>inb4 le ebin kara boga

Attached: tuerkei-01.jpg (426x249, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Efjt6UC1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

funny and hospitable IRL

Some are alright some arent
I would probably miss them if they werent here anymore

Not too bad tbqh. Our turks are mostly kemalist or shit like that since they voted against Erdogan in that referendum a while ago.
Not religious fanatics at all like most middle easterns here

You can find good lads and friends among any people if you won't discuss politics with them, that's what I think about them.

>Armenian and Greek genocides never happened, Ataturk and others dindu nuffin'

They seem to love pictures of nude black men with big penises.

They’re good lads. I like them

Attached: B9FAA572-26B4-418C-9E17-C67E00EBB8C2.jpg (240x240, 22K)

I've always compared Turks to Moroccans (two biggest Muslim groups here) by saying that while the average Turk is much better than the average Moroccan, there's such a thing as a good Moroccan but there's no such thing as a good Turk.

Nuke shit out of them

Pretty much hard working people, tax fraud here and there. Other than that, I dont see them making trouble IRL, they do troll a lot on social media tho.

All Turks I have known were wonderful people, I had two Turkish flatmates some years ago. They were fans of Doctor Who.

We don't have a lot of Turks in America compared to Arabs and Pakis and shit but the ones I've interacted with were basically just chill normies. Chill normies with delicious food.

I don't hate them as human beings. But I despise everything about them.

They are extremely unaesthetic. Imagine if you mixed Chinese with Syrians and replaced egypts population with Muslim Chinese speaking hapa mutts and they larp as Egyptians.

That's exactly what Turks are.

I dont have much against them sometimes they can be pretty annoying but most of them are pretty friendly

Based and redpilled nation, hopefully the Ottomans make a comeback, independent mena was a mistake

They seem to love black men

Subhumans

Attached: IMG_1214.jpg (320x427, 37K)

they're obnoxious and unlikable

Less horrible than other middle easterners but still horrible. I'd say they fit right in with the rest of the balkan shitters like greeks, serbs, bulgarians, etc.

I'm half turk, but i find ones on youtube to be irritating. That said on Jow Forums they're quality banter and in real life they're mostly indistinct here

Attached: 1540689311315.jpg (800x450, 54K)

memes aside the only natural ally of Russia in Europe

Better than Germans

Which half? Is it a case of kara inek getting SAXONED?

Attached: 1543972376834.jpg (654x999, 121K)

retard

armenians and greeks are subhuman ataturk and enver pasha did nothing wrong

death to muriKKKa and nato

My mother is Turkish

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Efjt6UC1g

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 98K)

Usually when someone gets bullied he grabs a shotgun and shoot up his school, with turks they just grabbed as many black cocks as they could find and just make threads about how much they admire them .
It's so fucking odd and hilarious at the same time.

I'd miss the ones who make kebab, that's about it

>while the average Turk is much better than the average Moroccan, there's such a thing as a good Moroccan but there's no such thing as a good Turk.

Weird choice of words. What is that supposed mean?

Attached: k.jpg (600x400, 23K)

Hate them

based
most of Europe hates us, we should teach them a lesson

based

what race is your biological father?

all turks are bad. moroccans are worse than turks on average but some are not bad.

i disagree with him desu but that is what he meant. personally i think the opposite is true

The mean of the Moroccan distribution is lower than that of the Turkish distribution but the variance of the Moroccan distribution is greater.

Would visit for a hair transplant

English

BLEACHED (dot com)

Mentally ill race fetishist

My mother's skin tone is naturally (she deliberately tans) as equally fair as my father's

See
All Turks are assholes. The religious ones for obvious reasons. The atheist ones because of their Greek-Armenian-Jewish backstabbing egoistic qualities.
Moroccans generally are bottom-barrel trash but there are good ones.

kek. Scientific statistics of personal racism. Cringe but redpilled.

Attached: Cheers!.gif (857x994, 427K)

this
The only thing Turks have achieved in Germany is spreading their kebab "restaurants". If you like the food so much, just copy it and make it yourself. It's not the first time this has happened. We don't need Turks to make kebabs. They should go back to their homeland and everything will be fine.

Turks are borderline Europeans with some east asian admixture. Some look like normal meds, others are desert mongol rapebabies.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1544289704234.png (500x303, 67K)

Some are literally just meds that converted to islam. That's probably the majority of their gene pool even in mixed individuals.

Which is why it is so funny to watch their neighbours who are hardly different fling so much shit at them.

My ancestor :)

That's my main problem with online Turks
How they constantly go on about their 'proud mongol heritage' when most their heritage are natives who were forcefully converted to Islam by their 'proud mongol' overlords

They may be mostly european but you can see the east asian admixture in some faces.

Attached: 1534330611878.jpg (2048x1638, 305K)

What's the deal with Turks and moustaches? Even females turks refuse to shave it, it's like 2018, why don't they get a new look?

Attached: turkishfamily.jpg (594x395, 268K)

it's just so odd

Attached: turkish-family-b.jpg (560x372, 142K)

Can you see European phenotype in this pic, you germ! We are MONGOL/KARA BOĞA!!1!

Attached: IMG_20181212_212348.jpg (2300x2132, 1.05M)

also the devil worshiping is so 80's, wanna hate whites today? be atheist

Attached: turks.jpg (1024x683, 514K)

So that's what a BULL looks like...

They're not mostly European lmao, are you a turk?

Indeed, my burgeranon!

I'd rape you desu

Fuck you hans! You don't deserve KARA BOĞA boypucci.

pretty based, they hate kikes
shame about (((erdogan)))

I come in contact with Turks on daily basis and also grew up with Morrocans mostly.

All Turks I have met so far were decent and kind with a few exceptions here and there, Turkish women tend to be more reserved, while the men are straight Chads.

Morrocans vary more, they are either really bad or really good.

But I can tell by your reaction that you grew up in a village and the only interaction you have had with Turks is on facebook.

well it's not like you're having a say in this

Attached: 1544271602701.gif (480x430, 2.99M)

Romanians don't have much historical animosity towards them. Turkish influence honestly wasn't the worst, and unlike Bozgors, they actually allowed us to practice our (admittedly trash) religion in peace.

Nowadays they're kinda roachy and they don't like NATO, so fuck them.

Attached: NATO-Flag.png (1373x909, 510K)

Au contraire, I grew up in one of the most Turk-heavy cities in the country (Schiedam).
Don't get me wrong, I dislike both Turks and Moroccans. But since I went off to uni, I met some nice Moroccans (very few but they exist), whereas Turks remain scummy, regardless of creed.

>Schiedam literally where 99% of the Turks are uneducated.

Try Utrecht, Tilburg and Breda.

I can tell that you’re either white trash, Muslim minority or a faggot

Which one is it?

Normie/educated person with a masters degree.

You're not quite the pshycic are you?

You’re not quite good at reading, are you?

Probably an incel as well

>have a masters degree
>lurk on Jow Forums

I have a girlfriend, but you can assume all day, I am sure it makes you feel fulfilled.

You don't exude confidence by taking bait after bait, regardless of the validity of your claims.

You can assume all day, I am sure it makes you feel fulfilled.

Not him, but

>Dutch people
>Taking bait

Pick one

this thread is turning to gold pretty fast

Attached: bear2.png (500x500, 64K)

>%100 vibrant and unique culture

Attached: 1507243368187.png (500x396, 261K)

Turks are our brothers. Inshallah the Crescent and The Leaf have a long prosperous relationship.

What happened to that guy?

Turks are..

He's a k*Rd, probably fucked by Turkish Soldiers! They love to do that.

he grew hair all over his body