3 million Turks in Germany

>3 million Turks in Germany
>Zero terrorist attacks done by Turks
Hmm really makes you think..

Attached: 1531646788108.gif (326x326, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_bomb_plot_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=F8I9BUUolvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But 3 million Erdoğan fanatics.

im too lazy to look up voting results but im bretty sure not all of them voted for him.

Merely openly opposing Erdoğan as a Turk in Western Europe is enough to be ostracized at the very best and get the shit beaten out of you at the worst.

majority of turks living in Germany support him
they're cancerous, always shitting on Germany yet profiting from Germany and refusign to leave

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12 Turks in Germany praise 'our leader' after two-thirds vote for Erdog (720x780, 743K)

>Two of the perpetrators were German converts to Islam from Christianity,[6] two were German-Turks. In 2006, all four attended a paramilitary training camp run by the Islamic Jihad Union in Waziristan.

>Adem Yilmaz (born 1979), was raised in Turkey.[12] He came to Germany with his family in 1993. He has two younger sisters and a younger brother. His family lives in Germany's Hessian area.[8] He holds both German and Turkish citizenships.[1] He met G. and S. in January 2005, when all three were making a pilgrimage to Mecca.

>Attila Selek (born 1975) was a supporter of the group. He was born in Germany to Turkish parents and obtained German citizenship in 2005.[13] S. and G. met at the Multi-Kultur-Haus in Neu-Ulm.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_bomb_plot_in_Germany

Yeah not all but turks here are a lot more pro Erdogan than the turks i know from turkey

Attached: 2af4d818a060057f4013ac082c342872v1_abs_278x555_b3535db83dc50e27c1bb1392364c95a2.jpg (278x555, 48K)

Turkish diaspora is more likely to vote for AKP than Turks in Turkey.

Lets be honest compared to the people that came here in the last few years turks are pretty alright

Are kurds or turks of kurdish descent classified as turks in Germany?

nope.

Yes of course. No own cares what kind of minority status you have in your country of origin. Even Circassians are considered to be just Turks.

Im pretty sure our bureau of immigration classifies them by their citicenship

Terrorism is a subhuman Arab thing. German intelligence service is good.

what about all the gas attacks?

this. I dont really know what we were complaining about.

Because this is the real difference between Turks and Kurds

Attached: m5it6j11sw201.png (1024x626, 42K)

Kurds don't go to school, there's explained the difference

Thats because Turks are just greek.

12 yr school is mandatory

yeah can imagine how enforced that is on rural kurdshit communities
does that mean they have to go to school until 12yo or that they have to go 12 years to school?

school doesnt raise your iq

you think the you raised by the wolfs and the you that went to school and studied would perform the same at an iq test? a genius might get no differences but for the average person the brain training you get at school can make an important difference

It lowers it if anything. All that bullying one receives changes the structure of your brain

So why has average iq increased so much in the last 100 years?

Turks seem like the best Muslim immigrants we can have.

Muslims not killing people in the street is worthy of being mentioned. Does I need to say more?

Fake news

Fake news increased IQ?

what the fuck happens in your schools

you have to attend school from 6 yo to 18 yo

Apparently out of the nearly 4,000 Turks that voted here last time, 86% voted against Erdogan. Quit different from the Turks in Europe. I'm guessing because they recently came, meaning they were from a different generation of migrants/expats. And that is why the Turkish voters in our countries had the 3rd height vote against Erdogan % wise.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-12 at 9.43.19 PM.png (1034x878, 193K)

why are you being apologetic for k*rds? they are dumber due to hundreds of years of inbredding

im not apologetic to kurds, people are overestimating the rest of the turks because of the simple lifestyle of them that leads to poor iq performance
when actually you are all the same trash

Is it true that 80% of first cousin marriages in Turkey are by Kurds?

t.k*rd
probably. the rest are ar*bs

sharing a country with t*rks is pure terror

from what i know turks works, have busines and study especially the girls. Arabs are loser, naturally nervous and angry, you put radical islmaism wich is a deadly nihilism you have terrorist. Islam is for loser

Imagine resenting it so much that you were once or twice jokingly bantered in school by a Turk who didn't understand how meek you were and how much it would affect your mental health, that's the epitome of all Turk hate in Germany

>14 million germans in germany
>no terrorist attack did by germs

>the majority of people in germany are not German

Attached: 1542938361737.png (1280x720, 673K)

I like Turks and I never had a single problem with Turks here ever

>there weren't at least 6 school shootings at his school
Pathetic, get on our level

There were during the cold war.

Just normal bullying unless you go to some inner city shithole.

Why are Germans such gigantic cucks?

That's because there's a million small terror attacks by turks every day.
youtube.com/watch?v=F8I9BUUolvk

>bullying
Why are german kids so pathetic

It's weird, growing up in Oslo in the 90's I remember Turks were part of the problems, but I literally haven't heard anything bad about Turks for years now.

t. old guy

BASED

didn't you shitskins try to murder the pope at some point?

I guess it has something to do, that turkey is the only islamic state, which at least have some sort of western influence (even tough, that influence gets lower each year)

Why is being pro-AKP or even saying they've done a few things right absolutely forbidden in European politics, when America's foreign policy is entirely run by the Israelis and the Saudis? American Jews aren't even that pro-Netanyahu anymore.

Attached: BjjciLgCAAAbPKb.jpg (852x1136, 160K)

>turkish diaspora
>diaspora
how are those even living in a diaspora (except for the kurds, and christians from turkey)?