on YouTube.

It's always the fucking anglos making the best music

Attached: Cover.jpg (709x627, 120K)

Larks' Tongues in Aspic, Doggy Style, Wish You Were Here, E=mc2, Maggot Brain

they really do

Attached: CS669940-01A-BIG.jpg (700x695, 108K)

Attached: NoMeansNo_-_Wrong.jpg (300x298, 74K)

How could you listen to all this good stuff and nigger rap at the same time?
literally
>shiiet whiteys niggas still suffer and being slaves and shieet
youtube.com/watch?v=2ixmoRM4odw

Jethro Tull - Stand Up
Helloween - The Time of the Oath
Rush - 2112

Some simply red's sade's greatest hits albums, maybe bob seger as well. Cocteau twins's milks and kisses or four calendar cafe. Flamings lips's yoshimi batles with pink robots or at war with the mystics. Black sabbath's master of reality or sabbath bloody sabbath. Like the deserts miss the rain by everything but the girl. Etc.

Good taste.

I also love 2112, forgot to mention that in the OP.
Mainly because I once ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere and had to walk around 8 km to get to the next gas station and it was about 12 am midnight. I used my phone torch and the entire walk I was listening to 2112 for the first time. Never had an experience like that, the music fit the mood well of the empty highway surrounded by woods on either side.

Damn, the only band I've seen live was like a local band that did a few songs and left.
Must have been amazing to go see them live

Holy based
I haven't listened to Wish you were here
Maggot Brain is amazing and I like Tongues In Aspic as well..

I don't really pay much attention the the lyrics, it was only really prominent in the song "Blacker The Berry". I initially listened to the album mainly because Clinton was featured on it.
The production on the album is really good so I mostly focus on that.

>I don't really pay much attention the the lyrics
Rap is barely anything besides the lyrics and backing track made by other people. I like instrumental hip hop.

++Discovery
+Red

Flag
Justice: Justice
Tame Impala: Innerspeaker
Childish Gambino: Because the Internet
System of a Down: Toxicity

>
>KC
based

That is true, I meant that I didn't much stress on the meaning behind the lyrics initially. Just focused on the flow and delivery.

I never really bought too much into Tame Impala, I liked the sound but didn't think much of it after that.

Good list though.

In The Court Of The Crimson King is another classic but Red is my personal preference. Fallen Angel was the first and one of the few songs that made me cry from pure emotion

Tame impala is very boring and repetitive, only the last album should get mentioned, tho i didn't lsiten to it like i did with innerrspeaker and the second album.

Thick as a brick is the most NPC Tull album. Did you check out their other folkier stuff?

Flag
Section 80.
Cocaine Pinata
Indicud
Man on the Moon The end of Day
Follow me Home
Illmatic
Madvillainy

Yeah, i loved Aqualung an Stand Up as well.
Are you the Tunisian user from yesterday's thread? I fell asleep shortly after making it so I was unable to reply to anyone's posts.

I thought aqualung of being the most npc.

Its certainly the most popular one if I'm not wrong