Ugh... what could have been

Ugh... what could have been...

Attached: Greater Germanic Reich.png (950x785, 119K)

That's one big Latvia.

Your language and culture would have been replaced by German culture and German language. Are you a cuck or something?

>Are you a cuck or something?
haha

You forgot France, switzerland and italy, italy has been longer under HRE rule than it has been idependant.

I didn't make the map, these are literally Hitler's post-WW2 plans

Why does the eastern border of Greater Lithuania fade like that?

Piss off. We have nothing in common with east europe.

>imagine that perfect country border towards russian asia

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

It is a pity that we beat, raped and killed Germany. Know your place, Hans!

Attached: retard hitler.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

I wish Germany conquered Russia back then, at least the north west of it. I'd rather live under German 2bh even if it means i'd a literal slave. And in that case we would certainly have higher living standards.

Greater Germanium... Meine Heimat...

Truth! The very purpose of slavs suhc as myself is to descend upon progress and prosperity like a swarm of locusts and feast upon its carcass. We are bestial force of anticreation send by realm of light to liberate you from the flesh prisons of the demiurge.

All your national heroes are Nazi collaborators LMAO!

Czechs are germanics in denial though

What? Show me at least one person with the title of Hero of Ukraine who collaborated with the Nazis? I'm not a stinky labus.

>lets murder millions of poles despite the fact that they're no different from east germans
frog just cause we're prob borderline racist xenophobes doesn't mean we should ever idolize fucking brain dead krauts. they we're literally fuckhead twats who knew nothing about genetics and had an ideology based on arbitrary nonsense.

>and had an ideology based on arbitrary nonsense.
t. deus vult

>implying I wasn't mocking krauts with this post

huh? i didn't think your kind had a sense of humour

Eastern Fr*nchoids were a Mistake

This thread is a mess, there's plenty of ways to take the piss out of Hitler and you managed to fail

Attached: dumb.jpg (480x357, 15K)

>slavs don't want to be under german rule
>they all migrate to germany

What's going on here?

Sped up video.

>literally hitler

>that blob of not germany in the north
Yeah kek no

bruh look at this dude

Attached: 1540458585986.gif (352x240, 1.18M)

It's also the fact that Hitler was basically propped full of drugs and had uncontrollable shaking and spasms after the desk bomb incident. Didn't he also basically fall off the deep end towards the end?

Watch out, Poland. Someday your academics will be guilting your whole population about Muh Country Founded On Genocide. Probably sometime after Germany is fully BLACKED by the Kalergi Plan and it is forgotten that it was ever an Aryan country.

>Implying Hitler would house Slavs in German controlled Russia.
You'd basically be living in a concentration camp.

He did a 180 on his opinion about Germans. He pretty much blamed the German population for losing the war even though he ruined every battle he took over from his generals (I.e most of them)

By the end he was destroying German infrastructure supposedly to stop it from being used by the allies and slow down their advance, but this was when the war was pretty much over so it's thought by some (me) Hitler did it just to fuck over the Germans that survived him.

I think you mean he turned 360 degrees and walked away :DDD

>poland having anything to say about partitions
Also you do know that the original polish people don't even exist anymore right? Modern polish are like the Chinese, in this case ethnically replaced after more than a 100 years of servitude, now only russian mixbabies who confused themselves into thinking they aren't russians, only in existence to serve as a buffer state.

You're welcome. Call in if you have a germ infestation again.

I'd rather be French

Nice to see Germans lost and Germanic nations are dying out today.

>Germany owns fucking Kola and East Karelia
>Not giving the only good nation to be associated with the Axis atleast a little land

>t. 20% Muslim
You're in no better position, you'll be majority churka long before we'll be Turko-Arabic

>they captured the g*rmany

Nice to see Germans lost and Germanic nations are dying out today.

Attached: nF_uPWW9dJg.jpg (500x282, 40K)

Allies propaganda

>he never knew about hitler health state

cringe, he was very sick