/asean/

/asean/ edisi mamak berasas dan berpil merah
penggemar k-p*p dilarang masuk

Attached: file.png (400x400, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opinion.inquirer.net/97210/numbers-on-filipino-cebuano-and-english
everythingcebu.com/lifestyle/the-visayan-hero-leon-kilat/
newsinfo.inquirer.net/385775/visayan-katipunero-led-1898-cebuano-revolt-vs-spain#ixzz5ZWVbLqYA
books.google.com.(ph)/books?id=gUt5v8ET4QYC&pg=PA77&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

subuh gan

apa kabar?

>nasi lemak
>nescafe o ais
>ciggies

life is good. this mamak actually have good nasi lemak.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

What's wrong with k-pop

>Momoland
>Sikat sa buong mundo
>Ilang beses na silang nakapunta sa Pilipinas
>Milyong-milyon ang mga views nila sa YouTube
>Popular sila sa sarili nilang bansa, kaya nilang punuin ang mga arena o stadium pag solo concert

>Mami Kawada
>di man lang sikat sa sarili niyang bansa o sa kanyang bayang kinalakihan (ang Sapporo)
>Ni isang beses nakapunta sa Pilipinas, Indonesia, o Singapore; hanggang Thailand at Malaysia lang siya
>Mga libo lang ang views niya sa YouTube, tapos tinatanggal pa ang mga illegal streams ng mga kanta niya
>di man lang nakapag solo-Budokan o solo-Saitama Arena, hanggang co-performer o guest lang siya

Bakit ito pinapayagan?

Attached: 1544032574022.webm (776x1080, 2.16M)

Based and gookpilled

Momoland is overrated, though, even 2NE1 is better.

Attached: 1539213743048.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

Attached: 29594449_1616922155030288_8023993371726191238_n.jpg (676x960, 82K)

post more famous Indonesians please!

Attached: gettyimages-142664018-1024x1024.jpg (1024x492, 273K)

Why do they look like african

Attached: 1544241878793.webm (864x864, 1.88M)

The most famous one

Attached: megawati.png (865x618, 836K)

Somalian blood

Stop butting into Indon Jow Forumsiticks, Jesus.

He was asking about famous Indonesians, not politics, though.

>a flaming racist replied to me

Attached: 1516425420215.png (500x1026, 131K)

Actually using an image made by that retard lol

Who will win the Suzuki Cup final? We will probably choke again s m h.

You guys have a pretty large lead though. How can you choke?

How many times do I have to say: I'm not a racist? If anything, I hate racists.

another famous Indonesian.

may God bless his soul.

Attached: INDONESIA_-_Santoso_known_as_Abu_Wardah.jpg (800x448, 66K)

eww gross

I dont know any of them does that make me racist?

>2-2 tie
>vietnam has away goals
>large lead

???

kek, no one wants to learn bisaya, we refuse to even acknowledge it exist.
that's pretty based tbhwy

Attached: 1458803218629.png (540x960, 161K)

I'm 175cm korean guy.
Below 180cm considered manlet here, i will never have gf

Attached: 1544291135409.webm (640x878, 2.94M)

why do korean women look like cats?

they have meow meow eyes

Wait... never mind, I thought the score was 4-2. Must have misremembered.

>Not even knowing what 2/3's of the country speaks visaya
Im pretty sure tagalogs just cant.

It's not a lost and you'll be seen as a ghetto low class uneducated maid person anyway.

Unfair to put the blame solely on your height alone. Should've at least shared some blame with your face too.

Tagalog has slightly more first language speakers though, and is more understood since it's a second language by most of the country (not just by Visayans but also Ilocanos, Hiligaynons, Kapampangans, Bikolanos, etc.)

be me 173cm murican

still fuck korean women because I'm not an incel loser and have confidence

roll trips and I'll post the nudes

>source my ass
We understand the value of language and culture. Something Tagalogs lost along time ago

It's called Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
Their mothers want them die when they're in the womb

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

Anyone else Hizb ut Tahrir here?!

Attached: 3-7.jpg (1280x738, 153K)

Based on the 1990 Census, 47.1% (172,750 out of 366,908) of households spoke Pangasinan. It decreased to 46.8% (223,679 out of 477,819) during the 2000 census and to 44.7% (273,919 out of 612,553) in the 2010 census.

