Pourquoi tout le monde est obsédé par nous?

Pourquoi tout le monde est obsédé par nous?

Attached: fleurdelysé.jpg (2000x1000, 163K)

Pas tout le monde. Juste les angl*s

French, Italian and Spanish are just retarded Portuguese

just vacationed in montreal last month. absolutely based and redpilled.

portuguese is just russians trying to speak spanish, actually.

but montreal is the worst part of quebec

it's one of my favorite cities in the world desu. all i can say is that it's full of life, energy, and culture, but even that doesn't do it justice.

That's European Portuguese you're referring to, the real Portuguese is the one spoken in the midwest of Brazil. Every other Portuguese accent is a lesser version of it

Canadian mutts larping as frenchmen again. Sad and pathetic,

does that mean im larping as an englishmen?

Isn't it time for the bloody prayer Khan?

Right on time. I have a question, if I may. Why are canadian mutts so insecure they pretend they are french so they can feel special? You're just like any american or canadian.

>gets humiliated in the last thread
>tries the same shit again
I thought we where inbred now. Why are you going back to larpers?

are they though? the opening credits for deus ex: human revolution (made in montreal) is almost all french surnames.

>csq

Attached: 1352696005968.png (352x400, 12K)

>being so paranoid and deranged you think all flags are one person
Is this you schizo?

In Québec we have a law where if you want to send your kids to an English school you have to prove actual British ancestry. What astonishes me is some neighborhoods of Montréal like Côte des Neiges are getting more ''anglo'' by the day as in tons of shitskins who only speak English get in and somehow managed to ''prove British ancestry'' and send their kids to English schools and stay in their gated communities with no mixing with the French natives. The French are way too much cucks to actually do something about it and will start speaking English if the old Nigerian/Indian/Filipino hag at McDonald can not speak French.

such is Montréal, betrayed by our provincial government of Neoliberal federal cocksuckers

yeah Montréal isn't bad as a tourist I assume. I'm glad you liked it. You came at a shitty moment though, now it is prettier with the snow and still pretty mild.

Stop sending your New-York/New England hipster thots here to study because ''of the european vibe'' however please.

based DeusEx lover and supporter of Québécois video game industry

Attached: 40353213_438435886564149_6087112322323578880_n.png (1152x2048, 1009K)

Low effort 2/10. If you’re going to spen you’re time shitposting on an inamge board at least try ro be somewhat decent at it

>French natives

Attached: 1443964532660.jpg (250x224, 8K)

La femme parfaite n’existe p...

anglos call the quebecois "french canadians" do they really think thats what francophones around the world and the quebecois themselves call themself? they literally misled themselves and get triggered by it.

Attached: 1525239734892.jpg (499x499, 107K)

>I AAAAAMMMMM FREEEEEENCCCCH

Attached: 1525469244934.jpg (920x380, 69K)

desu that was our name originally and anyone over 80+ still use Canadian over Québécois. I like French Canadian because it includes our based Acadian brothers as well as our diaspora out west

>dont notamment ma chatte

Attached: laughing emoji.png (128x125, 31K)

joli ventre

Why can't the Canadian mutts just stop LARPing as the Frenchmen?

Do francophones pronounce 'meme' like 'même' or 'meem'???

mème (\mɛm\)

Because they'll return to being yank lite

Attached: 1540265757566.jpg (612x408, 29K)

Why do sw*ss people speak french? They aren’t even french

They are though. Those who speak French descend from Franco-Provençal people, from Huguenots migrants and from later French immigrants.

Nègre, there are Francoprovençal/Arpitan and Comtois
Francoprovençal is even still spoken in some villages of Valais

Vous êtes une lueur de perfection dans un monde d'angl*s, no wonder why...

I was there in October (stayed near Mile End) and loved it. If I could speak French I would like to live there. The only thing I didn't like about Montreal was it felt like half the city was under construction. I asked some guy in the bar about one night and he was going about the city being run by the mafia or something (I was quite drunk and don't remember too well).

>The only thing I didn't like about Montreal was it felt like half the city was under construction. I asked some guy in the bar about one night and he was going about the city being run by the mafia or something (I was quite drunk and don't remember too well).

100% accurate

Attached: loli.png (406x385, 278K)

No one's obsessed with you, you're the only reason why Canada is "different" from the US culturally. Your more of an anchor on our economy than anything.

merci pour le (you)

>actually wanting to be a part of goblino """""culture""""
Cringe

Fuck off and die, Jow Forumstard. You and your kind need to be fucking butchered.

I don't know which I hate more Jow Forums or *mmigrants

C'est vrai que les Français ont la cote auprès des Québécoises ? J'aimerai bien exporter ma BBC là bas le temps de quelques vacances kek

retourne en afrique

Non petit b*btou :)

Attached: KARA_BOĞA_pepe.jpg (999x963, 75K)

>C'est vrai que les Français ont la cote auprès des Québécoises ?
non

Attached: quebec france birds.png (636x629, 531K)

Why would anyone be obsessed with you?