What's the influence of Brazil in your country?

What's the influence of Brazil in your country?

Attached: file.png (1280x896, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WnTZoq61Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We have a lot of brazilians here in Ticino. They do brazilian parties and they also cook brazilian food during town events. A friend of mine is brazilian but he's in jail now. And even after that he will get expelled for 5 years so I probably won't see him soon.

>A friend of mine is brazilian but he's in jail now.
Kek, what the fuck did he do?

I visited Switzerland once, they sure like marrying latinas

lol top kek

curious about his situation tho

you guys should buy more cachaça and meat from us. Was talking to a guy yesterday about it. We should become a better comercial partner.

kek yeah that too. I see a lot of Brazilian & Swiss flag so probably there are a lot of mixed marriages. He almost killed another friend of mine for a drug debt. Fucking morons all of them lmao I've tried to go visit him in jail but he doesn't want to see no one.

None.

Perhaps the Sinterklaas music a bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WnTZoq61Oc

Idk why you come here maybe the language / weather is better. We have a lot of Chileans and Peruvians too. I think there's already a good business going on. The mayor loves brazilians i even saw him dancing in the brazilian stand lmao

Maybe the fact that switzerland is THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD has something to do with it

When I was a kid I had a Ronaldo shirt

Attached: eng_pl_1998-00-BRAZIL-RONALDO-SHIRT-L-23170_4.jpg (1000x708, 112K)

I mean in my canton

I see shitposters from your country here sometimes

I live in a relatively small town where the biggest minority are Brazilians. Good food, pretty women, speak english, don't cause trouble at an inordinate rate.

fiscal paradise.

we even change our sockets to yours.

nothing do to with it retard

he talked about his canton specifically

and most people who there are women married to them, people with euro citizenship who work on shitty jobs

we have the same socket plug. if it doesn't mean shit to you, its better you to let go the internet and start to live

t. working with swiss on a regular basis

Hallo! I came from Japan.

wow, the same socket plug, that means so fucking much, we're literally swiss now

you never even set foot there, our plugs don't fit their sockets despite being similar

yes sir brazil is very influential in my country because, guess what, it is my country ! hahaha yes sir that is correct. haha.

RUINING MY FUCKING MMOS

Attached: 45DA9CDA-60AE-482B-B645-9A0BBA554CD0.png (600x588, 329K)

Sopa de macaco

>childhood is worshipping Ronaldo
>adulthood is worshipping mbappe

Haha XD

Epic

Our country imports various kinds such as iron ore, beef and soybean from Brazil.
Brazil is right under Japan. So, in our country, there is a jokes saying downwards, "Do you hear Brazilian people?"

>Malaysian
The first palm trees planted in Malaysia are from Brazil. Our palm oil industry is staggering.

Ronaldo, ronaldinho, etc and axé and funk music that everyone here know

Here we joke that If we dig a deep hole in the ground, we reach Japan.

Odebrecht scandal that made the country go through a political chaos that you don't want to hear about, and pretty cool music.

>all this crap

I hope we keep being isolated for years

Massachusetts?