Ilocano's also experiencing a gradual decrease of speakers during these 3 census periods: 1990 (46.9%), 2000 (45.3%), and 2010 (44.2%)

Although the article seems to exaggerate Pangasinan's near extinction, it might be possible they observed a trend that may possibly threaten the speaker's imperative to pass on the language due to socioeconomic and political push and pulls.
Looking at the statistics on Tagalog, there's a marked increase in households using this language: 1990 (3.6%), 2000 (4.4%), and 2010 (8.9%).

opinion.inquirer.net/97210/numbers-on-filipino-cebuano-and-english
Since when is 37.8% lower than 26.7%?

>bisaya
why would you even want to learn an even more usless and irrelevant language, aren't those cucked cucks always brag about muh english.

I guess it useful for maid speak.

1/??

She was from inchon

Attached: IMG-20161007-WA0001.jpg (720x1280, 84K)

Shussh
Hizbut Tharir Indonesia was banned by ubermen. We're PKS now.

dawlatna baqiyyah bi idznillah ta'ala

HT is good if

Met a girl in Manila. She said $5 for blowjob. I was taken aback since it came out of nowhere and we're in a busy street in bright daylight. However I don't want to miss on this deal and with my limited Tagalog knowledge I asked, "taga saan?" (where?). She clearly didn't get what I meant when she pointed at my crotch and said, "taga itlog" (at your balls). Is this where the term Tagalog came from? Sucking balls?

Im 100 percent confident that those surveys dont even include other places in Mindanao.
Thinking Bisayan is just 1 language, not even including other sister languages.
Since your tagalog and dont bother to learn anything about the country let me indulge you.
In Visayas the primary language spoken is cebuano you can expect 20million know the language its closest relative language is Ilongo another 10 mil added, that's just the Visayas.
In mindanao is where it gets complicated, im not even going to bother about the muslims who even understands them but they have 2 variations of Visayan language spoken by the northern Muslims and the southern ones.
The majority of Mindanaoans learn Cebuano as a second language. The first language they learn is depending on where they live about 6 major variations.
Not even counting the various ethnic groups in the country.

>Considering Bisaya as a family of languages
>Thinks Tagalog is just one language
There's something really wrong here.

Also, you do know that most Visayan speakers in Mindanao are migrants, right? Just as Tagalog spread due to colonial and government influence, so did Cebuano. It's not even the native language there: that would be stuff like Chavacano, Tausug, Maranao, and the other Lumad and Moro languages.

walao lelaki gila! soo dia hisup kote awak atau x?

wanita sana hisup bagus... i heard

kek that looks like bisaya

Where did I say that I think tagalog is just 1 language, typical Tagalog reading comprehension.
I do know that, how does that support your argument, those languages are based on Bisaya.

it's malayyyyy, bahasa malayuuuu

Shut up, sex tourism is haram

>Hiligaynon
>Waray
>based on Bisaya

Someone who doesn't speak the language tries to educate someone who does HAHAHAHAHA

They only classfy it as one if it's convinent for them.
ita the bisayan delusion

Attached: 1488124673962.jpg (288x480, 47K)

Hiligaynon and Waray are based on Cebuano the same way Ilocano, Kapampangan, and Bikolano are based on Tagalog.

Meaning not at all.

Samefag

Bisaya is good for sex tourism tho, just saying.

why not just go indonesia or thailand for that?

Cheaper and safer in Visayas and Mindanao, for real.

im surprised visayas is even still part of PH youd think theyd be like catalonians in spain...cebu is really the barcelona of ph

Oh really why cant tagalogs understand Ilocano, while Visayans can.
Kapampangan and bikol yes based on tagalog.

what to wear for clubbing?

Despite what the shitposter says, the Manila-hating Cebuanos are mostly a vocal minority. The rest either are neutral or at most have only some disdain for "Imperial Manila".

Bikolano is actually closer to Waray than it is to Tagalog.

I hope du30 splits the Philippines into 3 already, Tagalogs, Visayans, and the muslims
Reading comprehension again.
Jesus please stop talking about languages already you clearly have no idea what you are talking about, Everyone who knows Visayan can understand everyone in Cebu and Mindanao thats how close the languages are.

>Vocal minority
you misspelled Silent majority

>while Visayans can.
lol

Visayas was the original'''Islas filipinas" they were the first ones to get conquered and cucked converted by the spics.
it grew from there

Attached: GdIUOYb.jpg (575x575, 53K)

ThinkingPinoy? More like Stupid Pinoy.

Atleast the Visayans fought back even killing the explorer Ferdinand Magellan with nothing but improvised machetes and wooden shields versus gunpowder.
Meanwhile the Tagalogs willingly bent over and accepted the Spaniards ravaging their rice fields destroying what little culture they have.

