We Christian Europeans need to protect our culture and heritage from muslim invasion

We Christian Europeans need to protect our culture and heritage from muslim invasion.

Attached: William-Adolphe-Bouguereau-A-Little-Girl.jpg (891x1200, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jVMC4OsR64
researchgate.net/publication/286375487_Diversified_uses_of_cow_urine
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/06/exorcists-catholic-evangelical-church-child-abuse-new-inquisition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we christians
>we europeans
Should muslim europeans protect themselves from christians? All equally hostile and foreign the greatest enemy is christianity

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26-21-38-42.png (720x1280, 865K)

>muslim europeans
No such thing.

>christian European
No such thing

Attached: 1543274358794.png (800x600, 735K)

Our culture is beautiful and worth protecting.

Attached: william-adolphe-bouguereau-study-of-a-womans-head-philomele-et-progne.jpg (1000x1263, 369K)

Shoo christian

Europe is gay

Attached: 1544625483979.jpg (341x450, 36K)

Fuck EUROPE

Can you please stop?
You're almost as cancerous and cringeworthy as that demented american who LARPs as a "sicilian"

Wrong

There's some in the balkans

Agreed
Cringe and mentally ill

Attached: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (770x1062, 954K)

Europeans went around the world spreading their shitting Christianity, colonizing, miscegenating (often by rape) and destroying native cultures. They're solely responsible for globalization.

I hope they get FLOODED by muslims and have Sharia Law enacted within my lifetime. That will represent 1% of what they've done to other cultures and their people. They're getting exactly what they've been dishing out since the beginning of time and its glorious to watch.

Attached: muslim-women-e1358529817158.jpg (600x396, 75K)

Jews killed Christ.

>myth did myth
Christianity is false and an enemy of whites.

Europe should be nationalist,secular, racist.
Catholicism should be eradicated with all forms of religions with it.
We should worship our own people.
Fuck God,Portugal is my god

Fuck off (((Varg)))

Christians and other minorities had it great under Muslim rule for all of history.

Attached: 1526054131566.png (420x420, 10K)

Cringe

Attached: 1515524540474.png (731x709, 48K)

If Europeans didn't do it, Chinks would have done it, like they're doing right now.

You're retarded.We're christians just because Constantine opted for it

Christianity is a jewish totalitarian communist sect.

What is your nationality?

So does this image work the other way and Turk German mutts saying fuck you nazi grandpa?

Christianity is an enemy of whites.

Didn't muslims enslave Christians tho?

I pretty much identify as European and would rather die fighting for Charlemagne in the name of Allah than anything else, what makes this mutually exclusive

Nope. Chinese colonization is actually good, mutually beneficial, doesn't involve religious missionaries, is non-violent and Africa welcomes them with open arms. Whites are thuggish niggers compared to the chinabros. Europeans have no leg to stand on in terms of 'preserving their culture' when all they've done is savagely destroy every other culture they've come across and INSISTED that people convert or die.

ISLAM 4 EUROPE

>colonization
neo-colonization

No such thing as a European christian or muslim

Christians and Muslims should just go to war and kill each other.

Attached: fortnite.jpg (630x1432, 177K)

ANYWHERE BUT IN EUROPE IS OK

EUROPE IS RIGHTFULLY MUSLIM AND HAS BEEN THAT WAY SINCE THE 8TH CENTURY.

Europeans used to fuck each other in the ass and they used to fuck children too, but then Christianity came and brought morality with it.

Attached: 1543417478560-0.jpg (668x655, 40K)

>africa
>implying there was a culture worth protecting

Well, I'm sure there are still plenty of African tribes in Africa. I bet you wouldn't like to live like them tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jVMC4OsR64

>Europeans used to fuck each other in the ass
Used to?

>they used to fuck children too
The bible says NOTHING about pedophilia and priests are notorious for their diddling habits.

See this thread

>Chinese colonization is actually good
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dumb nigger

Colossians 3:5
"Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry."

Luke 17:2
"It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the sea than that he should cause one of these little ones to sin."

Not an argument. Europeans loved it enough to go there, fuck the women there, then refuse to leave.

Also, cow urine has a wide range of medical benefits that cultures around the world, including whites, have exploited. You wouldn't know that though.

researchgate.net/publication/286375487_Diversified_uses_of_cow_urine

Unlike exorcism which Christfags still do and has diddly-squat benefits.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/06/exorcists-catholic-evangelical-church-child-abuse-new-inquisition

That's before we get into the fucked up contents of the bible

I like.

None of those say anything against pedophilia. Mary was about 12 when she had her """""virgin""""" birth.

Nothing happening to Europe is anything they haven't done to others x100 before. They deserve no sympathy or peace.

But of course you would. You're 'that' Maltese user.

What do you mean?

lmao shitskin monkey trying to make the europeans call him as their own, they will never see you as white or european you retard

>a literal African calling me shitskin

inb4:
>italians are shitskin

still europeans

Attached: file.png (717x543, 411K)

>t. self reported

Never mind, I guess you're not.

In the Maltese thread I said I didn't know there's more than one Maltese poster because it's always 'that' one. Maybe there's ten of them.

Yes, that's me. I'm just not sure what you mean.

Have you ever posted about how some Maltese are faggots for not speaking Maltese?

I don't think I called them faggots, but yes.

>Europe would be better off Pagan than with Christianity

As spoken by the great Laquisha of Brooklyn “Y’all need Jesus”

Attached: 671F6CDA-2D84-413C-9A75-8DF69C71010A.png (1334x750, 795K)

It's hard to take Brazilians seriously with that jungle monkey flag.

Genuinely looking forward to the whites leaving South Africa.

Good luck Kgabu