Wh*Te "people" are neanderthal subhumans

wh*Te "people" are neanderthal subhumans.

Attached: neandert.png (515x357, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23410836
io9.gizmodo.com/5954078/scientists-construct-the-most-accurate-model-of-a-neanderthal-yet--including-all-the-naughty-parts
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dna-of-extinct-human-species-pacific-islanders-analysis-suggests/7968950
iflscience.com/editors-blog/modernday-people-in-west-africa-possess-dna-from-an-unknown-ghost-hominin/
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/early-africans-mated-with-mystery-species-of-humans/2012/07/26/gJQAxFzZBX_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7d4b0d8853d5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong neanderthals died out in central and northern Europe. The only surviving ones came from Spain and the middle east.
From these regions comes the highest amount of neanderthal dna

they look so ugly. glad i dont have neanderthal blood

a fine neanderthal right here

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-22-at-9.18.33-AM.png?w=980&q=75.png (980x653, 648K)

Asians have the most DNA from Neanderthals.

i dont think so. we look like litteral children, not caveman like white.

Instead you are Denisovans

Attached: picture-12.png (724x340, 94K)

There were two types of Neanderthals, that we know of: European Neanderthal and Denisovan Neanderthal. In modern Asians these two clusters are counted as one, hence the results.

why is entire asia red if the whole asia has different races in it. the data is fake. asian dont have neanderthal caveman blood

>Higher levels of neanderthal ancestry in East Asians than in Europeans.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23410836

so we are related to those freaks....nooooooooo

everyone outside subsaharan africa has neanderthal in them

Neanderthals were smarter than Homo sapiens, there is nothing bad with having the genes of Neanderthals. The only people who do not have the Neanderthal genes are the negros.

No, Asians inherited all the bad traits from Neanderthals and Denisovans

Attached: Neanderthals-Denisovans.jpg (1125x376, 262K)

Yes, like I said. You also should study modern Neanderthal reconstructions, instead of the old ones or the ones that have been built for entertainment purposes.

io9.gizmodo.com/5954078/scientists-construct-the-most-accurate-model-of-a-neanderthal-yet--including-all-the-naughty-parts

Attached: Neanderthal2.png (750x1199, 1.11M)

big bobs

Inuits still have Neanderthal skulls

Attached: Neanderthal and Denisovan Inuits.jpg (997x497, 116K)

White people absorbed Neanderthal DNA but still outevolved all others

Attached: ScreenShot20161103at20123PM.jpg (1200x600, 275K)

so indians and oceanians are the true neanderthals???

>No, Asians inherited all the bad traits from Neanderthals and Denisovans
Bullshit tbqh. What are "bad traits"? And which ones did they inherit?

IIRC it's why we don't have garbage hair.

All human populations have specific dna that scientist call archaic hominid dna.

Oceanians:
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dna-of-extinct-human-species-pacific-islanders-analysis-suggests/7968950

Africans:
iflscience.com/editors-blog/modernday-people-in-west-africa-possess-dna-from-an-unknown-ghost-hominin/

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/early-africans-mated-with-mystery-species-of-humans/2012/07/26/gJQAxFzZBX_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7d4b0d8853d5

Wrong.

Are you retarded? He already addressed this: Furthermore, I have heard that the Denisovans themselves had Neanderthal admixture, so it's hard to clearly distinguish Denisovans from Neanderthals.

Attached: Denisovan_Asia.jpg (1368x855, 67K)

-

Attached: Denisovan Admixture in Asians.jpg (1030x1200, 242K)

Read these:

Red hair, blue eyes, and big bobs come from neanderthals.

Interesting, but why are you showing me this?

>I have heard that the Denisovans themselves had Neanderthal admixture
You didn't seem to understand.

based

Attached: 1544647458612.png (700x485, 544K)

Already know that, subject was Asians though.

Attached: West African Yoruba populations 8% Archaic ancestry.png (753x644, 45K)

According to modern science humans are 96 % similar to rats, but Europeans are 3 % similar to the man in the pic.

Attached: neanderthal3.jpg (225x270, 16K)

everyone outside of africa has neanderthal dna