Why are Asian men so weak?

Why are Asian men so weak?

Attached: godiwishthatwasme.webm (960x1706, 1.52M)

chinksects find themselves in a position where their daily wagecuck lives are terrible and women are the only relief they could get, except women, especially beautiful ones, are a rare commodity in China, therefore the negociation power is clearly on the woman's side who can treat you like shit as they know they can find a wagecuck to support them in a matter of hours.

This video also triggered my penis reflex and it got really, really hard.

Thank you for your attention

If it was me she would have withheld her slap until I did what she said haha

I ask myself that every day, because I see these creatures every day. I don't know how the actual fuck they manage to lack even small amounts of leg and arm muscle. I think the diet of wombok, tiny amounts of uncooked chicken and soy milk does it. They seem to deliberately shuffle their feet along the ground to avoid using certain muscle groups.

>i'll suck you if you do this for me to get attention honey
seems worth it

his t-shirt says 無上菩提...

It's different in East Asia.

To them if you have the face, then it's worth building up a body as proven by how almost all male idols are Jow Forums.

However if the face is ugly and the guy still works out, then people only ever look at him negatively. Like he's mafia, or he's gay, or that he's gonna rape someone, or that he's manual labor, etc etc.

Basically they don't see a point to putting in as much effort as the guys with a nice face if they don`t even get sloppy seconds of the chicks they are aiming for, merely the left over uglies from the chicks they wanna bang cause after all, the girls are just as materialistic and about looks if not more.

That`s why you always see shit like in their entertainment like Lookism where characters are gentle giants, to criticize society for always looking down on people who work out but lack the face. They see gym rats as pathetic and try hards.

Attached: 1542773271457.jpg (700x1045, 120K)

>Like he's mafia, or he's gay, or that he's gonna rape someone, or that he's manual labor, etc etc.
Wtf what's wrong with East Asians ?

>They see gym rats as pathetic and try hards.
Well they're not wrong.

i hu rate bu racku peopur they are a puh rayg but i am NOT a ray ceest i can not be reev all the hateful i get from the bu rack peopur, we do not want the bu racku peopur in my country

Attached: Find-Your-Love-In-Japan-Message-To-Logan-Paul-From-A-Native-Japanese-Guy.jpg (500x438, 53K)

post bod

based nobita

Attached: 1543163304023.jpg (450x450, 42K)

my turn! duel!!
*slip finger in the card(deeper)*

Based, they understand that face > everything and gymcelling is cope if you don't have good facial aethetics

why does Jow Forums received a sudden wave of anti-asian shitpost?

Based lookism retard

i would rape my gf if she slaps me

>This video also triggered my penis reflex and it got really, really hard.
>If it was me she would have withheld her slap until I did what she said haha

BASED

I was colonized by this??!?!?!

i would slap my gf if she raped me

good lad

>how can she slap
lmao

based Asian women

Attached: Japanese boy bullied.webm (720x406, 2.46M)