Why is every single non-white on this board currently or planning on moving to europe?

why is every single non-white on this board currently or planning on moving to europe?

Attached: 1427566036346-3.png (533x410, 129K)

Because it sucks in here.

islam is fish, europe is water

But I'm already living in Europe.

>see three people saying "I want to go to Europe"
>hurrr durr why is EVERY SINGLE ONE wanting to come here hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

because it's awful here

I think only half of the Americans on Jow Forums want to move to Europe

> moving from my ancestral motherland
i don't think so
only negros do this

Attached: VIVA MEXICO.png (897x419, 70K)

i don't. i went to Europe some times and after just one week i started to feel boring there. i can move to europe anytime if i want but i like my country

major cope or upper middle class/rich

I don't want to move to Europe

I'm not him but have you never heard of people that live in a simple place go to somewhere more advanced but then wants to come back?

I'm not
Have any intention of abandoning this shithole

The problem is not the poverty, but the violence.

im just middle class, the fact is that life here is not as bad as people thinks( i live in sao paulo).
I have a good job here, i can have everything i want, why would i move to europe to clean toilet?

based

*Gets robbed, raped and murdered by favela ape gang*
such a diverse and exciting community!

I want to go to europe, but only as partes of the KARA BOGA invasion army to kill and genocide wh*Tes

Before Europe seems magical and warm and lively

And European pussy is the best pussy

Better food, better cities, your capital is a human hell designed by corporates.

This dutch guy is either some retard from here or he lost his girlfriend to someone from here. It's not normal someone that has nothing to do with us be so obsessed with us.

Based

A bunch are here and more coming.

im just worried man. im just shocked that such barbarians still roam this earth. you havent changed in a thousand years. youre still ripping out hearts and brutally murdering people, first it was in the name of the gods now its in the name of drugs

>ripping out hearts
That's a mexican thing and done from the lowest of the lowest of society. Literal psychos

Europeans were doing some brutal shit back in the day as well and it was done by the rulers of the society. You didn't physically evolve from there to today.

бaseд

i know youd say its mexican, but brazilian natives are even worse, never had a civilization. they did the barbaric acts the mexicans did but without the good parts

*Gets robbed, raped and murdered by rapefugee terrorists*
such an elegant and safe community!

What barbaric acts? hunting animals?

They're all related anyways
>Native American ancestors reached the new world in a single, initial migration from Siberia

these cases are exaggerated. thats why yo u hear about it all the time. its rare. meanwhile in brazil they dont even count the rates of theft and robberies.

Wh*te women and wh*te twink faggots to please my brown cock.

Attached: 1543419413218.jpg (1242x1850, 1.19M)

to extinguish the wh*te race

Why even bother learning irrelevant e*ropean languages when you can learn English and move to a decent anglosphere country?

he has no clue of what he's talking about

I'm MENA, and I'm not planning on moving to Europe.

>le swarthy slavshit being epic
xD

>Masturbate over how "great" their countries are
>Surprised that people want to move there
Are Eur*peans retarded?

only place Id want to move is Switzerland but going through immigration shit seems like a hassle

As a matter of fact I am going to try to move to Norway
t. 1/32 Cherokee

What about Finns? They already live in Europe.

It's rather ironic since majority of Europeans here are here to criticize and battle immigration.

Nice digits

I couldn't stop my father from busting a nut, but hey atleast the genetic lottery was pretty g

Attached: hugh.gif (640x480, 3.76M)