Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan.

Attached: 1505906002350.jpg (1280x960, 138K)

>brown eyes

Why are you misspelling Azerbaycan?

By far the most attractive eye colour, and I say this as a blue-eyed person.

Attached: 1541466904352.jpg (1923x1842, 786K)

What's attractive about brown eyes, the most common eye colour in the world?

Yes, they are not blue.

For BTC

The fact that they are not blue.

Attached: 1544204612867.jpg (750x844, 106K)

they are turk you know?

Bitcoin? Big tungusic cock?
We would also call them Turks in French, but the usage in English is to call them "Turkic".

> e
> not ə
Kys yourself

How does the fact they're not blue make them attractive?

Brown eyes are like shit, compared to ocean-like blue and forest-like green. Ask a random brown-eyed person if he want's to change his eye-color to something light-coloured, and see that happens. 9 of of 10 would say yes.

That's for central Asians, Azerbaijani people are called "Turks" or "Azeri Turks" in English, Azeri being put to distinguish them.

The whole Turk vs. Turkish vs. Turkic thing is flawed anyway because of people letting politics dictate language.

>Brown eyes are like shit, compared to ocean-like blue and forest-like green
Yes, everything brown is shit, shit's in your head it seems.
I have brown eyes and prefer having brown eyes. Sometimes they are yellow, sometimes reddish.
>the most common eye colour in the world?
Blue is also common here, does it make it suddenly unattractive?

What the fuck happened to that chicks neck?

You're asking me to explain the rationale behind an attraction. It doesn't work like that, attraction is prompted by instinct. I instinctively find blue eyes less attractive than brown eyes.

fair enough,, but the majority of whites at least find blue eyes more attractive then common as mud eyes

Oh yeah, because that's what people's train of thought is for the different colored landscapes of nature, the rainbow of the environment. Blue as the ocean, green as the forest, purple mountains majesty... and brown like a yard of shit.

Or maybe you're just green as a troll, giving me the blues, need some more purple around your eye and full of shit.

I disagree. I find Asian women attractive because they tend to be petite and have long hair. I choose not to engage with white women because I don’t like the body type and find them to be boring. In other words, I have a rationale. Saying you don’t like blue eyes just because is not a rationale.

Who is this mtebid mistress?

Those are three different people, Hans
The fact that you can word it doesn't make physical attraction any less instinctive.

Brown eyes are cute. Blue eyes are spooky.

>Ask a random brown-eyed person if he want's to change his eye-color to something light-coloured, and see that happens. 9 of of 10 would say yes.

cringe m8 stop pulling shit out of your ass

I have green eyes. For some reason black women find me attractive as a result. Not sure where that comes from.

Simple explanation: this is the pan-African flag. As you can see, green is the bottom stripe under a black belt. When they see green in someone's eyes, the below the belt area flashes before theirs, it's what immediately comes to mind.

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_the_UNIA.svg.png (640x427, 2K)

Source plox?

That hanim gets posted all the time. Never seen more of her.

Alas.

Man that’s reaching. So are blacks afraid of people with red eye? Like if I smoked a joint and had a bad cold they would fear me? Retard.

I tried reverse image searching it but never managed to find more pics

>Retard.

I'd be retarded if I believed you didn't know that was a joke. And you must be retarded if you think anyone else is retarded enough not to see that you knew it was a joke but you want to believe everyone's dumber than you are.

Attached: picard1.jpg (620x464, 32K)

Fuck off with your whores

Ironic also that you say red eyes would make them fear you since according to my first statement red eyes would make them think of a head. Just because you're afraid of using your head and what's inside it doesn't mean black people are.

>chicks
girls dont have adam apples and this one made sure to get rid of it

I, for sure, love Azerbaijan.

Brown eyes (soil) < Green eyes (forest) < Blue eyes (the sky)