How much would something like this cost in your country? Here you can get this for like $7.00, maybe even cheaper

How much would something like this cost in your country? Here you can get this for like $7.00, maybe even cheaper.

Attached: 1474107459596.jpg (445x286, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalprice.info/en/?p=usa/food-prices-in-usa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>$7.00
for a pound?

no for like 10 pounds

fresh pork shoulder costs ~$3.5-4 per kg here

I think it's about €5/kg over here, if that is pork procereur. But it's a really bad cut of meat. All it is good for is being processed into different things like pulled pork.

Varies a lot, but what you posted is about 4-5€/kg at most stores. Bought some yesterday for my soup at a local farmers market, and it was 7€.

same here

cheap pork is perfect for over-seasoning and slow cooking it, with the right rub anything can taste good

Where on planet earth can you buy pork shoulder that cheap?

midwest america
8 pound pork shoulder for $4.53 last month

About $20. We sell all the good stuff to the chinks.

it seems youre mildly retarded and cant tell apart the 'cost' and 'price per unit'

>The cost of meat in USA for a pound (0.5 kg)

>ground beef 2,8 USD
>meat boneless beef 4,5 USD
>beef steak 4,6 USD
>bacon 4,8 USD
>pork on the bone 3,7 USD
>boneless pork 4 USD
>whole chicken costs 1,3 USD
>chicken breast fillets 3,3 USD
>chicken legs 1,5 USD

globalprice.info/en/?p=usa/food-prices-in-usa

These prices are literally just wrong

pork shoulder on sale for ~40kr/kg, it's not very high quality though, good pork starts above 100kr/kg, good beef >200kr/kg

piece of really good beef steak >400kr/kg

Is it more or less? It's very cheap by EU standards unless you want mystery meat.

Shouldn’t it be the opposite?

How so? I meant to say that those prices are cheaper than in Europe. Cheapest chicken breasts I've seen were €7/kg for example.

Wew unsliced bacon never thought about it that way

It would be pretty expensive, meat is kind of pricey here , maybe about 15 dollars. If it was made into bacon a lot more

according to and meat in the US costs like 8-10 times cheaper than in the rest of the world. how the fuck is this even possible?

Never mind I thought you said it’s very cheap IN Eu
My bad my fault

It is not bacon. It is pork neck and the cheapest kind of meat you can get without bones.

There are so many industrialized animal farms in North America
Especially US
My dad did a bycicle ride around west USA and saw tons of chicken, pig, cow farms everywhere
Meat is abundant

meat is always on sale here. A lot of times I can get $20 worth of pork for half off. Or buy 1 get 1 free.

meat shouldn't be treated like a discount product

Pork? Arround 4 dollars ...

They always have an abundance so they heavily discount meat that is close to its best sell by date which is great to buy because you can always just stick it in the freezer or eat it right away.

If it is swine maybe 15-20$/kg for DDR tier meat quality.

Depends on which part of the cow we're talking here. The average price is like 12BRL a kilogram.

It's full of hormons and other shit. Would not eat

These prices are inflated due to higher food costs from Hawaii, Alaska, and California being factored in. For most of the country, meat is very cheap.

Probably around 16$ per kg

[Citation needed]

For that price I buy 1kg of good beef sirloin

$.70 per pound of pork?Or
$.56 here
Seems fake

That is plausible in certain cases where a pig farm is shutting down, but I am calling bullshit as a Texan

Of course since you live in Brazil. It is the same in Uruguay and Argentina. Because you produce more beef than your own population can possibly devour.

It's not that unusual to pay 50 cents for a pound of pork if there's a sale going on.

>4.8 USD per pound of bacon

Now thats really expensive

That is very unusual. Do you actually do your own shopping or does your mother do it for you?

I've lived in the midwest my whole life where hogs outnumber people 10:1 and I've never seen pork that cheap.

same

I've lived on my own since I was 18. So I do my own shopping and cook my own meals.

>le eastern yurop is cheap meme
fuck offfffffff

they don't have EU food standards so they eat gh grown animals that live in their own shit

Good post.

Source?

Remember Trumps trade war? The benefit is it made things like pork cheaper here.

$4.20 for 250g online

Large cut of good quality national beef is around $17, imported Brazilian or Paraguayan beef is usually cheaper, around $12 for the same cut.

>It's full of hormons and other shit. Would not eat
>All meat in the us is farmed the same and you cant by hormone free and/or free range meat.

Attached: 5bc7c2cf1d00008b0030910e.jpg (720x480, 84K)