/balk/

Pomorie, Bulgaria edition

Attached: Pomorie.jpg (2048x1150, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkw15LkZ_Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gotta go fast

/balk/ posters unironically think that they are intellectual elite of their nations

worst thing is that they aren't wrong

Attached: 1623223.png (600x549, 336K)

That's not the real thread, he didn't post it

Too bad

>"i balkanized /balk/ AGAIN but it's not my fault"

Who told you what balk posters think?

>thread is full of weebs
No thanks.

>intellectual elite of their nations
I unironically think I'm world wide elite. I spit on nations, fucking ignorant beasts.

Attached: 1544401564671.webm (960x540, 700K)

Why does she look like such a Cuman? If I didn't know who she was and someone showed me a picture of her then told me to guess her nationality, I would've 100% said she was Hungarian.

Attached: neagu-net.jpg (859x1024, 199K)

>tfw Erdel is still a part of r*Mania

Attached: Pepe kızgın.jpg (239x240, 5K)

So why are you linking other threads that weren't posted in the original thread?

Nice webm

dude behind the monkeydonian flag

She looks like a man.
: (((

e din Bucuresti, diversity is our strength

Soon...

Attached: Pepe baya öfkeli.jpg (500x486, 50K)

She looks like a bozgor.

Attached: cristina-neagu-csm-bucuresti-gyor-10-1-e1526053359634.jpg (664x374, 12K)

Are you retarded?

Salty Ulah is salty...

Attached: Pepe Macar.png (420x467, 153K)

Wew lad, the other thread has become a weeb hub.

welcome to the future for the west or the past for us

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkw15LkZ_Kw

Attached: finally.jpg (1026x603, 48K)

It says 1.8m in urban core and 2.5M in the metro

Doesn't seem unrealistic for Bucharest, but Athens is 2x bigger and 5x more spread out

Attached: shu-Romania-Bucharest-Unirii-508403050-EDITORIALONLY-1440x823.jpg (1440x823, 153K)

hey shitskin? what's up?

Attached: CpPUCRj.png (460x478, 45K)

IT'S KELLYFAT AAAAAAAAA

>IT'S KELLYFAT AAAAAAAAA

Fucking greentext

>Greek calling somebody else a shitskin
No she doesn't. I've seen more Asiatic looking Serbs than Hungarians.

It is unrealistic. Bucharest is land-wise small and very dense. There's no way there are 4 million people there. The guy is just an idiot.

Not much. Had work today. I'm free tomorrow. Maybe I'll play some égkoszorú to pick up new vocab. Or I'll just watch stuff with me friends.

Btw what was the name of that bear, Leukapoulos??

this is the only place I could find a turk, they posted in that other turkish thread, but it took one reply to drive them away, now I'm looking under every thread to find one to talk to

Attached: 1501628908001z.png (500x500, 24K)

BRING POP. CORN

THE MAGYAR AND KELLY WILL FIGHT

LMAO

Attached: b0d2a5da9d0aeac908d574a6d97835d8.jpg (735x1046, 140K)

do you get out of the house? The city is past its capacity for 5 years now. There is no way that there are only 2 million people living here. There were 2 million during the 90s and it was relatively ok.
A lot of Moldova is living here, the teleorman and southern areas are moving here. 2 million is lol

Attached: ozinormalainbucuresti.jpg (1408x882, 518K)

what are you talking about? we've been calling turks shitskins since forever here.

Do you guys take back girls who love you after they block you for 2 months and then unblock you because they "just wanna talk"?

Attached: 4cCZFe3RwQ-8.png (300x250, 45K)

I hope so

Attached: Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif (320x179, 1.7M)

cool, not much

greeks must leave orthodoxy desu

Nah.

And those people are somehow there off the books? They're not registered in the employed statistics, pay no taxes, rent no apartments?

I fucking hate this tranny bozgor fag
He is the worst poster on /balk/ after xpozed and miro

>implying Greeks are people with no identity like Albozergs who can be swayed every new empire

why not? you seemed to have an objection about me calling turks shitskins, even if you're some random trash from eastern europe I'll let this just one time, just one time to hear you. I'll allow myself, but careful don't say anything insulting to shitbros.

Did you check in the toilet syphon? XDDDD

greeks ARE orthodoxy

we're actually celebrating all holidays like catholics do

Attached: 1504649190002.png (500x500, 10K)

Beautiful, i want to go to Bulgaria again

He's the most based and redpilled poster...

Based BVLLgar
Convert to Catholicism bre

Will you celebrate my name day on 16th of this month??

That's very nice of you, but I don't talk to shitskins and genetic trash. Don't (You) at me ever again, you worthless Thessaloniggerian shitblood.

how about you just get rid of the niggers in your home cunt?

you need to leave any christianity and praise Zeus and kek

KEK

oh god yes

Can greeks explain to me what happened to that albanian that co- raped that greek girl with his greek friend?

Hmm what is this?

