I killed myself so now I'm on facesofsuicide.com. AMA

I killed myself so now I'm on facesofsuicide.com. AMA

Attached: 1529465230397.jpg (978x1668, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facesofsuicide.com/showpage.php?x=4C5F776E-ECD6-4322-A537-91AF1CEEEAF7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do cuties kill themselves

My girlfriend is on that site

>tfw she had bigger balls than you

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12-02-43-59-1.png (917x624, 204K)

Do they post method of suicide as well?

She looks normie enough, wonder what went wrong in her life

Also do people who commit suicide suffer in hell instead of getting love and mercy

No

No, hospital workers and nurses have described seing the ghosts of suicided people just the same as they'd see the ghosts of others.

Please possess the qt beside me

So where is she now?

Good to know, i was planning to hang myself but then my stupid room mate stopped going out and it’s -12 celcius outside so I couldn’t complete the process.

I am planning to off myself by the end of the year and the philosophical question of hell has been bugging me even though I don’t believe in god as such

Hope my parents won’t be miserable for too long after I’m gone.. they are the only ones I truly care about

cringe

Hell is a cool concept and all but sadly it doesn't exist. You die it's fade to black and it's over. It's like the moment between falling asleep and dreaming, there's no time perception.

That’s good

are you actually going to do it though? Do you have the balls to step off the stool?

>Brazilian education

Please don’t do it user. Nothing happens. There’s no hell, there’s no nothing. It’s over and you’re not even there to experience it. Scream your lungs out and punch a wall because the world is painful and fucking unfair, but don’t kill yourself.

That's the most depressing site ever holy fuck

>American religion

all these cunts that think they can write off any possibility of an afterlife based on no evidence.

Today I dreamed that I (unintentionally) cheated in a bet. I followed a road and there was a dude there (some guy I did college with that went nuts) and he took a gun and gave me two shots in the head.
I felt that I was being there chained to my dad body forever but I woke up in my bed.
It was a helluva ride.

Why though? Why do people like you say this shit? It’s not like you are going to suffer the loneliness and the futility of life that I experience everyday..

Nothing is fun anymore or even worth waking up for.. even the 25 odd years I spent on earth were depressing and humiliating.

Life doesn’t bring happiness and meaning to me despite my efforts.. it’s completely pointless to suffer like this..

just be yourself

>Waaaah I am ronely tfw no gf
>25 years of void is 2deep4u to understand
Please proceed so my chink mate can replace you

I was planning partial suspension since it’s painless but the chances of failure are high..

I can do the long suspension too but I haven’t done trial for that yet. But if push came to shove? For sure I’d push the stool and do it.

According to internet sources it takes 30 minutes for brain death to occur and 45 minutes to completely die.

I’d also prefer cyanide poisoning but getting hold of cyanide would be a bitch

fuck off you soulless rat faced dog eating fuck

Lel

Stupid website crashed my iPhone browser

Go Reddit and attention whore yourself.

Such is life in favela

learn to write in English properly you rat eater

I’m posting here too retard, I’m depressed as fuck too. I’ve thought about killing myself a million times before and I’ve come close to doing it a few times as well. But life is looking up lately and I’m telling you the same shit can happen to you when you least expect it, so hang on and wait.

Yeah I don't want to live in this world anymore

If you feel like it's the only thing for you, that it's right for you, then do it, I'm sure you have good enough reasons if you willed yourself to do it by the end of this year and I'm not going to trivialise what you had to face in life. But it doesn't have to be this way, life always has the chance to improve, I'm sorry if it sounded condesceneing. If you're really going through with it, at least try to get some enjoyment out of this life in the time you have left. I'm sorry people or the circumstances gave you nothing to live for. Hope you get a better shot at it, if there's reincarnation or shit like that. Take care of yourself.

move to brazil and fuck some nice brown bunda, you could still off yourself there

based

>canadian cordiality

Is it ok that I'm jacking off to this pic of blondie?

Yeah that’s the way the simulation tricks you to keep being a wage cuck and to suffer more.. things look up for a few weeks and then you tumble down again, lower than before, harder than before

Nein I am going to continue to use my broken English so that I could live in your country and bastardisation your local English in the future.

You're crazy. There's nothing better than dying on a winter night when it's freezing cold. Every year I wait for winter but I like it so much I don't want to die.

based

You’re a lot better off just doing something for other people. Taking your life is incredibly selfish, but even more so since you live in a developed country. You could easily volunteer for your local community or go abroad to help the desperate and ailing. That would probably give you a better perspective on life than just waiting to die is some backwoods part of leaf land.

