Hi Jow Forums France has been on a diet for 6 months and has already lost a LOT of dead weight. She looks amazing!

Hi Jow Forums France has been on a diet for 6 months and has already lost a LOT of dead weight. She looks amazing!

I need you to support her and says nice things in this thread!

Attached: Fronce.png (850x783, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HpVhSx0fZwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Suck my Brittany, Bruce

How much more can she lose?

Attached: 1540415230323.jpg (599x468, 108K)

>no more Brittany
oh, wow, we're going to miss her :(((
how about we annex Ireland or South West England? :))

take south east

comfy enough? CELTIC enough?

wait whats wrong with bR*tons??

there is nothing really celtic left in europe. just a load of larping sad twats you have lost their language and culture centuries ago

haha, true
Have Ireland, Scotland and Wales ever tried to revive their language?

Wales is doing ok keeping Welsh alive.
Ireland is a failure no matter what they do.
Scotland wants to have their own language to prove how they're totally not the same as England but actually learning Gaelic would be too hard, so instead they're trying to claim if you speak in a Scottish accent hard enough it becomes it's own language.

heh, sad
I don't know what's the situation in Brittany but I heard some people speaking it, online and they can't get rid of their french accent, it's pretty embarrassing

Why do Scottish twitter mongs type like that, i would hate to type my Yorkshire accent out

They do have that strong of an accent though. English-speakers from half a world away in NZ/AUS/CAN or even some Afrikaaners sound less foreign to me than someone going full Scot when talking.

>Corsica still being here
>All our nigger islands still here

correct sir

Not that poster, yeah you're right it is hard to understand but there's plenty of weird accents here. All Scots is is typing how they talk phonetically with lots of slang. Barely a different language, more of a pidgin

I'll give you 100 euros for Corsica

gib Piedmont and we're good

lmaoooo no also give back Nice plos I'll add in a margherita for you for the whole thing ok?

I can understand how they write, I just have to pronounce it out loud if I'm struggling. It's when they talk that it gets super confusing. It's funny to think English on the British Isles can be more complicated to understand than English spoken elsewhere in the Anglosphere, is all.
Like this lad, as a non native speaker, I'd get the geist of what he says but I would be unsure of he'd be speaking like a civilized person or an educated savage : youtube.com/watch?v=HpVhSx0fZwM

I'll trade you Nice if you convince the Swiss to give us Geneva

>gib Piedmont and we're good
Yes daddy take me.(also why take piedmont and keave val d'Aosta ?)

I can't outjew the mountainjew I'm afraid, let's take it from them together though, what could possibly go wrong?

vive la bretagne libré

Nothing, they don't fight, they'll remain neutral about it, you get back Ticino and we get back the French-speaking part. They had it coming.