Why is America so obsessed with race and identity politics?

Attached: 1544599752459.jpg (1242x1849, 1.07M)

r/africanmasculinity

I'm just wondering how a 9 year old kills herself, unless she had access to a gun

Would you rather wake up to the surprise of a few fellow Thais hanging around in your bedroom, or a few foreigners you can't understand?

People inherently trust their own, and rightly so. Diversity can only exist during the good times. Every time people enter a high-stress period like civil war, everyone splits off along racial lines. You can even look at prison gangs in so-called diverse countries. The whole premise of nation-states is to avoid these fractures within society so civil wars and things don't kick off in the first place, at least not along racial lines

>Why do people notice that they have biological differences?

aww, she had a crush on the white boi. how cute

well yikes

or window
or train
or water
or bridge

>recognizing differences means you have to be a complete autist about it at all times
that's why gingers and non-gingers have constant race wars

>9-year-old commits suicide

How?

how the fuck does a 9 year consider suicide and manage to hang themselves?

is this based and redpilled?

I considered suicide at 10 a lot and knew how to make a noose but I always pussied out

of course it's possible, I'm just wondering how she did it
it takes a lot of desperation to kill yourself, but also a lot of courage in a fucked up way

Jesus I didn't start thinking about that shit until I was in my late teens.

It's based and negropiled

Based black men/boys doing everything they can to self destruct their own race. No one hates black people more than black guys. This is why they are obssesed with racemixing.

>it takes a lot of desperation to kill yourself, but also a lot of courage in a fucked up way
or stupidity
kids are dumb, you know?

The biological difference between races is that same that you’d find between two random individuals.

the USA is a white society and whites are racist by nature.

All my libtard uni friends do is talk about race/white privilege. All my degen friends crack up about shallow racist humor

None of us hate brown people tho

I laugh at racist jokes but I'm not seriously racist, I would never be mean to someone or think less of them because of their skin color, but I do think black culture needs a lot of work.

False.

>having libtard friends
>muh skeen color

It's not about skin color.

I know, it's about culture more than anything, which is the reason for the 2nd part of my post.

Based kara bogas making that snow melter kill herself.

Even if blacks had white skin like a white person, they'd still be ugly as fuck. We're different.

Their culture is a result of their biology.

Tchiiiiip

>Their culture is a result of their biology.
Their culture is a result of our culture.

Its an illusion. If you're in a room with a person that has brown skin and someone with a crooked nose, it'll seem like the person with the dark skin is wayyyy more different, but the fact is that that's just one gene differentiating you.

>that's just one gene
Did you fail high school biology, buddy?

>everyone splits off along racial lines
People who hate each other usually look like each other. Croats and Serbs, Sunnis and Shias, Hutus and Tutsis, Dinka and Nuer...

>killing self over what niggers think
Sad!

yes, based niggers fighting against racemixing degeneracy
give them a banana for reward

Did blacks bully her for having a white friend or did white kids bully her?

She was 9, you don’t get sexual attractions at that age, she was bullied just for being mates with a white person

>noticing biological differences means you have to hate people because of those differences

Attached: 7B8D1FF1-2BBB-46C6-A529-2FD5AA56DD16.jpg (621x702, 36K)

>unless she had access to a gun
Well it is America, after all...

>She was 9, you don’t get sexual attractions at that age,
>

>niggers think
>think
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1502364827749.gif (200x235, 1.29M)

You literally don’t, sexual urges develop during puberty

Eric Clapton’s kid did it with just a window and a dad passed out in the bathtub with a needle in his arm.

Kids are resourceful.

They have niggers, you don't.
How can you hope to understand?

>9 years old
I didn't even know what the fuck race was at 9 year old. I thought people just look different

I remember I was in an American airport after France won the world cup, and on the TV news they were literally talking about where the french team immigrated from. Just mental

i think about suicide when i need to relax for a tiny bit
think about it, all your worries tone down, its all irrelevant, its not all that important, there is a way out, you dont have to worry so much, you can relax for a bit, if things are too hard you can just find a tree and all you need are you shoe laces

as long as i have the power to commit suicide i feel powerful, i can always escape, i can always end whatever suffering and whatever pressure i am under

My first suicidal thoughts were when i was 7.
I was happy, but really curious to know what happen after death.
Still have this curiosity.
But i can wait, i'll know it in the end.

>USA
>White

>Croats and Serbs
Lived centuries apart, with Croats mostly under Austrian rule and adopting Western culture and values, whereas Serbs were mostly either under Ottoman rule or independent, therefore retaining Eastern culture and values, and also Ottoman rape-blood.

>Sunnis and Shias
Very generally speaking, Sunnis are mostly Semites while Shias are mostly Indo-European.

>Hutus and Tutsis
One of the major causes of the genocide derived from the special treatment given by the Belgians to the Tutsi due to their more-European appearance. Some speculate that the Hutu are more regular Bantu whereas the Tutsi are partly or wholly descended from East African Semites like the Ethiopians

>shias
>Indo-European

Do you live in the early 20th century? That has been more than disproved.

Weird how the manage to be inferior everywhere, huh?

retard