Be ethnically korean

>be ethnically korean
>lived in korea as a kid 3 yrs old
>went to flipland becuz life in Korea was hard
>grew up in flipland
>don't know how to speak korean, but understand it, can't read gook-letters either
>have no memories about Korea
>never experienced what living in korea and living in a developed cunt looks like
>flip personality, flip friends (some koreans too), nothing about me is gook apart from physical appearance

Attached: 1525224953383.jpg (400x400, 25K)

well relearn it baka

literally what would be the point

how the heck did you end up in czechia then?

>nothing about me is gook apart from physical appearance
do what gooks do then
get some plastic surgeries

Because when poor Koreans come here, they become rich because of low standards of living

so your parents never taught you korean?? i guess they just wanted to leave there for good

No but sometimes they talk to me in Korean, I can only pick up bits and pieces

Attached: 1520594419952.jpg (700x455, 101K)

I'm a man my nig

same but russian. i can speak it, i can understand it (if not too colloquial/slang), can't read or write. so what? who cares. at least i have my heritage.

Yeah, but you live in a developed country and escaped a shithole (to some extent a shithole)
I escaped from being a poor man in a developed country to a middle class man in a shithole.

Rediscovering your identity.

Then what are you crying for?
Just life like a proud bisayan or tagalog, forget about crorean. Hell, even if you larp as a chink or nippon, no one can tell the difference.

yeah, i agree that moving from korea to the phillipines can suck. but this is a good question i've also wondered about. if it is better to be poor in a 1st world country or be well of in a 3rd world cunt. i would guess most people would pick the latter. however i am not sure if being poor in america would be worse than being middle class in the flipland? but i don't know really. being poor here can suck too. but 'poor' is relative.

It depends in my opinion. I went to Korea when I was in high school. The cities are beautiful and the places looks great.

If you could learn how to live in high crime, taking 3-4 hours a day commuting to places, shitty public transportation, shitty cities, shitty roads, trash and piss everywhere, shitty internet, hot weather, and no rule of law in general, I think you'll like it here more.

>identity
I identify more with Filipinos now tbqh, I can't identify with gooks at all. A few people start talking gook language to me and I say "Sorry, I can't understand" and you could just see the bewilderment on their faces.

kek sounds like i wont. same about russia. it may be better than the phillipines and some parts of it may even appear 1st world but overall it is a sad place. i visited there a few times. when i was like 10 it didn't matter but last time i visited i was in hs and it was horrible. one could see the misery behind all that glitz in their touristy places. smoke and mirrors. there are also lots of intangible things that are hard to explain but that can make your life there very hard even if you have money. so, we vote poor in 1st > middle class in 3rd world?

But you said you understand?

Yeah, bits and pieces. Like, key words.
If I can't talk to them in gook language might as well say "I no understand"

Generally, yeah.
But there are places here, cities outside the capital, that are really comfy and a nice place to live in despite the overall 3rd world status. In that sense, I would vote to live there, maybe, if I live comfortably.

I wouldn't consider you as Korean even if you have citizenship. Don't be sad and live a life as a Filip

Interesting topic, can I apply for gook citizenship?

Dunno. Never looked into it. You probably could if you have skills

I could be a Korean English teacher or somethin. That would be cool as fuck.