>selfish

How is getting rid of my misery selfish?
And I’ve been volunteering for close to 10 years now.. I started it because it’s required for high school credits but eventually grew to like it. I’ve helped plenty of people

Not suicide lad, but seriously go and kill yourself please, you absolute fucking zero self awareness fucking baby boomer.

Attached: 17828743874.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Suicide is badass

I don’t think anyone who’s gotten to the point of actually considering suicide cares much about wether or not it’s selfish user

Fuck off kraut

Uh huh. I’m generation X.

That’s the definition of selfishness. My point is even if you don’t care about your own life there is still scope to care about others. Posting your life away on a pink Japanese image board about being too big of a pussy to actually kill yourself is a fucking waste of time.

>implying committing suicide is an act of courage

Ever read Dante's Comedy? The Seventh circle is reserved for those who bring grief via violence. There's a river of boiling blood where murderers and tyrants are immersed, and also a forest which is the important part for now.
The trees in the forest are actually those who commit suicide, transmuted into plants, and inside the forest the souls of those who intentionally destroy their own things (which he calls "scialacquatori", "wasters") are eternally chased and torn apart by rabid dogs. The trees are instead constantly scratched and perforated by harpies.
One might ask why he put people who didn't directly harm others in the same circle with killers and dictators, but the reason is easy to spot: by destroying themselves or their own properties, they brought grief to the people who loved them and did nothing to solve the problems of the world. Think about it: what does emotion-induced suicide accomplish, be it physical or social? Cato did it to prove a point about liberty, but those that do it without an actual motive do nothing but further continue the cycle of pain and suffering. Instead of fighting life's challenges and trying to improve the world, they literally choose the coward's way out. Suicide to spite others is even worse: if someone hated you, it's quite probable that your death will actually delight them. Your death, be it physical or not, would accomplish nothing.
If you really have nothing to lose, why not devote your entire self to a good cause? Fight for human rights, help the poor, change the world for the better. Make people say your name with joy in their voice. Do your part.

Hummm seems reasonable enough to me.
Understandable have a nice suicide.
(But really I still don't recommend to do it, have you considered the option of simply live with the pain?)

Attached: IMG_6278.jpg (1242x1241, 110K)

he won't do it anyway, the most successful suicides are done on a whim
no one plans a suicide, it gives too much time to back out

Attached: image3466760.jpg (488x465, 29K)

So finaly end yourself you pathetic fuck

In my experience those who do go through with it have done so in a state of psychosis. No philosophy or Dante fearmongering is going to help then. They are not fit to make judgments and should be locked up until they snap out of it

I will

The fact that they don't seek help for whatever reason also worsens the situation. "Self-medication" is a terrible idea.

Who did this?
facesofsuicide.com/showpage.php?x=4C5F776E-ECD6-4322-A537-91AF1CEEEAF7

Attached: moot.png (699x242, 77K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, absolutely. They are afraid of being forced to endure their pain and not have the freedom to end it. They need to be FORCED
Once in a mental hospital they need to stay there. They will do anything to get out. My dad, ever the charmer, managed to bullshit his way out of there and did the deed immediately after
Once I noticed the same tendencies in myself I let myself be locked up, because I understood that I could not trust myself at all. It «cured» me but I’m still alive

Attached: 97065448-BE12-4AAB-BA6D-55168C865DDB.jpg (500x643, 38K)

>I LIVE IN A 1ST WORLD COUNTRY BUT MY LIFE IS BAAAAAD AND SAAAAAD I CANT EVEN FIND ANYTHING TO DO IM BORED

>1st world country
>implying this doesn't make existence even worse and more miserable

dumb tossing sand dweller

hahaha go kys what a fucking loser

If you still have doubts, don't take your life away. Better to do it when you're in absolute despair. At least you'll feel content that your pain will be ending soon.

Can’t speak for Canada but my country doesn’t really mental health hospitals in the way you are thinking. It’s actually extremely difficult in the US to be committed and my guess is you’d have to have insurance pay for it. Our largest mental health facilities are in fact our prison systems (we have multiple layers of prisons). So were OP an American he would most likely be shit out of luck.

That really sucks

His mom's boyfriend gave him 900 pounds instead of 1000 show some respect

Yeah but in my research I’ve found that people involuntary stand up and try to loosen the knot.. after they get unconscious.

I need to prepare well so that I can do it right

Wish our gun laws were lax so I could just buy a gun and end it for good

With a gun all you need is a bullet through your pterigoid bone

Kek this true courage is living tb h

Depends how attractive or tall you are.

DUMB WHORE LOL GET FUCKED
SUICIDIES ARE FUCKING PATHETIC

life is suffering, to continue is to be strong

There's still a chance of you surviving. Helium is least painful. Go to sleep while you're inhaling it. You'll need an oxygen mask. If you have second doubts, just pull the mask off.