Attached: IMG_0608.jpg (4032x3024, 2.12M)

yep. If you only count students there is at least 300-400 thousand people that live here everyday. I didn't say residents. just people that live and work here everyday. The city has at least 3 million people. At least.
If you are from Bucharest you know the difference when there are holidays and the usual days. It's beautiful

Attached: bucurestiulliber.jpg (1050x700, 266K)

He's way more intelligent than the average poster but also a brainlet with inferiority complex

Like this guy will walk for a literal hour down some boulevard just to take pictures of a slum and prove "belgrade is a stithole xD"

He will never show a nice part (which there are plenty of) just so it doesn't break from his narrative, because he's not fundamentally confident in his beliefs. That's why he's a brainlet

Meanwhile I can show him shitholes in Budapest and admit it's a nice city with nice places at the same time

Albanians are masterrace

hey easy man, I thought you'd be happy to talk to someone from the first world for a change.

sure what's your name?

Some manchild shit you shouldn't be ordering online

>people that live and work here are shadow people that aren't counted in any statistics
Alright.

got beat up in jail, also claimed he was raped but authorities found no evidence

He seems a lot like you lmao

>a homosexual who's into traps calls weebs mentally ill
>a manlet calls other people genetic trash
>a gypsy-magyar mutt calls other people shitskins
Everytime

Attached: 1535241689927.gif (300x187, 787K)

>665
See, Catholicism is the one and only path of Christianity. It's pure and it repels evil.

VADE RETRO SATANA

Where's the horse??

fuck wh*Tes

and greeks too, seperatedly

‘’’authorities’’’
I know you greeks are all faggots, he was most likely raped

they found his fingerprints on the iron he used to beat her up, they already beat him up once in jail, they'll probably continue to beat him up till he commits suicide or something

Attached: DuLhZu_WoAAJoVs.jpg large.jpg (413x216, 10K)

>manchild shit
You got that right, fyrom-friend. I shall call it..."The Kebap Maker"!

Attached: IMG_0609.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

What about the greek whi also raped and killed her?

it was actually a bunch of gypsies, albanians and other shitskins that jumped him

Why don't you get a power rangers suit while you're at it, manchild?

t. subhuman shitskin
Opinion discarded.

BASED killing greeks should NOT be a crime. every based person who kills a greek should be rewarded for lifetime for his contribution to the humankind.

Harun

OFFICIAL balkans capital Ranking

Budapest
Sarajevo
Zagreb
===POWER GAP====
Athens
Belgrade
Sofia
===POWER GAP====
Skopje
Tirana
Bucharest

his story goes this way "they were having sex, she told the albanian something about him that felt inferior about his manhood and he started beating her up, then when he told her to take her to the hospital he said I'm not going to jail I'll have one of my family members muder you"

the albanias story was " that the Greek hit her with the iron or something "

now they found the albo's fingerprints on the iron so it makes the Greeks story believable , who knows he may get free

acum am vazut ca esti roman:) Ma certam ca prostu in engleza
Tu chiar crezi ca sunt doar 2 milioane de oameni in Bucuresti? Sau esti vreun provincial care habar nu are de realitate? Te cheama Firea?

Bump

*farts*

oops, i thought i was in a greek cemetery sorry :D

wheres Istanbul, capital of the ottoman empire?

Now by development:

Skopje
Zagreb
Belgrade
---POWER GAP---
Athens
Bucharest
Sofia
----POWER GAP---
Tirana
Sarajevo

oh no that's the albo they beat up, the Greek is doing just fine

I'll call you Ron

t. degenerate homosexual gypsy manlet
You should be gassed desu, and it's rich that you call me a subhuman when you're actually one yourself.

>Belgrade

Attached: IMG_20181212_102616854.jpg (3264x1836, 2.89M)

Lies lies lies
150 iq post

grugedonsky like:
>tall glass house
>bike path
grugedonsky no like:
>grey soviet house
>no bike path

Attached: _.png (677x609, 115K)

i'll gladly let a superior albanian bull fuck my slav wife. i'd do anything to wash my inferior slav genes off.

who's the aggressive gypsy with the serbian flag anyhow? first time I see him around, hope he was gonna engage in some trash talk since no turks will

Based. Ill come fuck you whore slavic wife, you don’t mind do you?

It's a cuck from Vojvodina, a city where the hungarians got cucked by the Serbs

Even if we assume that your points are valid and I am indeed a subhuman Gypsy, you are still (and will always be) a fucking SHITSKIN.

LOL @ YOUR LIFE

Reply to this comment if you agree:
Ancient GREEEKS>>>>>>>>albozergs=modern greeks

You are really autistic if you do the approach game in the balkans lmao the only thing pickup wise that works here is social circle game, you have friends who introduce you to friends and then you pull a bitch to the side and hook up with her

You should move out to a easy mode club slut country like hungary or czech if you want to do real life game. Or maybe try tinder if you are in sofia

who cares about maGAYdonians think lmao. we will be minority in few decades anyway lol
yes mr.superior albanian man please fuck my slav wife like in 1600's

>disrespecting the based austrohungarian lad
sad!

Who said Grugdonsky doesn't like grey soviet haus?

albanians>>ancient greeks>>shit>>slavs>>monkey shit>> insects>> bacterias>>parasites>> greeks

ah so he's a random, thought he was a shitskin gypsy or something, or even better an albo, that's no fun

Εφενδηρων...
It's Aaron in Greek, aye?

He's a based Macar

also
>Turks
what did he mean by this...

It's not Balkan...

>Constantinople
>not Balkan