Hello. I am Chinese (ethnically). Would you like to ask any questions?

Hello. I am Chinese (ethnically). Would you like to ask any questions?

Attached: Crazy-Chinese-Man.jpg (668x349, 315K)

Looks like a scary rat

you're american just like any other citizen so you're uninteresting

thoughts on Korean-Americans and Japanese-Americans?

Do you have 44% of a soul?

Don’t show your ugly face.

How many rats/cockroaches/dogs/other chunks have you eaten so far? Do you cook them before eating them?

So is your face?

based. hello fellow yellow chang

Don't call my dad a scary rat.
The rivalries don't really carry over to the diaspora, at least in America. I have Korean-American friends. I've never met a Japanese-American. I don't think they're really around anymore.
meanies
I eat one dog everyday. I especially like to torture them to death for extra flavor >:)
hi

Are you an incel?

>I eat one dog everyday. I especially like to torture them to death for extra flavor >:)
unironically based. animals are for food, not companionship. STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR FOOD.

Attached: F6B7C880-D326-44AF-9ADE-28EF74BC3CC6.jpg (225x287, 28K)

Let's meet our new chines overlord.
How's niggers and other subhumans treating you? And did you have problems with SJW guys in university?

You born and raised in US?
English is your native language?

well im definitely a virgin
I don't interact with black people that much, so I can't really say anything. I remember in elementary school they always wanted to talk about Jackie Chan with me kek.
I was expecting to see SJWs sperg out at college, but I really haven't seen anything of the sort. My friend who goes to UCLA says its ultra-liberal there though.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Attached: 19953ADA-4FF8-4D12-A47B-BC4EC4712159.jpg (443x617, 84K)

What do you even have in common with Chinese?
You're a fucking diaspora?

okokok calm down polanon, i only said im ethnically chinese

How much Chinese can you speak? Cantonese, Mandarin, or Hokkien?

Some Mandarin. It's pretty bad though, although I can understand it well.
Are you real Chinese or expat?

Real Chinese desu.

Is Jow Forums blocked in China?

The website itself is not blocked. The recaptcha of Google is blocked.
You can bypass that through a Jow Forums Pass.

Where did you find Jow Forums

I find Jow Forums through 2chan. I still enjoy watching twisted neto'uyos circlejerk.

my immigrant parents want to go back lol. do you think it's a good idea? would you rather live in america?

Sorry if this is annoying but how did you know about 2chan and do you know japanese?

2ch見てたってことは、日本語読めるんですか?

Personally, I am pessimistic about Chinese economy.
It really depends on your parents' career. If they work in high-tech company or famous professors, I think the government will provide a good benefits for them to come back.

My gf is a Chinese girl from Vancouver
What should I do when the time comes for Chinese New Year?

I know 2chan through some screenshots on Weibo(Chinese Twitter).
Yes, I can read Japanese.

そう通りです。中国で日本語を勉強する人は多いです。

*その

You can respond to more than one person in one post. Like here:

Why are you a virgin all memes aside. I'm one too but close contact intimacy terrifies me in my case.

いつ選挙を始めますか?

while being asian doesn't help, i think what's ultimately holding me back is more social awkwardness. i have a hard time making friends, even with other asians.

learn to lion dance

Do you get mad when you see Asian girls with white guys?

no. who am i to control other people

KEK

Attached: 6462C384-3D46-49E8-ACE7-FF36C8D97360.jpg (322x435, 52K)

lol am i supposed to fight every such couple i see

>Personally, I am pessimistic about Chinese economy.
Why? Because of the trade war with Trump?

Nice nose, bad teeth.

China is still a export-oriented economy. Most factory make merchandise for foreign brands with little interests.
If they move their factory to Vietnam, Indonesia or Thailand while China fail to find a new way, such as owning the cutting-edge technology, the future is not that bright.

So you would say China is trapped in the middle income trap and you are not sure that it will manage the leap to becoming a high-tech producing country?

How do you tell Japanese with high yayoi admixture (Or whatever the continetal group that moved to Japan was called) From North chinese and koreans?

assuming you're asking me,
i don't see japanese people ever so idk.

Yes, and if China had kept the head down without drawing American's attention, we would still have time.
Well, with the trade war getting more and more serious, it's hard to keep optimistic.