Attached: N74mVNj.jpg (575x575, 54K)

Rajah Humabon was the one who willingly accepted spics in the bisayas region and converted the poeple

then their nephew rajah tupas fought back but got btfo
bisayans even klied their revolutionaries in favor t of the spics
thus being the spic sex slavery

viva Espana

Now show figures for Mocha, Pinoy Ako, and Superficial Gazette.

>bisayans even klied their revolutionaries in favor t of the spics
Sauce?

Forgot pic.
This bisayan cucklodary and willingness to get conquered is now being celebrated as a grand festival called sinulog.

Attached: 15975089_1199483686774139_73921414887369494_o.jpg (350x811, 90K)

based

>everythingcebu.com/lifestyle/the-visayan-hero-leon-kilat/

In the early hours of April 8, 1898, Leon Kilat was repeatedly beaten and stabbed to death while in his sleep, not by government forces but eight of men led by one of his own, Apolinario Alcuitas and an influential member of society in Carcar, Florencio Noel.

>Unfortunately, Leon was killed five days later, not by a Spaniard, but by an aide who was scared of Spanish reprisal.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/385775/visayan-katipunero-led-1898-cebuano-revolt-vs-spain#ixzz5ZWVbLqYA

This is a really high fake percentage.

>fixed that for you
This Tagalog cucklodary and willingness to get conquered is now being celebrated as a none because tagalogs have no culture.
Not even mentioning how the early Rajah's fought back against the colonial invaders, while Tagalogs surrendered without a single fight

Is that pic supposed to be offensive? because Thats awesome they gave a holy relic and made it our own.

Attached: uXeR4QB.jpg (575x575, 55K)

And Sandugo festival lol
I away find Sinulog to be so fake and manufactured

Attached: bohol2012-091.jpg (1024x768, 220K)

Don't bother friend Iv'e been arguing with that retard about language he doesn't know shit about Philippine history

So much for fighting back :))), maybe that's why they are so insecure, they are celebrating cuck culture.

sounds like a great place for a sex pat. must be a lot of eurasian mixed kids there

What is the Katipunan?
What is the Tagalog Republic?
Who is Hermano Pule?

she's cute, more pics?

On February 22, 1565 the expedition reached the island of Samar and made a blood compact with Datu Urrao. The Spaniards then proceeded to Limasawa and were received by Datu Bankaw, then to Bohol, where they befriended Datu Sikatuna (or Catunao[5][6]) and Rajah Sigala. On March 16, Legazpi made a blood compact with Datu Sikatuna.[4]:77

On April 27, 1565, the expedition returned to Cebu and landed there. Rajah Tupas challenged the Spaniards, but were overpowered by them. The Spaniards established a colony, naming the settlements "Villa del Santisimo Nombre de Jesús" (Town of the Most Holy Name of Jesus) after an image of Sto. Niño in one of the native houses.[4]:77

books.google.com.(ph)/books?id=gUt5v8ET4QYC&pg=PA77&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Attached: N4JLOcx.jpg (575x575, 49K)

>Katipunan
Hey nice of you to fight the Spaniards but you were 300 years too late. They already took all of our gold completely wiped any trace of Tagalog culture.
The Spaniards were already weakened from the American colonist wanting a taste of our Flip ass.
When the Americans finally pushed the Spaniards out of the Philippines the Tagalogs willingly accepted them. Jesus cant tagalogs do anything right?

Rajah Ache and Rajah Sulayman did fight back that's why Magellan didn't settle there and stayed in the visayas
I wonder what the DDS feels about this now that they hate the catholic church?

Imagine being cuck by spic, not doing anything with their revolution had to rely on tagalogs to free them, and now cucked by the Americans

that's 500yrs of sex slavery cant bisayans do anything but drink Spic and american blood and cum?

>Rajah Ache and Rajah Sulayman did fight back that's why Magellan didn't settle there and stayed in the visayas
Rajah Ache all he did was kill the fodder since Magellan already got killed by the Visayans.
Rajah Sulayman he didnt do shit our warrior Muslim brothers did most of the fighting pushing the colonial invaders from Manila

shhhh no worry pinoy I will treat you well

not sex slavery since your women are willing. only our fat and old men use the prostitutes

Well to be fair bisayans plus illocanos now they drink tiny dicks of chinks

Attached: chan.jpg (750x500, 77K)

Magellan did explore luzon but did not settle there
Sulayman is a muslim and was the cousin of the ones in Sulu,

Can you guys fucking shut up already?

this is the best time to be a brown male.

whatever helps you sleep at night amigo

eh gaduh la lagi kenapa berhenti