Fucking gay lol

Fucking gay lol

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1200x750, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apJ0wiJiiFE
youtube.com/watch?v=BiGqErH3b-M
youtube.com/watch?v=yIxS0Vp0XMc
youtube.com/watch?v=anflTyvUwBk
youtube.com/watch?v=A6P5bg6wGM4
youtube.com/watch?v=5QvyD4l1QR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huh?

Attached: 1521705941708.jpg (352x418, 27K)

Ikea?

reminder this is what the true Swedish flag looks like

Attached: Sverige_1663_handelsflagga.jpg (1200x744, 29K)

yes?

Attached: download.png (675x900, 1M)

sweden more like gayden lmao

Whoa even swedens flag is getting darker

that's actually the old flag :)

what do they call the swedish monarch?????
GAYLORD!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD

hey there I have a question
youtube.com/watch?v=apJ0wiJiiFE
clearly that's the royal family but who is the awkward man in the suit supposed to be? the president of Finland?

probably most of our humour is self irony. something that most countries lack

youtube.com/watch?v=BiGqErH3b-M

He's making Daniel look even more like a cuck.

wow there's more? these are really great

I think the woman playing Victoria in these commercials is so hot, she's so much hotter than the real victoria. I want to be her sex slave. I want to be her peasant boy toy.

Attached: 1537817093344.jpg (225x224, 22K)

Agreed. I can't stand Victoria's chin.

Needs more Madde to wank off to

she was cuter when she was young

Attached: Victoria_1-980x1529.jpg (980x1529, 226K)

*jerks you off under the nobel prize dinner table*

Attached: Bogdanoff.jpg (430x310, 43K)

She's a bit of a MILF now

Attached: madeleine.jpg (710x709, 164K)

Still not cute, though. I'm hoping Estelle doesn't end up with a giant chin but I can already see it on her.
I wish the sosdems didn't fucking mess with the order so that Carl-Philip got the throne.

Attached: carl philip.png (540x316, 260K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yIxS0Vp0XMc

This meme is pretty cringe at this point.

king of the norf?

her kid Leonore looks autistic

Attached: madde.jpg (620x349, 130K)

I have always found it puzzling how Swedes are so arrogant, racist, cliquish and self-obsessed, but at the very same time for some reason they invited 800 000 Third Worlders in their country in order to destabilize it from within. It's not like I'm against it though. I've never liked that nation anyway.

all kinds of diseases run in royal families to it's possible

We're so superior we're still winning even with the 800 000 third worlder handicap lol

sick burn have a free sip

Attached: burn-original-energidryck-1.jpg (800x800, 84K)

All Nordshits are like that, really. They are emotionless, cold robitic drones.

Attached: Nordic Autism.jpg (2592x1456, 731K)

someone's mad

Attached: Adolphe_badin_lundberg.jpg (202x283, 18K)

we're not exactly winning anything desu famalam

God cursed her child for her decision to marry a yuppie and moving to the US.

>we're still winning even with the 800 000 third worlder handicap lol

No, you are not. Poland is about to surpass you in GDP in 2019, and your shithole will cease to exist as a nation in 5 years.

what's "per capita"?

not him but you have 4 times our population, you should have surpassed us a long time ago
I hope you are right about the last part though we need a good old war again

Why are you so bitter polandbro?

>Invited
People risked the lifes of themselves and their children to get her. Can the same thing be said about your country? I doubt it.

extremely retarded post
imagine risking the life of your kids just to live off gibs

Sweden has a message to (you)
youtube.com/watch?v=anflTyvUwBk

I am not bitter, I was responding to another ''smug-fuck'' Nordshit who was the prime example of what was talking about. Baseless arrogance. Swden is not winning shit, they are winning their own extinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=A6P5bg6wGM4

I need her to demolish my cock

>being proud of surpassing a country with a 1/4 of your population in GDP

Attached: goldenkek.jpg (640x640, 39K)

It's a video created by a Swiss womens organisation, though.

>MILF now
Just 2 years older than me. Why have I wasted my life

yikes this thread is turning into a spergfest...I'm out

Bostero putooooo

thank god

it's not too late finnbro, and you weren't born royalty like her she basically had it on easy mode

The people on the video are clearly Swedish, though

That's literally every nord thread

Population doesne't mean shit, you absolute retard.

Attached: oh noes.gif (500x374, 379K)

I dodn't know 34 year olds lurk on 4ch.

You skipped economics classes?

Attached: iad1e3ve9grz.png (1290x846, 347K)

Rading from cards provided to them by the organisation.

I know what you're trying to stir, Finnfriend. It's okay.

Go do something. Nothing is stopping you.

>Muh economics

Niggers will strill overrun your shithole, and loot everything of value.

I didn't know polish education was so bad

Attached: 1527212357315.png (633x568, 112K)

Your initial argument was that of GDP and you got BTFO but okay. I'm not really in the mood to defend Sweden on the internet right now so I'll leave this thread in your safe hands my toilet cleaning friend.

Seeth harder, you are delusional retards.

Attached: spegel.jpg (2048x2048, 518K)

The inferiority complex of eastern European countries, and Poland is particular, is pretty annoying and it's very telling. It's like you think the western nations are begrudging your every accomplishment and wants to destroy you when it's actually the opposite.

meh we have a lot of foreigners and we're doing fine

Why is it that people still immigrate to western europe from eastern europe and not vice versa?

