Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of Gold!

Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of Gold!
t. Charlemagne

Attached: 5afb65c0a1edf2170c3fe2f1a39a228158814e7da39e87517d2cd674d3aa36e7.jpg (453x599, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based and frankishpiled

based and frenchpilled

Carlosmagno was Lusitanian.

>Karl der große
>franks are literally a germanic tribe

Nope try again jacques

"France" did not exist even then

Attached: Französische_Expansion_(Karte).jpg (251x215, 33K)

It is amazing indeed. Gold is a very valuable commodity. You are very powerful and I have no choice but to submit to my servile instincts and become your vassal. I totally didn't have any plans for independence or world relevance by the way.

The Karlings were ANGLOs.

he was belgian.

lol no, Karl der GroBe was German, capital of his empire is located in Germany that cockblocks you just by several kilometers from it and Germanic is the continuation of the holy Roman empire which he laid foundation to.

No, you're not Franks
No, you're not Germanics
No, you are not heirs of Karl
No, you are not primary successors of his empire

Yes,you are Gauls
Yes, you are mutts
Yes, you are rapebabies
Yes, your ancestors were originally serfs to their Germanic masters

I am a descendant of Charlemagne through his son Pepin, King of the Lombards. Do I have any cousins here?

Kaarle Suuri was the cousin of Rurik and thus Finn, thankyou very much.

My ancestor :)

Seething. English is the only language that matters, and he's remembered by his French name. Same for Clovis and Charles Martel, which proves that the Franks were indeed French and that modern Germans(the spawns of Widukind) have nothing to do with them.

Attached: 1531163765228.jpg (411x512, 46K)

Karel de grote was modern day belgian, what in the past was southern netherlands so hes dutch

based

Nagy Károly was a hungarian

>Georgian wehraboo parroting German nationalistic propaganda
Where did your life go wrong? Does German approval feel that great? Because I could give you lots of attention too.

fuck I miss Krautchan

Germany were based allies that held their oath even after faggots that were entante enfirced inhumane """peace""" treaty upon them. Germany has rich and great history and true center of European culture. Empire was elective and numerous republic's existed within HRE, especially the Hanseatic League
Germans alongside Italians were the locomotive for the progress and innovation in western Europe.
Meanwhile, French allied themselves with Christian Jews known as armenoids.
Many blame Germans for ruining Europe but little do they know that it was actually eternal baguette responsible for decadence of the west, thanks to bring prime example of two most abhorrent events that ever scourged mankind: absolute m*narchy, and it's complete opposite and as much disgusting """enlightenment""" led by people like godless Montesquieu, exibitionist faggot Rousseau and degenerate Voltaire.
So called french culture was a massive collection of decadence and degeneracy and Paris that claimed to be cultural capital of Europe was nothing more then new Sodom.
This is the objective truth your country is shit and is responsible for ruination of Europe.

Based and cuckpilled

Oh wow, I didn't expect to have this kind of autism thrown at me

Also, ignore the spelling errors. Phoneposting is suffering and I'm quite sure autocorrector was also invented by fr*nch because who else could've invented such abomination?

Wow nigga did you expect me to read all that?

I'm sorry

Attached: 1544438632935.png (464x466, 150K)

it seems you need a bit of freedom you monarchist bootlicker! probably rosbif with VPN

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

>tfw not part of core western civ
>ffw instead stuck with gayreek eastern-western civ

Attached: Slavi_Trifonov.jpg (5256x3579, 1.79M)

very true

THIS

Maybe you should...what's the word, again? oh yea : cope

>WE WUZ GERMANICS 'N SHIEEEET

cope, georgian cunt

based