They do not anymore.

Hmm. how come my Polish friend's cousins are all moving up here?

Why would you delete your comment Polandbro?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-12 at 16.49.45.png (1318x362, 102K)

what script is this?

Dom tog vandringsrutt för att få ta del av din välfard, ditt jävla cp
Årets största cope

>and wants to destroy you

Big think. Nordic people are pathologically cruel, murderous and lack any kind of human emotion. Btw, Sweden made literal fortune in WW2 selling their iron ore to krautniggers, and feed their genocidal campaings in eastern Europe.

And we heven't even started talking about Deluge in 1655, which killed more people in Poland than WW2.

Attached: Muh saviours of white race.png (602x672, 306K)

Is there nothing Poles are not butthurt towards?

Fuck off fucking Moutain kike.

so this is why you're so mad

Calm down a bit with the butthurt friend. Deluge happened like 3-400 years ago.

You are fucking butthurt towards Russians, even though they saved your Fingol race from literal extermination from the hands of Nordic beasts so....

You've embarassed yourself enough in this thread, just drop it man.

I am not. I try to see as people as individuals not hating because something happened in the ancient past. Just get over it m8

You still have Polish artifacts in Stockholm and haven't returned shit. ):

People are not ''individuals'' you soiboi faggot, they are part of collectives, whether you like it or not. German and Swedish people are still fundamentally the same they've been 400 years ago.

>German and Swedish people are still fundamentally the same they've been 400 years ago.
Nope. If we were, then your Polish ass would be very nervous right now.

>work gets new equipment installed
>swedes are going to set it up
>some time before they arrive they send over what they will need and they also provide wiring details
>they show up, we talk through everything in english with no problems
>equipment is installed, no issues
>minor issue crops up later, get in contact with their software devs
>basically they know shit and I end up fixing their issue, but atleast the communication was good

>work gets new equipment at another site
>finns are going to set it up
>think things are going to go over smooth
>also went to finland for a trip, actually enjoyed it. positve hopes and everything
>they show up with no diagrams or anything
>getting anything out these fuckers is torture, anyone barely knows english
>I instruct them what to do with the wiring and what NOT TO DO
>they DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE
>3 days wasted on BS troublshooting
>the fuckers set up the network utterly wrong, used addresses all willy nilly and created network conflicts
>I GAVE THEM PRECISE NETWORK DATA ON WHICH ADDRESS THEY ARE ALLOWED TO USED AND WHICH ARE FREE
>that info was provided several times over e-mail and verbally
>in the end im pissed, boss is pissed, locals are pissed, the weekend is in the shitter
>90% of what the finns answered was `ok` and `yes` followed by silence
>The swedes simply answered that they are unable to provide any information. Ok great, atleast i dont have to waste braincells talking to you anymore, thanks for being concise

All this BS has been proven over several times, colleages confirmed that talking with finns in english is torture from past exposure.

Im kind of starting to get the idea why swedes like to mock finns....
I respect Sweden more now. Not that respect from ex-soviet states matter to overfed westerners who have it too easy and so they start inventing/importing problems to have something happen in their lives, but here is my observation.

This is so much better. The new one is a complete eyesore. Still not a big fan of yellow in flags, though.

If you were, then Poland would have fucking curbstomp krautshits because we have now superior army they their broomstick brigades.

Germany has a stronger military than you and could win an offensive war against you. If they were on the defensive you would not even get across the border. So far in this thread you have:
>demonstrated massive butthurt
>proved that you lack the economics knowledge that most 15-year olds have
>proved that your knowledge of your country's military comes from Jow Forums
Yep.

No, it doesen't you fucking retard. Poland is much stonger. They would not win shit, you ultimate retard. They have no fucking tanks, you dumb fucktard.

They also sterilized 40 000 disabled people and ethnic minorities like 40 years ago. So tolerant.

Their """race scientists""" robbed Finnish graves and took skulls to their universities in 1800s. And they're still there and refuse to return them for their families some odd reason

For fucking real.
youtube.com/watch?v=5QvyD4l1QR8
Swedes still think like this, this whole ''we love black and Somalis'' is a fucking facade.

ok, yes

Attached: 312.jpg (305x431, 21K)

They have a much bigger active personnel, they have much more high quality tanks ( yours are old ). They would have complete domination of the air because their airforce dwarfs yours in both size and quality. Their navy is twice the size of yours, better trained, better equipped and it consists of Germans.

Dude, he's brain damaged. Just give up.

ah, one of my favorite scenes :)

it does though you retard. per capita india is poor as shit but there are so many of them which means indias gdp is one of the highest in the wrld

Are you intentionally being funny?

No, our tanks are better you dumb fuck, and they have no personel at all. Bunderschwera is a fucking joke, and they have no fucking air forces too. Dumb fuck.

>and it consists of Germans.

No, it consists of shitskins. Even in WW2 krautniggers only won due to suprise and zergrush.

It's not about manpower and equipment. It's also about economy and industry. Germany could turn their industry to produce military stuff and their larger population would mean more manpower.
Wars don't start overnight or fought in few days.

You my Polish friend is a prime example of what the teacher in that film refers to as "the Eastern type".